[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 46 KB, 474x596, E00DCE71-A42E-424E-952B-EE6440CE1686.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20184169 No.20184169 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>be 23
>be own 30K LINK
1. HODL till $1k EOY type scenario (should happen in the next 10 years)
2. In the meantime, keep learning about investing and portfolio management so I can continue to pick assets for the next 40+ years
3. Don’t get married till 35
4. At 35-ish, should be sitting on at least $5mm
5. Buy house cash and spend your days finding investments
6. Marry a woman who isn’t useless and actually wants to work
7. Set up agreement that in exchange for not having to pay a mortgage, she covers daily expenses while I focus on building the nest egg in the markets
Isn’t this based a fuck? I literally profit off feminism

>> No.20184179

Also post your financial plan so we can all critique it.

>> No.20184205

>>20184169
>Marry a woman who isn’t useless and actually wants to work
based retard

>> No.20184288

>>20184205
Plenty of em out there tbdesu. And the best part is they scare off most men because they earn well. Almost no competition. Take the feminism pill

>> No.20184343

>>20184169
Best laid plans often go astray, best thing to do is to dabble in a bit of everything and maintain some secret wealth in bitcoins off exchange incase something happens like divorce/ injury like maybe hold 200k in bitcoin engraved on a metal plaque in a safe that you only know where the location is, a possible hiding spot is to just bury it in the corner of the basement (john wick style). Its good to transmute intangible assets into tangible assets, get some housing , some precious metals gold and silver which you can stash.

>> No.20184392
File: 96 KB, 1080x1080, arin-joZQQoN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Your whole plan is dumb as fuck because you're probably going to be sitting on at least $5m from chainlink alone and you'll probably blunder most of it away. Any woman you marry who "wants to work" and is a "feminist" is going to divorce you for half of it, so while you're married make sure to lose everything so that her working actually is working. What you should probably do instead is find a woman who understands that the best work in life is raising children and the two of you can focus on them instead of doing whatever the fuck you're going to do wasting away your wealth "investing" by selling link for assets that the dying boomers own. Good luck.

>> No.20184445

>>20184392
Or you could keep quiet about the money, and spend it only when absolutely necessary. Specifically after buying some property and a 2000+(current year) Honda Accord. Never share your wealth and how you got it with anyone.

>> No.20184456

>>20184343
But if you think about it,I’ll still have grown my assets at least 2x during the course of the failed marriage unless I’m a complete retard. I’ll be liquid as fuck. It won’t even really matter... i can also pull the “I made the money before the marriage” card and make sure she never contributes to my portfolio. Instead I can just manage her own portfolio separate from mine. If she’s mad I’ll say well we live in the same home and you contribute to that. So basically she can claim half the house and all her own assets which mimic my investment ideas, and that’s about it. Unless selling my assets into cash and using that means she can claim my assets. Will do more research. I can also further lower my risk by marrying a girl below me in the hierarchy, but who is also intelligent so I can at least enjoy her company.

>> No.20184516

>>20184445
You wouldn’t attract a high quality woman if you seemed to be fundamentally not driven. Women like men who go after wealth, that’s the unfortunate reality. You can always marry a fucking land whale though.

>> No.20184560

>>20184288

My sweet summer child.

>> No.20184570

>>20184516
you're delusional.

>> No.20184582

>>20184560
I don’t mean adhere to the notion that women are equal, just profit off the conditions the ideology sets up. That’s what any good capitalist does anyways. What else can I do? I want kids

>> No.20184651

>>20184582

You need to feel out the dating scene is all I can say.

>> No.20185133

>>20184651
... go on

>> No.20185215

Make sure you buy your home BEFORE getting married so it isn't lost in your inevitable divorce.

Also, bury 20% of your total networth in a diverse mix of paper crypto wallets, and gold/silver. Only dig it up after all of the divorce proceedings, or when you have both retired.

>> No.20185506

>>20184651
>dating scene
Jesus fucking christ you dumb cunts. Find some things you like join the NRA, Join the Chess club, Join clubs of your favorite video games. Spend money on the things you enjoy guns/ammo etc. this will show that you have money. Work out and get fit, eat well. This displays wealth and will help in engagement.

Alternatives, take a few classes at local colleges in high IQ/artsy classes get the woman to drop out if she is taking retard classes.

Don't have premarital sex and don't marry a non-virgin. This will reduce your divorce rate to about 10%. People will whine and complain >Waaaah Waah that rate is only because of religion
And then at the same time say >wah wahh I'm an atheist so I must have sodomistic sex with trannies
Then if you push them further they will even give you more information about how sex is the important glue that makes your relationship work and then doesn't understand the fucking paradox that their feeble mind can't accept how sex helps with little "relationship" with a tattoo'd and pierced girl that is on birth control which they have to be in this relationship because it "helps them grow." Because they want their souls to be twisted, tormented, and fragmented over time. It's horrible.