[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.28 MB, 774x1080, ABF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20346784 No.20346784 [Reply] [Original]

Graduated there with biz admin (I know). I worked retail part time. Figured since the whole world is gonna be fucked anyway, may as well try get involved with something I'm interested in.

Even if its just basic marketing/ social media/ community mgmt stuff, do you reckon its worth a shot to reach out and ask? I'd be expecting it to be non-paid since I'd be mainly doing it for job exp.

Don't particularly want to do the graduate programmes as they're soul crushing, and I'd actually be inspired and motivated to work in this area, rather than burning down the clock wageslaving. If any other anons have done anything like this, I'd appreciate some insight if you've a spare minute for a doomer brainlet.

>> No.20347077

This is what im doing. Going to build up my github over the next few months with full stack projects (with solidity sprinkled in), then full-on into smart contract development. After three months ill be applying to every fucking job and internship i can because i cant do my fucking life for another year

>> No.20347371
File: 56 KB, 400x400, 1594215297628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20346784
>expecting it to be non-paid
NGMI