[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 308 KB, 2594x1454, suter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20017874 No.20017874 [Reply] [Original]

What's the deal with this coin? I see it shilled constantly here but what is it's deal? I checked the chart and it looks good, nothing has popped off yet so getting in now would be like getting in at the ground floor. I just question why anon's shill this cause it's a bit different from the shilling I see of other coins on this board. I had a look at the website and to be honest I don't really understand the use case fully. If some anon could kindly explain it simply that would be nice but if you don't feel like spoon-feeding that's OK too.
But mostly I just want to know why I see this shilled all the time but the price has been relatively stable? Is this set to pop off in the near future? Why do you believe in it?

>> No.20018505

Not OP but bumping for interest. I got 16K already but need a reason to go to 50K

>> No.20018618

120k holder here.

No one knows if Tech is legit or if this coin will be used.

Team has said mainnet will be released in September.

Its just a speculative hold right now. Increasing stack by staking and letting this run till September.

Could easily 5x leading up to mainnet etc.

>> No.20018632

>>20018505
250k is the suicide stack what are you poor