[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 57 KB, 1125x644, 1594864423055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20408797 No.20408797 [Reply] [Original]

What I love about Ampleforth is it's the same feeling I got getting in reasonably early with HEX. You keep making money while the board cries scam and seethes the entire time cause they didn't get in early. I didn't think I had such a shitty character than enjoys others suffering but let me tell u there is only one thing that feels better than making a shit ton of money and that is making a shit ton of money surrounded by upset people. The feeling is so sweet boys you just don't know.

>> No.20408864

been daytrading shitcoins for some time but totally fed up with it

so just bought some AMPL on Kucoin

for the rebase, I only have to send it to an erc20 wallet right? i.e. metamask or mew

>> No.20408887

What I love about Bitconnect is it's the same feeling I got getting in reasonably early with HEX. You keep making money while the board cries scam and seethes the entire time cause they didn't get in early. I didn't think I had such a shitty character than enjoys others suffering but let me tell u there is only one thing that feels better than making a shit ton of money and that is making a shit ton of money surrounded by upset people. The feeling is so sweet boys you just don't know.