Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 147 KB, 828x686, 02D2931A-A374-45D0-9C0D-6CBEF5D68FB3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20256600 No.20256600 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Why aren’t you wearing a mask? You want to make money right?

>> No.20256822

Actually I can make more money if I don't wear a mask, forcing the government to give out more stimulus checks in the face of closures and stay at home orders, allowing me to invest more into cheap stocks or crypto.

Don't wear a mask, COVID is a cash cow.

>> No.20257171

What an interesting obsession with forcing everyone to wear a mask, it's clearly because they care about the people

>> No.20257235

>>20256600
"Why aren’t you wearing a mask? You want to make money right?" - kicking all niggers back to Africa would save America way more than wearing a mask so what's your point?

>> No.20257243

You literally are a retard if you are not wearing a mask. If we completely shut down the economy for 6 months that would have been better for the economy in the long term than you retards not wearing masks and continuing things as they are now.

>> No.20257279
File: 107 KB, 630x630, 1590214311364.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20257279

>>20257243
i thought this was meant to be one of the smarter boards

>> No.20257289

>>20257243
I’m gonna cough on you when I see you in public, virgin.

>> No.20257310

>>20257289
You are a retard

>> No.20257322

>>20257171

Yes.

>> No.20257356

Isn't it weird how when we knew little about the virus except we thought it was "Chinese respiratory AIDS that causes you to convulse and die like in that liveleak video" they told us not to wear the mask

Now that it's been revealed to be a complete nothingburger WE ABSOLUTELY MUST WEAR THE MASK OR EVERYONE WILL DIE

It's because they care ;-)

>> No.20257468
File: 27 KB, 400x400, redditbear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20257468

>You literally are a retard if you are not wearing a mask. If we completely shut down the economy for 6 months that would have been better for the economy in the long term than you retards not wearing masks and continuing things as they are now.

>> No.20258047

>>20257356

Damn anon, yeah it’s all some Jew-CCP-NWO-Illuminati-Lizard alien plot. Germs don’t spread through air or anything.

>> No.20258086

>>20257279
Yet here you are wojak posting

>> No.20258253

>>20256822
This. Im the biggest coronahappening fag AND im immunosuppressed so im particularly at risk but fuck the mask pushers. They forgot all about it when the anti white riots were happening, they're dishonest. Most people are npcs and the system is rotten, take advantage.

>> No.20258362

>>20256600
The longer this goes on, the more money I can make from bio stocks and swinging blue chips.

Seriously though, where did this idea that the mask does nothing come from? The government said it doesn't work (because they didn't want to cause a mask shortage for nurses and ((())) people). Once they accumulated, they told you that masks are needed. Democrats want the virus to go on until the elections, so they okayed the riots. Figuring anyone that does want to riot can be sacrificed for the greater good. And somehow people think masks are bad. Still. Democrats probably push the masks angle full-throttle knowing Trump supporters won't wear it just out of spite.

>> No.20259037

>>20257289
people have gone to jail for that recently, moron

>> No.20259053

>>20256600
No not my heckon GDPerinos

>> No.20259111

>>20257289
God I wish one of you anti maskers would do this to me. I would love to feel your skull collapse under my boot heel

>> No.20259127

>>20258047
did you even read my post you niggerfaggot?

>> No.20259146

>>20256600
i stack PMs
wouldn't i benefit long term if the economy does collapse?

>> No.20259169

>>20258362
went into the hospital yesterday for an appointment, I was instructed to bring a mask. When I arrived they asked me to remove my (unvented) n95 respirator that I had from the forest fire season and put on this shitty disposable ear-loop thing that just blew air out beside my cheeks.

>"We've been instructed that N95 masks are actually more dangerous for other people, so you need to wear this"

I think we underestimate both the mass and power of literal NPC normies.

>> No.20259177

>>20258253

If all the conservatives start wearing masks tomorrow and Trump tells everyone they should wear masks for protection, liberals would flip like pancakes and they'd all be saying how coronavirus is no big deal and conservatives are being paranoid.

>> No.20259182

I wear a mask whenever I leave my house because I caught covid in march and almost died. This virus is not a meme and is very real

>> No.20259198
File: 681 KB, 654x634, bezos.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20259198

>>20257289
>I’m gonna cough on you when I see you in public, virgin.
based

>> No.20259199
File: 283 KB, 600x800, 1593907540206.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20259199

>I wear a mask whenever I leave my house because I caught covid in march and almost died. This virus is not a meme and is very real

>> No.20259223

>>20258253

Also, none of them seem to see the recent spike in cases started the same day that all the riots were going on. Either that or they're pretending not to notice because black people do no wrong or else you will be called racist.

>> No.20259236

>>20259177
Kys you CCP koolaid drinking retard. Politicization of the masks was a foreign psyop to begin with and most of this site fell for it hook, line and sinker

Trump cultists are demonstrably low iq (with the exception of some of the accelerationists, which have their own laundry list of issues)

>> No.20259441
File: 76 KB, 785x731, 1573480734280324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20259441

>Kys you CCP koolaid drinking retard. Politicization of the masks was a foreign psyop to begin with and most of this site fell for it hook, line and sinker

>Trump cultists are demonstrably low iq (with the exception of some of the accelerationists, which have their own laundry list of issues)

>> No.20259488

>>20259199
>>20259441
have sex

>> No.20259500

>>20259127

Your post about what? How encourage people to wear masks during a pandemic is a malicious Jew conspiracy?

>> No.20259521
File: 40 KB, 231x590, 1564148675263.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20259521

>have sex

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action