[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 146 KB, 300x375, 1426966068897.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2047250 No.2047250 [Reply] [Original]

I've got first-rate websites in terms of design, content and on-page SEO that will rake in money in either adsense or amazon affiliate form. (keyword research was done).
I only need to get them to the first results, which shouldn't be that hard since the keywords have low competition.
I know the basic ways of link building like forums, blog posting, guest posting, web 2.0s but it doesn't have the necessary impact to shoot pages up to first place.
I know /biz/ has excellent affiliates lurking and people with knowledge on SEO and as such I'm asking for your tips and ideas on how to proceed.
I need to get atleast 1 of them to rank in the first results or I'll get evicted by July. Thanks in advance boys.

>> No.2047324

>>2047250
I want to earn with meme coins first, and then invest into SEO and online marketing in general, which is a much more stable income

>> No.2047339

>>2047250
you need to hack websites to get backlinks

>> No.2047356

Seo is more than getting links

>> No.2047450

>>2047324
I got into this market for the same reason, made a ton of money trading and lost an equal amount. Enjoyed every second of it but I realized I needed a stable source of income before diving again and here we are.
>>2047339
That's new, go on.
>>2047356
At this point, it really isn't in my opinion and in my position. I've already handled the keyword research, competition, design, brand etc... All I need is link juice to bump me to first places but please do go on, I always want to learn more.

>> No.2047640

Im on the same boat. But Im afraid there arent any shortcuts. You really just need to convince other webmasters to give you a backlink.

The only shortcut is starting multiple websites yourself, but the effort, risks and expenses will also grow with it.