[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 149x123, pika.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20280893 No.20280893 [Reply] [Original]

I unironically don't want to make it anymore, and neither should you. Our small stacks are perfect just as they are. They allow us enough savings to be comfortable, but incentivize us to work at the same time. We need not wage ever again, but perhaps could do a simple, fulfilling job you enjoy for average or even below average income every year. "Making it" should really be redefined to include variable of happiness, as well as the total balance sheet relative to an individual's respective happy lifestyle. Me personally? I'm willing to "make it" off 500K-1M (still easily attainable with LINK's current price if you keep DCAing), move to an affordable but nice beach town, and run a god damn sandwich shop for 4 hours a day and then hit the beach with my wife the rest of the day. Call me fag who idealizes the "quaint" lifestyle idgaf I'm gonna "make it" before anyone just because I have a different definition I'm perfectly happy with. Too much freetime from "making it" by other people's metrics would lead to insanity for me. I think deep down no one wants ultimate freedom, and that's why we're ultimately attracted to concepts above our understanding like faith in religion. I know I want to work at the very least part-time forever. It's how I want to contribute to the human race.

God has a plan for you too :)

>> No.20280909

Woke. Here have an upvote good sir!

>> No.20280917

either a psyop or based, which is it

>> No.20281178

>>20280893
You're right. I made a mistake and sold some investments years ago. They would have been worth millions, I would have made it to young, drugs no doubt, bad health, no job. Instead, I had to work on my skills, find a job, go up the ladder. Now I'm older and wiser and can handle my wealth. Be careful for what you wish.

>> No.20281194

>>20281178
>too young
Damn it

>> No.20281199

>>20281178
based preposition grammar

>> No.20281218

>>20280893
When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.