[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.10 MB, 1000x926, 138966033684.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
199246 No.199246[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

altcoins are the equivalent of Nigerian email scams, but targeted towards 20-something internet-savvy libertarians.

>> No.199251

ITT: buttmad train missers

>> No.199253

>>199251
>Shilling for shitcoins

Do you want to get /biz/ rich or not? Wasting your time with shitcoins will -not- make you rich.

>> No.199263

>>199253
But I don't shill shitcoins. I discuss them.

There dollar values don't matter. And if you're smart, you would know not to buy them.

But whether fiatfags like it or not, some form of crypto currency will be implemented in the future, maybe not bitcoin or any of the current coins, but the technology will be used.

It's best to learn now while it's a wild west and in it's infancy.

>> No.199269

>>199263

(Hint: If it ever happens, it'll be a crytpo created and regulated by a central government)

>> No.199270

>>199263
No, that's not true at all.

>Ham radios are the future, you should learn to build one yourself.

That's how dumb you sound. If they ever make a bitcoin/money replacement that works as easy as a Visa...

Then it'd be a fucking visa. It's already been done.

>> No.199288

>>199269
That's not a bad thing at all, but If it's not a fair system, it should be rejected by the users. That's the purpose.

>>199270
Piss off Visa shill. I bet you don't have a clue how Visa works.

>> No.199289

>>199270
The main idea behind cryptos - a decentralized, fast global payment system - has huge potential for future usage. I can't fathom why a system like this would not catch on in the future.

The ironic thing is that crypto currencies will probably be perfectly implemented once a huge central authority creates and backs their own.

>> No.199291

>>199288
You know what's great about it? I don't have to. I don't have to know how a western union, or a credit card, or a debit card works.

I know that it's piss-simple to do. Kinda like Paypal.

Are shitcoins ever going to be that simple? Are their ledgers ever going to -not- expand in size? Are they ever going to be anything but a gold rush, with premine/early adopter benefits?

No? Then I will never use them, and they will never see widespread adoption beyond drug trafficking. Speaking of which, like I've said before, the value of a shitcoin at 1$ or at 100$, it can still perform the same service.

>> No.199301

>>199291
How to be a good goy: the post

>> No.200861

>implying I use them as an investment and not because I don't want Jewish banks spying on me