[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 342 KB, 658x627, 1531779776125.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19961618 No.19961618 [Reply] [Original]

what if I told you the 700k batches are landing in the hands of Oracle's 50 start ups, systems (that rely on chainlink) developed by these start ups land in the hands of F500's. Now you have F500's creating constant demand for the token, most not even knowing Link is the back end solution, they're just happy to be saving money. MILLIONS of tokens locked up on nodes/collateral. All you diamond handed, fucking autists who see the value in such systems and have started a literal cult to preserve it for themselves, won't be selling at $50, $100, $500. No, you'll be running a node with them tokens locked down tighter than your kids when Cosby is around. Creaming life changing passive income from literally being vigilant enough to spot the opportunity.

Releasing these tokens into the wild is like giving a huge fucking adrenaline shot to the heart of the smart contract and oracle revolution.

But I thought this was already so apparent?..

>4IR

>> No.19961632

I tend to believe you.

>> No.19961646
File: 20 KB, 192x192, 1528448535274.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sergey has ruined my family. Last summer, I approached the miserable fat fuck in the street, and asked him for his autograph, because my son is a huge fan. The fucking guy gave me the autograph and told me to burn in hell. Later, when I gave my son the autograph he started crying and said he hated me. Turns out the motherfucker didnt write his autograph, no, he wrote “you’re a piece of shit, and i fucked your mom". I’m now divorced, and planning a huge class-action lawsuit against the extra large devil that ruined my life. Your time is almost over, Sergey. All the people you’ve wronged will rise against you.

>> No.19961664
File: 557 KB, 1508x892, 1539283704192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>dump to $.17
>buy more
>pump to $.33
>buy more
>dump to $.23
>buy more
>pump to $.56
>buy more
>pump to $1.11
>buy more
I'm 100% in LINK only. The only trades I make are converting ETH to LINK. I don't swing trade, I don't time the market, I don't diversify, I don't even hold. I only buy. I'm completely delusional and I don't wear pants.

>> No.19961667

Do things ever really materialize for link though?

>> No.19961684
File: 426 KB, 1280x853, 1531778599508.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That's fucking funny because I also had a similar experience with this asshole. I saw Sergey at a Second hand store Moscow yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, Cyka blyet, mudila?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven Flannel shirts and two additional flannel shirts in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff few flannel shirts in his pants.

When she took one of the flannel shirts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her that he was horny and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think Chainlinks oracles are working anyway. After she scanned each flannel shirt and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Link".

>> No.19961693

>>19961667
No. It a dead scam.

>> No.19961714
File: 641 KB, 2048x1365, 1560642840248.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...$1000 eoy I smell?

VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of LINK I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.19961733

>>19961618
I bet 70% of those shit tier start ups don’t make it. Sergey knows exactly how valuable link will be and those link were either for established companies that aren’t going out of business in the next ten years or for funding development.

>> No.19961743
File: 1.39 MB, 217x224, 1483224470515.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19961646
>>19961684

>> No.19961758
File: 318 KB, 480x480, 1541699951207.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you.

There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

>> No.19961781
File: 50 KB, 597x393, 1539282910500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave .00000001 link to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my link wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my link) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my link wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 link to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 link to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside

>> No.19961803
File: 1.15 MB, 1525x1540, 1540550811769.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So today, for the first time, my little toddler finally counted to ten. Everyone was celebrating, saying how proud they are in my kid, and then Sergey Nazarov kicks open the door. "Oh you think it's impressive that they can count to ten? I can count to three hundred fifty million." and then proceeded, in my living room for the next two weeks, to count to three hundred fifty million. He then said "yep, another libtard destroyed" and then curbstomped my kid.

>> No.19961827
File: 550 KB, 624x623, 1550387681972.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The 4th Industrial Revolution is a multi faceted concept, that is truly limitless in scope, because its creative potential is beyond our own perception to understand. It CAN be refined/distilled to one field of ideas. So far to date, the best written codification of this field of ideas, is Nick Sazbo's writings on "God Protocol". In this, Nick describes a series of traits in this protocol, that amount to a trustless, omniscient, and evolutionary environment for interaction. His main focus on this idea was the focus of smart contracts, which is what link is best representative of, but this environment/protocol/supra-mind has two other essential components that complete the field. AI being one, and the IoT being the other. In the near future/present, large collections of IoT sensors, cpu's, cameras, robotics, etc. will feed realtime full spectrum data into advanced analytical and operation AIs'. This data will be processed by these AI and mined for efficiencies and other valuable extrapolations. These AI will analyze the available data from their allotted web of api's/IoT and create consistently up to date smart contracts, program/code updates/debugs, and to ensure consistent functional operation across the net. These AI will be managing billion and trillion dollar IoT networks/hardware/systems. Their security and end to end turstlessness will be absolutely necessary regardless of cost, because the savings and benefits in productivity and quality will justify it. The 4th IR, is AI, IoT, and Smart Contracts all communicating via trustless decentralized oracles.

>> No.19961883
File: 30 KB, 480x360, 1541701519638.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My dad works at Swift, and he had Sergey over for dinner once. Sergey showed up with his own bag of Big Macs, and loudly yawned every time my parents offered him some of the food my mom spent an hour cooking. Then he asked to be excused to the restroom. About 45 minutes later we knocked to see if anything was wrong, no answer, so we opened the door and found that the toilet was clogged and Sergey had escaped through the window. The window was broken though because he had to wiggle and squeeze his fat body through it

>> No.19961889
File: 63 KB, 250x323, no sides must kek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19961803
holy fuck

>> No.19961903

>>19961618
>Oracle's 50 start ups
proven to be worthless scams

>> No.19961907
File: 35 KB, 397x604, 1567683457899.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ChainLink, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my crypto economics class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps on BitBean, and I have over 300% confirmed gains. I am trained in gorilla fudding and I’m the top Link bagholder on etherscan. You are nothing to ChainLink but just another shitcoin. I will wipe your tokens the fuck out with losses the likes of which has never been seen before in these markets, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Linkies over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of discord Pajeets and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, no-linker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wallet. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack your private keys in over seven hundred ways. Not only am I extensively trained in memetics, but I have access to the entire hashpower of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little street shitter. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn brainlet. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>> No.19961918

>>19961907
Did the bot broke or something?

>> No.19961928
File: 61 KB, 367x549, 1561311657559.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jason Parser? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parser a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parser has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

>> No.19961946
File: 260 KB, 637x750, 1512538258593.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You fat, cock sucking pieces of shit have no idea what you're talking about. This is a legit project, out of thousands of crypto projects this 1 and a handful of others actually look good and should take off 1 day with good reason. You honestly think that devs of a $32mil project are concerned with keeping some social media addicted, millennial morons up to date with the latest news from said projects? Because they are not. If you want to keep up to date, ask questions on the slack, follow the github, don't come to a Japanese anime board crying about lack of tweets.

You people think bin laden orchestrated 9/11, you think iraq had weapons of mass destruction, you think north korea and iran are threats to the west and you probably think we've been to the moon and that we live on a fluke ball spinning around the sun at thousands of miles an hour and that the moon is just a lump of rock there by chance that only appears to be the same size and travels similar routes to the sun, because it's exactly the right distance, by coincidence, and our ball earth tilting at exactly the right angle, by coincidence, rotating at exactly the right speed, by coincidence that they just "appear" the same size, travelling the similar routes and the same speed because COINCIDENCE - MUH BIG BANG ALL THE SCIENTISTS CAN'T BE WRONG.
WELL YES THEY CAN. BECAUSE THEY ARE. AND ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT CAN'T WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND THE FACT THAT YOU, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR TEACHERS AT SCHOOL, REPORTERS ON THE NEWS AND ALL THE "TOP SCIENTISTS" HAVE BEEN LIED TO FROM FUCKING BIRTH. ABOUT EVERYTHING. INCLUDING THE VERY NATURE OF YOUR BEING AND THE VERY NATURE OF REALITY. IT'S ALL A FUCKING LIE.
CHAINLINK IS THE WAY OUT
GET IN OR GET FUCKED.

>> No.19961967
File: 333 KB, 1118x1374, 1531758501243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19961918
>didnt read not selling
>were all in this together
>1k EOY
>SiBOS
>mainnet
>trufflecon
>psd2
>breadcrumbs
>2 years
>700k is for nose operators
>visualize it as often as possible
>is x LINK enough it make it
>I'm gay and I hold chainlink

>> No.19961994
File: 185 KB, 600x486, 1539492894114.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is actually a part of his performance. I shit you not, but he eats that burger in two bites. He always does that to energize the audience before his presentation. They go absolutely insane when he does it. You can hear gasping and loud mumbling, as they sit in disbelief as to what they just saw. Sergey then says "You would never in your wildest dream belive that what you just saw is possible. You will think the same about the presentation, but it's true, all of it". He immediately follows up with a very long, almost neverending gurgling fart. This is ensued by dead silence as the crowd again is in disbelief and shock, and not sure how to react. That's when Rory starts slow clapping from the back of the room while leaning nonchalantly against the wall. The audience follow his lead and it ends in a standing ovation. People are are cheering, clapping and even praising Sergey with their arms and head stretched towards him with blissfull faces. The energy in the room moons, and some of the ladies are crying and even fainting.

This man is, as Scott Adams would put it, a master persuader.

>> No.19962014
File: 433 KB, 834x468, rory.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

42 is that you? Have you completely lost it and now just posting old pasta? Fire up warosu boys I'm going in

>> No.19962017

ty for pasta dump it was delicious

>> No.19962024
File: 320 KB, 1341x1252, 1540255773438.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So you're telling me this project has confirmed ties to the banking cartel (Iso 20022 compliant, just in time for the Psd2 directive), the cream of the crop of global legal firms and institutions as well as some of the biggest tech companies in the blockchain space focused on the soon to be mass adopted enterprise level smart contracts such as consensys, Microsoft, IBM, docusign, Intel and Digital Asset and that the solution to the oracle problem which it is aiming to solve is essentially the God protocol as described by the creator of the smart contract concept himself, ie one of the main pillars of the fourth industrial revolution and the backbone of the future blockchain infrastructure (10% of global GDP in less than 10 years) that will allow massive automation of post trade processing, thus saving all the biggest markets such as derivatives, logistics and insurance possibly trillions in saving, AND its the only project of its kind due to its blockchain agnostic and decentralized nature and has the first mover advantage, but despite all these confirmed facts it's being largely ignored by the crypto community, although it has gone up from 120 to 45 ranking in a bear market with no marketing just in a couple of months, simply because a dozens of dedicated autistic neets down vote every possible clue about it on reddit and ACTIVELY fud their own investment instead of shilling it, because they're the only ones who realized this revolutionary project would basically replace all the lawyers with neet nodes where 1 link needs to be worth at least 5k usd in order to be sufficient collateral for the quadrillion derivatives market, the same neets who first called btc and eth when no one was taking crypto seriously and have harnessed the power of weaponized autism and meme magick to put Trump in the white house? Do you realize how delusional and insane that sounds? Personally I'm all in.

>> No.19962049
File: 353 KB, 500x518, 1539284699522.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the worst investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing shitcoin. The few anons that do get it's a scam and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something is a scam they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen ponzi. It will make all current holders with 10k+ bankrupt. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a decrease a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes to zero you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Pontiac and those of us who weren't total brainlets and didnt buy will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021. You know I'm right, I always am

>> No.19962066
File: 521 KB, 589x583, 1531789632916.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>January 1st, 2021
>I wake up around noon and check coinmarketcap
>$1050
>I spent New Years Eve alone as usual
>I think about all the memes, all the threads spammed on the Chainlink board of 4channel last night
>All the fud about dropping back to $800
>We finally broke $1,000
>I walk outside and get an Uber to the airport
>I only have the 300 Link I managed to buy early 2020, but I started making enough off staking to quit my job
>I fly to the Cryonics center I've been in touch with
>In the waiting room I browse /link/ (a board made when some anon bought 4channel with his Link gains last August)
>half the threads are anons showing off their yachts, huge orgies, paying homeless people to let them beat the shit out of them, you get the idea
>I wish I'd had gotten in earlier - a few anons were living like literal kings now, complete with their own fledgling countries
>a couple more livestreams pop up - more nolinker suicides
>the jannies quickly take them down
>the doc takes my phone and we make small talk until I slip into the abyss
>Im declared dead
>This sets off my contracts interlinked within contracts interlinked within contracts interlinked within oracles
>The first contract releases the payment to the Cryonics organization
>Immediately after my Link portfolio is reorganized by a series of contracts written to stake my Link automatically for safe profits
>years pass and an army of profit taking contracts are at work, diversifying my portfolio into various assets for another level of security
>100 years pass and the stop loss contracts still haven't kicked in
>As if no time had passed at all I'm awake, for a second I think I'm still waiting to be put into Cryogenic sleep

1/2

>> No.19962086
File: 80 KB, 212x348, 1539287005631.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>A new doctor is explaining everything to me
>He hands me the shoebox I put some possessions in - a photo of my family, a photo of my cat, my first Ledger Nano
>I can tell this body isn't organic, but it looks completely natural
>The doctor shows me my portfolio
>Adjusted for inflation, I'm the equivalent of a 2021 billionaire
>I pay for an ego backup
>A sensor imbedded in my body serves as an oracle, if I die my consciousness will immediately be restored in a new body
>I spend some decades roaming Earth, talking to the other old Linkers
>Learn that ayys made first contact soon after our societal and technological development was spurred on by smart contracts
>Pay homage to the statue of Sergey Nazarov, standing in the center of what was once Israel
>Send 1 Link to the janitors wallet as he scrubs Sergey's giant stone feet
>He gets a notification and realizes he's suddenly a rich man
>Exclaims he can finally buy his freedom, breaks down crying tears of happiness
>Figure I've had enough of Earth, pay a ship building company to make me a vessel resembling the one I once flew in EVE Online
>Explore the stars and meet all sorts of interesting people and space niggers using worm holes rendered traversable by some alien technology
>Enter the infinite
What are you gonna do when you make it, anon?

>> No.19962128
File: 835 KB, 2200x1395, 1541712396196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. /biz/ hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

>> No.19962154
File: 288 KB, 521x509, 1539284447194.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love chainlink. All the drama, the memes, the community surrounding it, it's really something. But what I love most about it is knowing that in couple years I will be a billionaire. It's not even a 99% chance, it is quite literally guaranteed. As a result of that knowledge, I stopped showering and brushing my teeth over a year ago. There is simply no reason for me to do it when I know I'll be rich. I will be fucking whores every night and laughing as they're throwing up from my disgusting, stinky body and mouth. As they kiss me on my rotten teeth, or suck my stinky, 2 year unwashed hog. It will be quite something. In fact I am already seeing effects of my stinky adventure. Yesterday I went to a shop to buy some cheese and make a stop at McD's for a big mac and the cashier at the store was visibly gagging at the smell of me and trying to hide it. Other customers were standing like 5 meters behind me. It was truly hilarious. And none of them have any idea of my guaranteed, future riches. They must already be so jealous of me. The stinkiest billionaire ever.

>> No.19962194
File: 207 KB, 728x410, 1531778600547.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

and that's it for me bros. cya fuckers at the yacht party ;)

>> No.19962673

>>19962194
Thanks for the memories anon!

>> No.19962682
File: 173 KB, 1200x949, ECYmkrgWkAMYd_g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19962194
Based thanks for the memories anon

>> No.19963163

>>19961667
Things have literally only ever materialized for link. What kind of retard question is this?

>> No.19963325

>>19961618
They are being sent to Binance lmao, keep deluding yourself.

>le fortune 500s get them off binance!