[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 88 KB, 1369x1359, The4chad4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20432604 No.20432604 [Reply] [Original]

So I have a solid amount of LINK and have made decent gains on some short term positions as well. Should I consider getting at least .5 LINKPOOL shares or should I buy a 5.5 Million MCAP moonshot I found that has ridiculous fundamentals and tokenomics almost as good as LINK. Dividends from staking and incentives to remove it from circulation permanently etc. Its data service will invaluable and pairs well with LINK too. It could get a fraction of the market share in its field and go 100x. It also only has like 2 competitors that I have found and is easily better. It has a couple of the same integrations lined as LINK and that is how I found it. Ideally I will buy both LP and the moonshot but I need to act soon before the market takes off and can't decide which to buy first. The moon shot around 2 Million MCAP when I found it as well and the liquidity is picking up fast.

Also I'm American and am afraid that if I buy the LP and stake with it the government will eventually find out and shut me down and take my LINK somehow. Lol I know that is a bit extreme and probably unlikely but I'm paranoid. What would happen if I got caught somehow?

Thoughts

>> No.20432636

My gf sent me this and said “haha you”

>> No.20432708

>>20432636

Is there a Virgin counter part that goes with it? Its easily one of my favorite Chad memes

>> No.20432809
File: 248 KB, 746x688, Flow.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

shameless self bump

>> No.20433292

The state of asuka-fags

>> No.20433403

>>20433292
Gdi I knew better than to post this meme everyone always disregards the topic and comments about it more or less. No input about my post?

>> No.20433449

>>20433403
it seems like you want to buy your special shitcoin. you already have exposure to link, why not try to race it with the thing you researched and thought was good enough to obtusely shill foiled against link/lp?

>> No.20433686

>>20432604
>prefers Asuka to Rei

kek. seriously though, Misato best girl

>> No.20433726

>>20433449

I honestly don't want to mention the name before I buy in. Lol I did one other time giving a breakdown and the price went up 30% in a week. 3 people said they were sold and going to buy. I've only ever seen two threads about it on /biz in the last 4.5 years. Its probably 2-3 years out before sick gains although all bull cycle could change that on speculation plus its also integrating with Oracle sometime this quarter so maybe I should.

Any thoughts on legality with LP being American? I want early priority staking equally as the moonshot and I'm sure they will have high value jobs early on. Idk how to quantify staking gains from basically day one of going live but I imagine getting in early could be seriously game changing. LP seems over priced right now though but maybe not. Its bouncing around from 36 to almost 60 LP. I don't want to pay more than 42ish but maybe I just DCA in Idk.

>> No.20433979

>>20433726

ETH*

bump