[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 200x200, linkh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20256901 No.20256901 [Reply] [Original]

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.
Now during this bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in 2019-2020 and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales/anons who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like Tezos) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than centralized KYC Oracle smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.20256924

>>20256901
Tldr not selling

>> No.20256931

Stop complaining and buy XSN thennnnnnn

>> No.20256956

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

>> No.20256967
File: 79 KB, 383x383, 1564860437075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was at the fireside chat this week. At one point Tom called Sergey a sandwich fucker. He even accused Sergey of eating the sandwiches after busting loads into them. There was an intense bit of silence while Sergey glared. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead immediately, and his face was flush. He forced a chuckle into the microphone. Then he walked off stage and just out of the room where there was a magazine rack. He was still in full view of everyone through a window. He starts taking these magazines, two and three at a time, and just tearing them to shreds. Sometimes he would pick one up, and try to twist and tear the whole thing at once, but fail, so then he would start ripping out individual pages. He was facing away from everyone, so we couldn't see his facial expressions. This went on for two minutes at least. At this point I thought he was totally screwed, and that he had just ruined the reputation of chainlink in one fell swoop. However, he turned around and walked back into the room. He looked completely rejuvinated and full of vigor again. He proceeded to completely btfo Tom in every way, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Afterwards, he even did a little q&a session after Tom left due to being frustrated from the btfo. Janitorial services were picking up the mess of shredded magazines at this point, and the only acknowledgement Sergey ever made to the mess was when one of the older janitors fell over while leaning to pick up the pieces. He sort of covered his hand with his mouth, clearly holding back laughter. It was bizarre, but with genius comes inevitable personality quirks.

>> No.20256971

>>20256901
Oh I read this one already.

>> No.20257009
File: 147 KB, 918x753, 1582855352668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Last night Ari Juels appeared to me in a dream. I told him how cool it was that he could appear before me like this but he just said "oh like you're forgot 216" I was taken aback and could only try and say "it means fourness right?" But he kept cutting me off by saying "fourness right? Fourness right?" and closing his hand shut in my face. My autism got the better of me and spaghetti started shooting from my hands, ears, and mouth as I tried to explain the connection between fictional stories and real life. He just chuckled to himself and walked away. I woke up drenched in sweat and pee pee poo poo.

>> No.20257030

态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Bully Nico GF 六四天安門事件 Rory's Wife's Son 天安門大屠殺 The Binance Bot Massacre 反右派鬥爭 Feet of Blythe Masters 大躍進政策 The Great Flush Forward 文化大革命 The Fourth Industrial Revolution 人權 民運 Decentralization 自由 獨立 DeFi 多黨制 COVID-19 台灣 臺灣 The Oracle Problem 中華民國 Yacht Party 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 BSN 達賴喇嘛 42 法輪功 Chainlink 新疆維吾爾自治區 Ari Juels 諾貝爾和平獎 Money Belly 劉暁波 Sergey of Nazareth 民主 言論 思想 God Protocol 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 CZ 暴亂 騷擾 Nazarov 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 Make It Stack 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 Pee Pee 強制堕胎 MANIAC! 民族淨化 SWIFT 人體實驗 肅清 216 胡耀邦 Horse 趙紫陽 Nail Salon 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 SN = SN 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 $1K EOY 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 Big Mac Sandwich 監視 鎮壓 WTFWT 迫害 侵略 Nothingburger 掠奪 破壞 拷問 Cayman Islands 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 Cup of Coffee 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 SmartContract 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Poo Poo 劉曉波动态网自由门
TL;DR: 我的友情链接到年底仍然是超臭的一千美元

>> No.20257041

>>20256901
why is link so comfy bros

>> No.20257047

>>20256901
This, so much this

>> No.20257998

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the fat Russian that runs this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $5 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $2.5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final stinky Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.5, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the stinky Linkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Stinky Linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you LINKies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be stinky, don’t be a LINKie.

>> No.20258316

>>20256901
>hole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets
oh so that's where that toilet meme comes from