[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 57 KB, 622x512, D0F62079-A6E1-439C-BF76-C80753580074.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20138941 No.20138941 [Reply] [Original]

i’m 19 years old, debt free, have a job, and live with my parents, what’s the best way to profit off of this during coronachan pandemic?

>> No.20138954
File: 284 KB, 700x906, 1571996999881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20138941
buy chainlink

>> No.20139032

>>20138941
My honest advice as a 30yo : Invest everything you earn in stocks + crypto. Don't try to move out of your parents before you really have too.
And don't do drugs (not yet, it's fun when you have money and can afford not to work)

>> No.20139121

>>20139032
i’ve actually taken interest in doing both of these things, i’ve got a little bit of money in crypto and stocks that i plan to add more into. i’ve been learning how to swing trade, taken a decent amount of wins and losses, but hey that’s what learning is all about right? and the only drugs i’ve done are weed and shrooms, and it’s gonna stay that way, currently in the middle of a tolerance break so i can save more money whenever i start to smoke again and feel like i did when i first started

>> No.20139142

>>20139032
oh and i forgot to add, i’m not falling for the moving out meme, my mom recognizes that i’m trying to build a foundation for myself and is letting me do as such, so i appreciate her greatly for that

>> No.20139209
File: 47 KB, 600x716, wojak.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20138941
id say the easiest way to make a profit would probably be to sell stuff to kids, they are easy to exploit becuase they are easily panderd towards and dont get bored that fast as long as you make a good product, they will also buy unneccesery shit which means more profit for you, make some digital product maybe roblox stuff or a minecraft server, you know the type of game that you can make something in and sell easily, there is a reason servers like hypixel on minecraft are so popular and even have enough money to make thier own game at this point. same effect can be accomplished through discord servers though it might be a lot harder. id recommend a mix of the 2 and when it gets a regular fanbase hire a mod team to handle shit for you.

there is a lot of ways you can profit, for example a lot of discord and game servers have donator ranks which give special kits and privilages in discord server and in game, you could have a shot aswell that sells e.g: longer lasting somthing or more tries with somthing. you have to remember this sort of thign will only work with children and very retarded or messed up adults, literally nobody on earth aside from these two group are gullable enough to buy this shit and actually spend time unless the game is already huge which yours will never be.

you have to remember to make the game somewhat enjoyable to players who havn't paid yet, they wont bother paying for anythign if the game itself is boring. hire a map team to make ingame maps if possible, modders to customise if thats a thing or plugins in minecrafts case, you get the picture.

this is how i would do it becuase it seems to work wonders for a small but stead profit for people who pull it off, the money you make from this if you pull it off and you dont spend it like a spaz, can after a while be used to pay for more expensive and much better alternatives for profit

>> No.20139348

>>20139209
(still OP, just using my computer now)
so basically make an enjoyable server to play on for roblox or minecraft? i'm actually a relatively creative person so I think something in that nature would be rewarding to create and profit off of, I just have to think about making a server that caters towards children and adult retards. i know most servers profit off of pure cosmetics, so that may not be a bad idea at all.

>> No.20139470

>>20139348
i need to enfisise, you literally dont have to actually make anything, id recommend a discord server and an ingame server for unturned personally, it seems like the unturned server list is really good for just uploading servers for you unlike minecraft which you have to manually put in an ip meaning you would ahve to advertise on a 3rd party site, not a very good way of getting it out there. the unturned server can be used as a middle man for the discord which then you sell ranks and special kits. do this long enough and if you ride it out properly and keep it alive eventually you will get actually useful people like modders and coders to make stuff for you, custom game maps, modded weapons and clothing etc to customize the unturned game to your server and this will attract a shitload of players, ever seen the ww2 servers on unturned? this is why they were so popular, the ammount of players that will hop onto it and buy special kits for different army classes is insane and the custom maps were always attractive to players. so once again unturned is your best bet, if that works out you can also make a "network" of different game servers and then advertise roblox and minecraft for example, hell 4chan coul probably be a good way of getting players for minecraft depending on the server you make

>> No.20139650

take each source of income/cash your can and stick all in based crypto projects

>> No.20139678

>>20139470
This is actually really good advice, thanks anon i'll definitely look into it

>> No.20139749
File: 108 KB, 1074x1394, alternative cryptocurrencies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Invest 100% of your salary on Bitcoin.

>> No.20139855

>>20139678
no worries dude, if you do make it dont blow your money invest it in somthing worth while

>> No.20140062

>>20139855
oh that's definitely the plan, i'm afraid of being in debt and hate feeling trapped, and just hate spending money on dumb shit in general which made me realize i'm already a step ahead of my peers