[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 480x360, skeletor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20163299 No.20163299 [Reply] [Original]

Greetings fellers. This is my first post so bare with me. I'm 20 and have been collecting trudaddy dollars since the I was layed off from my job in a kitchen. A week before the economy took a poop I put 2300 dollars in the TSX, i have 6 shares of TD and 54 shares of suncor that avg out to 33.50, it is currently 10 dollars a share less. Unlucky me, but its not the worst. After lurking the board and seeing everybody talking about moon landings and yachts with grey goose fountains, I too would like to join the club of puff cigars and comfy. I have around 3k cad free in the bank and 3k more cash just chilling. I want to buy some XSN or link not sure if that boat sailed. I made a livecoin account so far but no wallet, from what I have read it is wise to buy then store in the wallet as to not get fucked in the ass. All I have to do is transfer the funds from my bank into livecoin buy xsn and then send those to a wallet? Any help or tips would be nice because ive never bought coins or sold them so am wary and do not want to jump the gun. Debating selling off my hebrew tokens on the TSX. Anybody who can help me please leave a reply.

>> No.20163373

Here's a lifehacker to help you get started. Take all the cash and set it on fire. Now you're part of the game

>> No.20163395

Grey geese?
Knew I should have taken the left turn at Alberquerque

>> No.20163779
File: 250 KB, 652x946, xsn0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20163299
checked