[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 104 KB, 940x522, 123344.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20298645 No.20298645 [Reply] [Original]

"You can thank me later. Apparently there are people going around saying they staked their MRDN and now they cant unstake it because there is a 20% penalty. This is total bullshit.

THE STAKING DAPP IS NOT YET RELEASED, YOU CANNOT STAKE YOUR MRDN YET

This just shows the level of the scumbag fudders that lurk on biz, and how you guys keep missing out because of misleading information tailored to make you buy these fudders bags.

Here's what's going to happen next week for Meridian:

- audit released ( from a top firm within the blockchain space )
- first dapp release
- token swap
- liquidity will be locked on Uniswap
- marketing will begin ( this is the biggest one, they are going to market to top level influencers on both twitter and youtube )

Now, here's the thing:

Obviously the only investors so far have come from biz (team has done zero marketing so far), which explains the quick buys and sells that have been happening based on false fud.

You can imagine what will happen to the price next week when influencers with over 100k followers start promoting this. If biz caused the price to climb over 2000% in 1 week, imagine what will happen once real marketing begins and they release their product.

Take this as a heads up, because I know there are lots of people spreading false information that only benefits their interests around here.

For more info, factual info, consult this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrhRXxLGJrTrfYC9XhnNpNOWGs3kEGh-/view

https://medium.com/@meridiannetwork

That should be enough. Hope you get smarter."

>> No.20298655

From another thread,:

“Github (public and under audit) - check

Product (released within 1 week, second dapp coming in August ) - check

Legit website ( and getting updated tonight ) - check

Discord ( full of development updates ) - check

Admin team ( currently employing 7 people besides the core team ) - check

Twitter ( with constant updates ) - check

Medium ( with constant articles updating the community on progress ) - check

Litepaper ( a fucking awesome litepaper, not some 3 page bullshit like scams do ) - check

Audit ( being done by a top firm and released early next week ) - check

“Team dumping” ( lol this one’s a hoot, the team has an expenditure section on their litepaper and you can even see their wallets on etherscan)

“Muh scam cause team dont reveal themselves “ - go read their AMA from yesterday and, you have zero substantiated fud here.
And sure , also ignore the fact they hired one of the best solidity devs out there as their main dev, feel free to check “known solidity devs” discord if you wanna see how strong this guy is. And again, github is there for the taking so feel free to check it

First dapp coming out early next week. And Im still sure some idiot is gonna show up here with some retard comment and zero proof of what he’s saying.

This should be simple, we all just wanna make money. If you missed out just buy now and stfu, you wont be able to bring the price down when they have a community this ready to counter your bullshit claims”

>> No.20298677

Just imagine the following:

-audit company name released/liquidity lock completed/first dapp launched

All of this while at the same time top influencers on twitter and youtube spread the word for their hundreds of thousands of followers

A lot of weak hands from today are gonna be left crying within less than a week

( will keep posting more info if necessary but I think you guys got the picture already )

>> No.20298706

Oh btw, about team tokens, they are vested for 6 months with the smart contract being audited as we speak, so GTFO with your "muh team selling" bullshit.

They're also releasing a report next week with all their addresses and expenditure

>> No.20298725

Got daaammn!! Nice job anon

Please post this daily until they release the audit

>> No.20298740

nicuuu

>> No.20298818

>>20298645
Why must biz try and fud every single project to buy their bags.
Can't you just be faggots and DCA like a normal retard

>> No.20298834

>>20298818
DCA is too hard for biz, they prefer screaming fud to anything that moves in the hopes the prices falls down a bit

>> No.20298853

Definitely worth putting up a daily thread like this everyday

>> No.20298914

Not invested, but who else thinks the name Meridian is as cheesy as the come? Mind you, it's not as bad a brap or doge but I think you get the picture..

>> No.20298942

>>20298655
What's the latest news in TG? Any predictions on when the audit will be done and the swap will take place? I hate not having the timer on the website.

>> No.20298961

telegram shillers are here. It's dead, move on

>> No.20298973

>>20298942
both within the next (or current, depending on your timezone) week

>> No.20299091

>>20298942
Audit set to be released before the weekend according to the team.

>> No.20299126

>>20298961
You can call us shillers all you want, at least we dont need to lie to make our case. Where you, fudders, have been caught red handed lying about the staking dap

>> No.20300112
File: 527 KB, 500x500, 1517340868761.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

good shit

bump

>> No.20300264
File: 388 KB, 1080x1153, SmartSelect_20200621-091821_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PROVEN SCAM

Telegram admin has a history of public scams.

Censorship and blocking people for asking normal question.

Promised to tell us who are team members, but instead they are now saying they never promised such a thing and won't ever do it.

People found addresses they are using for cashing out this shit.

Half of the team already sold their bags.

>> No.20300510

>>20300264
Loool you guys are pathetic. That is not an admin, and also i check the link you sent, it doesnt even mention him. Pathetic

>> No.20300542

>>20300264
“People found” - ok here it goes;

According to the litepaper the team has 4.120M tokens. The top 2 wallets hold 3.6M which belong to the team. Team also did an airdrop ( around 200k tokens ) and has used funds to pay development, so all in all, zero tokens sold by the team so far

>> No.20300560

>>20300264
I can post the addresses in case you dont know how to check etherscan, which is the only explanation why you would be making false claims that can be easily verified

>> No.20300616 [DELETED] 

>>20300264
Oh and btw, just checked , that guy was indeed admin for the first day only. And rechecked, no sign of him scamming anywhere, but even if he was, he is totally unrelated to the admin. Again, addresses are public and I will be posting them if necessary, this is all on their litepaper

>> No.20300653

>>20300264
Oh and btw, just checked , that guy was indeed admin for the first day only. And rechecked, no sign of him scamming anywhere, but even if he was, he is totally unrelated to the team now. Again, addresses are public and I will be posting them if necessary, this is all on their litepaper

>> No.20301095

>>20300264
You sir, are an idiot.

I checked etherscan (again) and he is right, the team has not yet sold a single token. Do you enjoy getting rekt?