[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 881 KB, 1024x683, 4095C0B1-7E28-4D47-82AA-88324E95D273.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20086852 No.20086852 [Reply] [Original]

Everything is happening as I have foreseen it.

In early 2018 I was contacted by Kek and he told me to buy chainlink. I researched it and I did end up buying it, about 15k at average price $0.5. Not a huge investment but I had just started working at the time so it was a large part of my net worth at the time.

I had never bought any other crypto currency before and didn’t even look at biz that much yet I felt compulsed to buy chainlink.

I had written it off as a coincidence, or a result of lots of 4chan threads about chainlink. Surely a deity was not in contact with me.

Yet it happened again with DMG. After years of never investing in anything apart from Link and LP, I woke up one morning seeing one or two threads on DMG. At the time just on uniswap and the private sale website. I knew nothing about this token, the details in the threads were sparse. Seemed indistinguishable from any other uniswap shitcoin. Yet I felt strongly, and I mean strongly compulsed to buy it. I didn’t have time to research. I got up, went to my laptop and swapped 2k LINK for DMG at a price of $0.35. I didn’t know anything about the project at the time.

Now I am sure that I am in contact with Kek. And my visions are getting stronger. I just went out for a walk in the woods. I felt Him speak to me. I had to sit down to receive his message. He didn’t say much (he never does) but he said my ducks better be in a row by September/October and I better have as much LINK as I can possibly afford by then. This is one of the strongest messages I have received. It has all worked according to plan. DMG was a lifeline to those faithful to Kek yet with small LINK stacks, allowing people to turn 1k LINK into 5-10k if they played their cards right.

>> No.20086914

Too wordy. You need to get to the point. We don't need a shitty novel. By paragraph 5 I gave up and jumped to the end.

Lo-quality garbage. 3/10 (and I'm being generous)

>> No.20087689

>DMG

Dropped.