[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 105 KB, 587x939, A75DB3F5-548E-47FE-8629-CCEE76968E7C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20115675 No.20115675 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/ my only incentive to better myself physically is for a girl I like. Am I going to make it?

>> No.20115680

>>20115675
that's a man

>> No.20115685

>>20115675
So what you're saying is that you're a cuck?
Cringe

>> No.20115689

>>20115675
>Am I going to make it?
Depends how much LINK you have.

>> No.20115730

>>20115689
0 link
800 oz silver
10 oz gold
8k in SPY puts.
21 yo.

>> No.20115760

>>20115685
I played sports at a kid, attend college(where I met her), work a warehouse job as well so muscle is not an issue. I just eat whatever I want, but have been thinking of cleaning up myself(like trimming arm/legs) and losing weight to advisable abs. I have never met a girl that encouraged me change my lifestyle just for the thought of obtaining her.

>> No.20115809

>>20115675
Yes.
Bettering yourself for that gash is just step #1. You will find you enjoy it and eye candy poon is just a side benefit.

>> No.20115977

>>20115675
>>20115675
yes. that's sexual transmutation. you can let it turn you into a simp or you can harness the energy and better yourself with it.

>> No.20115986

>>20115730
strike price and date of puts?

>> No.20115993

>improving yourself for someone else and not for yourself
Not Gonna Make It. The moment she fucks you over, you will fall apart.

>> No.20116043

>>20115986
I have almost no money in savings(2-3k), bought silver with most of it earlier. My puts are January, not SPY specifically, but cheap OTM puts on company’s that will follow the market since the premium is cheaper. Plan to sell on high IV. Hoping we break 3k soon and there is a large enough short squeeze on all of these meme and bubble stocks.

>> No.20116082

>>20115760
>I have never met a girl that encouraged me change my lifestyle just for the thought of obtaining her.
if youre already this in your head about it its never going to happen

>> No.20116102

>>20115675
is there any other reason?

>> No.20116123

>>20116043
I'm doing something similar except with shorts. Good luck anon.

>> No.20116138

>>20116082
>>20115993
Yeah very strange, never knew it was possible to feel about a woman like this. She is pretty honorary desu, loves to write, though not amazing, I can deal with naive. She is kind of a nerd, would be surprised if she had more than 1 bf, though she is 19, and I’m sure in 2 years that would be a different story.

>> No.20116159

>>20116082
she'll be way more attracted to a chubby guy who isnt neurotic with a "me smash hot girl" grug mindset over your self-improvement "i would do anything for a chance" shit, if she actually knew the cringe romantic thoughts in your head she would probably stop talking to you

>> No.20116172
File: 687 KB, 630x484, americanabbq2pivvrlogolink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Think of your future instead.

The new folks are probably curious? What is Pivvr?

>Well if you've been paying attention you've noticed that any shittoken can do a 200x on uniswap these days. Of all these shittokens, the ones least scammy (and thats not saying much) are the PoL tokens. What is a proof of liquidity token? Its a token that proves its liquidity.

Now its easy to launch a token with a huge marketcap because mcap is simply last price of token X total supply. I could create a token right now and make it have a billion dollar marketcap with one trade. But its deceiving. Because you cannot extract 1 billion dollars from the token.

>Why cant you? It would make sense that a token with a billon dollar marketcap would be worth a billion dollars. Wrong. You need liquidity. Liquidity is the total amount of bitcoin buy orders for that token.Thus Proof Of Liquidity was born.

In the proof of liquidity model the total supply of tokens is sent to uniswap along with a seed amount of ether. This seed amount of ether ensures that there is liquidity. But we weren't satisfied with that. We needed more liquidity.

>So we decided to pair a deflationary proof of liquidity token (thats right its liquid and it shrinks - take that to the bank jack) with a stable coin.

What does the stable coin do? It adds double the liquidity.

>How? Because not only can you sell your Pivvr tokens for eth on uniswap, you can sell your pivvr tokens for the pivvr stable tokens which are ALWAYS worth 0.001 eth or 1 pivvr token.

Now smart people will think about this and think, hey wait, theres a problem, if the tokens are back 1:1 with reserves, eventually you will run out of stable coins as the pivvr price goes up.

>And you would be correct.

As the price of pivvr tokens continues to rise the stable coins will be HOT commodity because they are all you to make gains (the increasing price of the pivvr token) without exposing yourself to risk (its always 0.001) ether.

>> No.20116186

>>20115977
>sexual transmutation

Did every fucktard on /biz/ just read Think and Grow Rich the past week?

You people use the words but don't understand the meaning.

>> No.20116215

>>20115675
>work our for years
>strict diet
>mean while she is getting banged by random chad
Don’t waste your time. If she is not into you right now. Move on

>> No.20116302

>>20116138
im not even trying to discourage you im just saying cuz im a latebloomer/former complete simp

signs you need to work on being less cringe and fix before you meet another high quality girl so you actually have a chance
-thinking about a girl youre not even dating and being paranoid about her chilling with other dudes when youre not even gaming on her yet
-romantic ideation before youve even kissed or gone on a date
-trouble carrying conversation because your intimidated by hot girls when youre with them

>> No.20116305

>>20116215
That is the funny part, she offered me her Snapchat and wanted to study with me after class when we met, but I declined it since I was working 60-70 hour weeks and tired as shit, just trying to get through my classes. Didn’t even notice her until like 6-7 weeks in and by that time shit was closed because of corona. I wouldn’t feel confident going after her unless my puts are printing. I have her friends number, and she doesn’t have any social media so that is my only bet, though I might coincidently see her this fall. Probably cringe, I know. Hope all that money I worked for will print though, otherwise it wasn’t worth it.

>> No.20116353

>>20115730
holy shit you're dumb, the only reason you should have 8k of spy puts is if you have alot more calls

>> No.20116392

>>20116186
yeah cause there was that nocoom thread where the guy pointed out that chapter 11 talks about it
how do i not understand the meaning?

>> No.20116527

>>20116302
Damn I am in scarily similar situation to >>20116305. I also late bloomed and I only recently got any form of female attention after losing weight and starting college. Its weird going from 0 to 100. How do I not sperg out and how do I oust simp thoughts from my brain

>> No.20116666

>>20116302
Based and redpilled.
>>20115675
OP, I have been in your position before. I was once extremely beta and unattractive. I met a girl I really liked and literally tried to transform myself to make myself more attractive (in order to hopefully seem more attractive to this one woman). I was like 21 at the time, she was 24. Long story short I was a beta cuck and actually started hanging out with this girl and we were both virgins but she was way outta my league. Most we ever did was make out and I was so boring and unattractive that she pretty much told me one day while hanging out that we'd never be together and she was interested in someone else and she thought I was cute but itd never work between us and shit. I was devastated obviously, as I was head over heels for this chick. But it sparked a rage of motivation in me that honestly was precisely what I needed. Instead of sulking I put things in perspective and learned all about calories, lowering body fat, lifting weights, getting a better haircut that fit me, getting better clothes, I ended up graduating college and got a decent job. Now, this chick and I stayed in touch over the years, and so wed see each other a couple times a year. It's been about 6 years since I've met her. Since then I havent stopped my journey of self improvement, and to be absolutely fucking honest anon I look way better, am much more fit, have more muscle, nice jawline, better haircut, mature and clean kept facial hair, have a good paying job. I have more confidence, and (1/2...)

>> No.20116681

>>20116666
(...2/2) I stopped thinking in terms of attracting a SPECIFIC person and instead being the star of my own movie. If you think of yourself as a 5 and they're a 9.8, they're on a pedestal. You're telling them they're better than you. See yourself as a 10/10. Change your self image and change your life. People feel what you feel about yourself. Use this motivation positively. And don't chase, because you chasing someone implies that they're running. You'll feel the resistance. Long story short, I have changed my life after my experience with that woman I had a crush on. And I thought about her all the time. We still saw each other. Every time we hung out she saw a better version of myself. Fast forward to today. Guess what? Last few times we hung out she literally told me she didn't used to be attracted to me but now... she couldnt even finish the sentence. And yeah, seems shallow. Sure. But she literally just texted me yesterday and asked for my time of birth, where I was born and shit. One of those horoscope things chicks are into to check your compatibility based on the stars. I told her and asked why she wanted to know. She said just asking and asked what I'm doing next weekend. I said "You". She gave me a smirk emote and I'm going to fuck her brains out on friday. I got kind of carried away here but the point isnt that chicks are shallow. It's that people feel what you feel about yourself. Use your journey of self improvement to improve those things that will give you confidence. Fuck anyone who thinks you're a double bag for doing something that motivates you to be better. Stop thinking in terms of attracting one person. You're putting them on a pedestal. Be the star of your own movie. People feel what you feel about yourself. Best of luck anon.

>> No.20116765

>>20116681
DR;NS

>> No.20116772

>>20116305
You sure you going to do all that for easy whore ? Come on man. I know you are thirsty, but have some self respect

>> No.20116778

>>20116302
Sounds like me alright, I just did a bench set and was able to curl 10 60lbs dumbbell reps and 10 bench reps at 220lbs. So strength is not an issue and it actually makes me look fatter to the untrained eye. I am 198lbs, around 160 I should have visible abs, which is the goal.

>tfw larp
I am just extremely introverted around new people, I can not control it, If I had a link for every time I was told “your too shy” I would have the largest suicide stack on this site. I can actually talk to people though and seem interested in what they have to say. Played football, wrestling, and baseball(won a league home run derby once) up to HS, and football in HS. Sometimes I think my level of autism has helped me, but fuck I missed out on so much shit as a kid because of it, relying on others to come to me instead of making shit happen. The most cringe thing to happen to me was when I was with my friend, and we went tubing at a lakehouse with these two hot girls and their parents that lived nearby. When we went back to his place with them watching TV with his family, one of the girls sat on my lap and put her arm around me and I just got super red and uncomfortable, friends brother made a joke about it, she then smiled and got closer, that was like 7th grade, never underestimate autism lads.