Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 122 KB, 926x926, 1593179637201.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20033070 No.20033070 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

$0.007 waiting room

>> No.20033102

When binance?

>> No.20033122
File: 283 KB, 636x426, 1569961328291.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20033122

>>20033070

>> No.20033147

>>20033070
i have 10k in rsr, will i make it

>> No.20033163

>>20033102
Why would binance list a competitor product before coinbase does?

If coinbase ever does since out of their 20+ projects they incubated only compound has been listed.

Not to mention, there is no real working product and based on hype.

Sadly the biggest hype is that an investor that put in a few million left paypal in 2002 and people think he still has a say in paypal in 2020 and cares about a small investment

>> No.20033167

>>20033070
I only have 150k at the moment, but I feel that it'll get to $1 eventually which would be great

>> No.20033168

*yawn*

fuck off with your pump and dump scams

>> No.20033174
File: 59 KB, 326x220, +_62081fe28bc0423b13ccac55a80ffaf7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20033174

>>20033102

>> No.20033249

>>20033163
>Why would binance list a competitor product before coinbase does?
Because it would make CZ money. Same reason as every other token.

>> No.20033291

>>20033163
>Not to mention, there is no real working product
Like most coins listed on binance then?

>> No.20033316

>>20033249
so hes going to list a coin with no working product for no reason other than biz say but but but paypal?

>> No.20033364

>>20033316
He'll list a coin just because of hype because he's done it it a hundred times before

>> No.20033365
File: 2.15 MB, 2803x1648, ohyesyesyes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20033365

>>20033168
>pnd
Are these the scammers anon?Is this the Sats Gang you keep warning us about? Is Peter Thiel in the gang? What about the rest of the PayPal founders/Reserve Investors? Maybe you mean Coinbase Ventures? They invested too! Which one is in the sats gang anon halp!!!

>> No.20033384

>>20033316
>>20033291
app is released and working in several countries, includes an exchange, and is in the Play Store. Try harder faggots.

>> No.20033387

>>20033316
>with no working product
How new are you? Many projects are added to binance before their mainnet product launch.
>for no reason other than biz say but but but paypal?
No, for the reason behind the project... a decentralized stablecoin with arb opportunities. CZ will see the value even if you don't.

>> No.20033446

>>20033070
Comfy with 500k stack. Its not make it stack I know

>> No.20033674

Nooooo. I don't have my million stack yet.

>> No.20033909

80k reporting. I am up over $800. Wish I had more money to invest when I entered RSR. Slowly building up to 100k.

>> No.20033911

Why are we mooning? Any news/rumours some crypto youtubers/twitters shilling?

>> No.20033948

>>20033384
Yes, for RSV. RSV is a working system, NOT RSR. It says in their own fucking website that RSR is a placeholder token. It doesn' DO anything.

Fucktard

>> No.20033985

>>20033948
holy fagonomics.. RSR works to stabilize RSV using arbitrage you brainlet fucking retard.

>> No.20034028

>>20033985
No it fucking doesn't. Stop grasping for straws you fucking stinky indian nigger

>> No.20034160

>>20034028
>closes eyes tight and places hands over ears
NO IT DOESN'T WAHHH WAHH

Get a grip you faggot

>> No.20034216

>>20033948
>It says in their own fucking website that RSR is a placeholder token.
Correct. It will be swapped one to one with a new RSR token when main net launches. Just like many, many other tokens that were listed on binance before their main net swap.

>> No.20034248
File: 447 KB, 603x602, 20200629_114158.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20034248

>>20034160

>> No.20034344

>>20033070
aside from DXD, this is one project i'm psyched about. 100k stackeroonie reporting.

>> No.20034379

>>20034344
>>20033909
It's strange seeing people with less RSR than me at 300k. Strong hands frens.

>> No.20034418

>>20034379
>>20034344
Keep going guys, you'll get a make it stack soon

>> No.20034515

Only have 174k, so much for accumulating when I get my next paycheck, but hey still along for the ride!

>> No.20034530

>>20034418
No chance of that unless something else I'm holding moons, unfortunately.

>> No.20034574

>>20034530
good on you for limiting expos--i mean stay poor faggot

>> No.20034752

Stop pumping this faggots, I need in at $0.0056

>> No.20034914

>>20033384
Yes, I know I am from fucking south america. Look at the reviews for the app. Its horrible. Not to mention paypal had to freeze everyones funds that were using it.

Fucking common sense people here are using DAI or tether

>> No.20034953
File: 134 KB, 1116x736, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20034953

>>20034752
you might get a chance at that, the stoch is coming back down.. but i think that retracement is played out

>> No.20035851

probs gonna retrace back to near 0.0053

>> No.20035877

where are you storing your RSR stack, chads?

>> No.20035885

>>20035877
MEW. Where else would you put it?

>> No.20035964

RSR binance coinbase comp staking wen

>> No.20035988

>>20033147
No

>> No.20036171

>>20033985
Nope.

>> No.20036180

>>20035877

Ledger

>> No.20036220

>>20035877
Trezor + MEW

>> No.20036228

>>20035877
MEW with hw wallet

>> No.20036264

>>20033070
THIS IS AN ELABORATE PUMP AND DUMP RAN BY PETER THIEL AND SAM ALTMAN DONT FALL FOR IT BIZ! I CARE ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE!

>> No.20037315

>>20034914
>app reviews
All positive until recently when they spiked in users and had to upgrade the app because users with old phones couldn’t run it.
>common sense people are using Dai or Tether
This is where you fucked up, nobody uses Dai you imbecile. You had an entire year

>> No.20037397
File: 2.70 MB, 320x320, Reserved biz.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20037397

>>20034914

>> No.20037449

>>20034216
Retard here. When you say swapped, does that mean I must convert my RSR, or can I sell it normally if the price increases?

>> No.20037576
File: 76 KB, 720x611, RSR Chad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20037576

holding strong w/ 2m+. fuck pnd shills and fuck niggers

>> No.20037582

>>20037449
this is old news peter thiel is making all RSR useless after mainnet so he can market dump on noobs. don't buy satsgang pump and dump anon.

>> No.20037669

>>20037449
It means the token you hold right now is useless, but after mainnet launches you will have to trade it with the real RSR which gives you access to arbitrage. Think of it as like an upgrade, every placeholder token of RSR you have now becomes a real RSR token when you swap them at a 1 to 1 ratio. You can do whatever you want with this token as well

>> No.20037835
File: 47 KB, 680x383, this fud is so tiresome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20037835

>>20037582

>> No.20037930
File: 39 KB, 663x579, 1557962437846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20037930

>>20034752
Me too, I had buy orders in at .54

>> No.20038046

>>20034028
you had two years you pathetic broke jeet

>> No.20038291
File: 209 KB, 345x428, EbKYNPFU4AEehJ3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
20038291

Imagine not owning this. Stay broke if you miss the boat lmao.

>> No.20038419

Hey all, josh here, as most of you oldies know I've
been hopeful about RSR for some time, sitting on about 6M.
I lost close to $20k in the last dump but my hands are still strong.
My girlfriend left me and my precious bag mooning late 2020 or 2021 is the only thing really keeping me alive at the moment.
There's a great deal of stupid RSR fud floating around now,
people acting like this dump is a gigantic deal but not realising that the story of reserve has just begun,
mainnet, coinbase, binance, movement into other territories, potential paypal partnership etc are still upcoming,
this snowball has just started rolling down the hill,
stay strong guys, patience, we're in this together.

>> No.20038447

>>20038419
nice try satsgang

>> No.20038524

>>20038447
>20033365
is this the gang anon????

>> No.20038973

>>20038447
I wish I was satsgang, they don't exist which would suit me right now.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action