[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 944x531, 2222222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20168913 No.20168913 [Reply] [Original]

Okay /biz/ I think I want to go in. Don't want to watch crypto get bigger and bigger without me gaining anything.
I'm thinking about stacking RSR and XSN.
AMPL is also tempting but this fucking gayser gimick is sketchy to me. RAIN also seems tempting but I don't know.
I'm a total newbie, from Europe how do I even buy this shit and from? Then I transfer it to a wallet app right?
Give me some advice /biz/ I want to make it and these are my first steps

>> No.20169195
File: 250 KB, 652x946, xsn0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If you ever want to find out which exchanges a coin are on, you can look the coin up on CoinGecko/CMC. The exchange and volume info is usually in a tab where the price chart for the coin is.
XSN's best exchange is Livecoin. You don't need KYC to trade there, but they do have a 48-hr withdrawal wait.
Never keep your funds on an exchange.
Do you have cold storage or a private wallet?

>> No.20169342

>>20169195
I've got neither. I'm totally new to all this.

>> No.20169386

>>20168913
I suddenly want some chocolate milk

>> No.20169577

>>20168913
>AMPL is also tempting but this fucking gayser gimick is sketchy to me
Ampleforth is just a regular-ass commodity cryptocurrency like BTC, only with a variable denominator to fool rubes into thinking they are buying something else.

It’s a lot of sound and fury to achieve absolutely nothing. It is not stable, the only way it will preserve value is if the market continues to value the entire market cap at higher than it has before, for absolutely no reason.

The ‘liquidity’ rewards are just another layer of indirection layered on top to get people to buy their useless bags. The team will be selling directly into this artificial demand. Think for a moment, they could easily create this DEX liquidity themselves if they wanted.

>> No.20169905

>>20169342
Idk what it may be worth to tell you this while you're inexperienced, but it's important to go into these sorts of markets with a plan to stick to. They're incredibly volatile and the moods and sentiments swing with the charts.
How long do you want to hold these coins for?

>> No.20169966

>>20169905
I think I want to hold them long-term. I know that I'm not really educated in this but I got a feeling that in some years crypto will be a lot fucking bigger than now.

>> No.20169976

>>20168913
Charlemagne is gonna get Me Too'd the second he says the wrong thing about Jews on air.

>> No.20170452

Wait so let me get this straight.
I make an account on Binance for example, buy some ETH which allows me to buy these cryptos through Uniswap and I can transfer the cryptos to my wallet (app on the phone)?
Also can someone help me understand staking and how does it work? I just stake my coins and it gives me more coins and i can withdraw it later?