[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 24 KB, 250x250, dna.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20274707 No.20274707 [Reply] [Original]

The market cap of this thing is 2M. Two million dollars. The concept of PoP, if done well, is worth a billion alone, and the anonymous team is delivering on their vision HARD. Every day there are hundreds of people asking for invites in the telegram to mine DNA. The wallet and flip generator work like a charm even though they're literally only a couple of months old and the whole readiness of the project blows most billion dollar projects out of the water. And it hasn't even started yet. I'm being 100% serious when I say that at this rate, Idena will be a top 5 market cap project in 3 years.

If you FUD Idena, there are unironically two options: 1) Your IQ is <50 and you haven't even looked at the project, or 2) You're trying to accumulate and are frustrated with the fact that there is zero liquidity in the sell books. That's it. There are no other options.

Idena is the project with the most upside on the market right now, bar none. You can stomp your feet, cry and call me a pajeet all you want. Nothing changes the fact that DNA is literally a better investment right now than 99.9% of coins.

>> No.20274737

>work like a charm
breaks every 2 weeks

>> No.20274743

based

>> No.20274749

>>20274707
bump

>> No.20274817

>>20274707
>DNA is literally a better investment right now than 99.9% of coins.

I expect solid proof for extraordinary statements of such caliber. Your post had none. Care to explain yourself?

>> No.20274845

>>20274737
> Dumps every validation as people come to the realization that it's a shit project that is beyond repair.

>> No.20274913
File: 8 KB, 385x121, IMG_20200525_181405_782.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

name ONE fucking use case for the DNA coin that doesn't involve the devs getting rich from poor pajeet miners

>> No.20274923

These are literal discord faggots who are making these threads hoping to dump. Fucking sad lol.

>> No.20275009

>>20274707
It
has
no
use
case

>> No.20275041

Having a digital identity that is pseudo-anonymous and not dependent on governments for its issuance.
Seamless connection between "real you" and "internet you" without the potential for identity theft.
No more bots crapping up the internet.
No more juggling 100 usernames and passwords for all your digital shit.
Potential to seamlessly connect to other chains and systems. Need a smart contract set up? It can be done between two Idena identities, no middlemen, no fraud vectors.
Want an imageboard without pajeets and discordtrannies? Link your ID to your DNA identity. Like a 4chan pass, but not gay.
Mining is you getting rewarded for being a human and being part of humanity. Nothing more, nothing less.

>> No.20275062
File: 128 KB, 390x255, schlop.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20275041
literally no one cares

>> No.20275091

you can run more than one human node. I agree the concept of PoP is great, but the execution is non viable.

>> No.20275143
File: 163 KB, 1024x944, IMG_20200325_231754_811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20275041
Just get a real job, Anon.

You won't make any significant money mining this. The coin itself has no purpose right now. It's literally useless. Ask the shills what it is used for, and they will not be able to tell you. The only "use" right now is to dump it on somebody who is stupider than you right after you mine it. That's it. Do you really want to waste your time and energy on a low volume, useless coin, which you can only sell on a single exchange that you have never heard of, IF there is enough volume of idiots buying it?

Dude, the Idena team is anonymous and holds 50% of the coins. Like, how dumb do you have to be to support this in any way? Just stay away, so these dudes aren't able to scam regular people anymore. Take a moral stand.

>> No.20275149

>>20274707
Idena is not secure. Even if Idena did work, and was a secure one-human-one-vote protocol, that is still not secure. you can't have secure voting in blockchains But, they also fail to build a secure one-human-one-vote protocol.Idena gives out the same AI-hard problems to all the participants, and the median of their responses is the correct response. This means if one person controls multiple accounts, they can solve the problem once, and then it is solved in all their different accounts. So, Idena is vulnerable to sybil attacks.

>> No.20275152

devs and their fuckbuddies own the vast majority of invite rewards, this shit is centralized as fuck

>> No.20275153

>>20275091
UNLEASH THE COPE

>> No.20275219

I agree with the others, its not been out long enough to accumulate enough yet. Fud till mainnet

>> No.20275387

>>20274707
The next version of Idena will be the one that moons. Idena set the path.

>> No.20275467
File: 141 KB, 713x1024, 1594410707216.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20275009
>>20275387
Brainlet take.
DYOR and read the roadmap.
Oracles, onchain governance, quadratic voting, light smart contracts that can execute on a shitbox, staked loans, a mixer and a DEX are all in the pipeline.
https://medium.com/idena/idena-community-report-current-state-and-next-steps-dce97a0e3034

>> No.20275468

>>20274707
Problems with the project:

1) No regular person, who is not a NEET, has the time to do a validation session. Here in the UK it's at 2:30pm, which is a time when most people are working (unless you're lucky and validation happens on a weekend). Unless there is widespread adoption (and I mean widespread) and there is a worldwide recognition that people have to do validation at this set time, it will never be useful. This will never happen due to the fact that for widespread adoption to happen people have to suffer this until then.
2) Too complicated for "normies". Most flips on the network are fucking confusing due to the few retards on the network.
3) Culture affects flips quite a lot. What seems obvious to you may be very confusing for someone, in let's say, China. Sharding will help with this but that seems like a distant future.
4) Not scalable. Again, sharding will help with this.
5) You can run more than one human node. For me this is a dealbreaker since the whole premise of the project is that you can only run one, so it fails at the core problem it was supposed to fix.

I've done some light development for this project in the past, but nonetheless sold my 1.5k bag today for RSR, no regrets. I also heard in my time that the lead developers wanted the invites to only be distributed among your family members and friends, which is just delusional (who's family is interested in crypto lmao). This reflects the overconfident attitude I think the devs have, that this will automatically take off when it clearly wont. Sure it seems to solve a "gap in the market" so to speak, but it has many flaws and deluded devs.

>> No.20275605
File: 20 KB, 218x326, bogdakek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20275468
>sold my 1.5k bag
>for RSR, no regrets.
Nigger you sold $100 worth and called it a bag. All your complaints are brainlet tier because crypto is NEVER aimed at normies and niggercattle, if you aim your projects at the lowest common denominator you will only ever get TRASH. I am of the conviction that Idena will reduce both the LAG and LASH of society, should it take off. Basically id2020. Your average normalfag won't even KNOW that they are using Idena just as they do not know that their bank is power by Chainlink, Ethereum or XRP.
Ambitious devs who aim for the sun, even if they bite off too much and have to fix their mess later are infinitely preferable to goycattle crowdpleasers and pump/dump snakeoil salesmen.

>> No.20275616

>>20275468
I used to believe in this project, but I can't ignore the glaring issues any longer. I was hoping this would catch on so my bags would be worth more before selling (even though all DNA I earned was through mining), but alas.

>> No.20275665

>>20275605
But Idena is an inherently aimed at cattle because that's it's main use case: identifying cattle. But the cattle have to be able to use it... For Idena to function properly it needs more adoption, and that will never happen. Regardless of the devs this still has huge issues that are problems with the idea itself. Also I just called it a bag out of habit but there you go.

>> No.20275679

>>20275468
>1) No regular person, who is not a NEET, has the time to do a validation session. Here in the UK it's at 2:30pm,
this

>> No.20275706

>>20275605
> Your average normalfag won't even KNOW that they are using Idena
But that's the exact problem, they will definitely know that are using Idena because it requires problem 1).

>> No.20275837
File: 276 KB, 1140x798, 1591912788170.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20275665
>>20275706
Adoption is a function of time and investment. Wanting adoption before a solid foundation is putting the cart before the horse. What is best is that the project fails horribly multiple times while in testnet. The devs either adapt and overcome those challenges, or we're all out a couple thousand.
If they go wild on the marketing and it melts down while there's 50k+ nodes or whatever, it'll be a Mt Gox / Bitconnect level loss of trust.
At its core, Idena is a concept that will identify and prove humanity of the user. This is a valuable thing in a digital economy, particularly one powered the internet 3.0 i.e. the blockchain / 4IR.
It does not have to be through flips.
Flips are the current concept the devs are rolling with.
In a delusional scenario where Idena is a top 5 currency, there would be implants or physical devices specialized to prove humanity of the participants.
The concept is not simple. It is not easy to see the value in it. It might never come to pass. Normalfags will indeed not understand the need or use for it, until all of a sudden they are using it without knowing when or how it happened. But at least it's something worth trying. A novel concept in a sea of shitcoins and forks. Maybe not Ethereum or Chainlink, but similar in spirit if only by the roadmap and ambitions.
Do your own financial research. I wish you luck in RSR. Always buy the dip and be sensible about your investments. Gamble on megamoonshots. Hold conservative bags in sure bets.
Fuck trannies, jannies, niggers and kikes.

>> No.20275944

>>20275837
>Fuck trannies, jannies, niggers and kikes.
based

>> No.20275959
File: 83 KB, 1375x645, 1594061557943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20275837
Thank you for the calm response. I agree, it is not a simple concept, and asking for adoption straight away is not useful, but I'm not really asking for that. I just think the current idea is fundamentally flawed, and unless the devs completely change the way the network functions pretty much completely, then there isn't much hope. However there is that nugget of hope left and I really do hope this project succeeds and hope the devs come to their senses. I wish you the best on your own investments and good luck.

>> No.20276821

>>20275959
Having nuggets of hope is good. One mustn't get married to one's investments, but there are many tragic stories of early adopters selling out for pennies. They had a revolution in their hands at the greatest entry-point and sold their patent, stock or currency to someone with stronger hands, very common in early crypto especially.
It depends on the value of your time, but I would suggest keeping a casual identity active if you still have minor interest in the project and the validation times are manageable. You might like it, should it ever change. Would be a shame to have to start as a newbie again,