[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 31 KB, 680x567, 1BF45BC9-B160-44AD-9568-CB063BDFC775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20115735 No.20115735 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone here an investor? Looking to buy a multi family but due to the coronavirus I’m hesitating because there may be a recession which bleeds into real estate. I’m somewhat sure this will happen, so taking a mortgage out to begin fixing the multi family up may come back to haunt me. I’d like to move because I’m in an abusive household but I don’t wanna get screwed

>> No.20115742

>>20115735
>Anyone here an investor?
Yes. I buy LINK for a living. Ask me anything.

>> No.20115767

>>20115742
I make $8,600 a month on e-commerce, I wanna move, but I don’t wanna get screwed, help :(

>> No.20116121

>>20115735
make sure only you have access to all of your business and personal accounts, and you only. If you can't do your own taxes, hire a personal accountant that you can build a long term relationship with, make sure they have a valid license. Real estate owners are always trying to jack up the price, so make sure you negotiate so that you can sell it at reasonable profit later on. Check your state's governing court for property to see if there's been judgement decisions on that property for fucked up reasons, that might hint to other problems, make sure there's never been environmental hazards, otherwise you'd have to be the one to pay for decontamination and re-inspection. Make sure it's not on a bed-bug or pest registry. If you don't know what you're doing, you'd have to talk to an advisor before you start getting the banks to loan you a million bucks. Do your research on what's the best banks to do business with. Involve a notary for all agreements

>> No.20116310
File: 881 KB, 352x200, 73.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20115735
>image
bernie sanders is literally promoting joe biden.
just like how he promoted hillary clinton.
shows how corrupt the left is.

bernie has no integrity and he just said whatever to get people to vote for him. otherwise he wouldn't promote people that have different policies than him after he got kicked out.
fuck bernie and everybody dumb enough to not see through the facade.