Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 186 KB, 1024x576, 1_hrBWNLyxr4YwrdCnRsfOeQ-1024x576.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19848740 No.19848740 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

RSR is killed. TOKEN NOT NEEDED

>> No.19848937

>>19848740
what is that?

>> No.19848974
File: 39 KB, 419x610, bitch-what-the-fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19848974

>>19848740
They're two very different projects with very different markets.

>> No.19849008

>>19848740
You could have at least pretended to understand why RSR and RSV are useful.

>> No.19849012

>>19848740

Thanks just sold 1M

>> No.19849020

>>19848974
>>19849008
Literally eating your Pie, trustless USD coin composed of DAI, USDC, sUSD, tUSD
TOKEN NOT NEEDED

https://decrypt.co/32673/piedao-releases-usd-better-stablecoin-holdings

>> No.19849023

RSR was never alive to begin with

>> No.19849042

>>19849020
You still don't get it. These are two different projects. If Reserve's goal was to just release a stablecoin they could just put out what they have now and call it full release. If you don't understand, I don't have the time to explain why you're wrong.

>> No.19849081
File: 65 KB, 1200x514, blokchen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19849081

>>19849020
>>19849023
Are y'all dumb or something?

>> No.19849091
File: 32 KB, 396x524, 1570200111544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19849091

>>19849042
id: hopium

>> No.19849115

>>19849091
>loses argument
>resorts to 'muh id'
bet you're tons of fun to hang out with

>> No.19849162
File: 40 KB, 400x386, lol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19849162

>>19849115
>loses argument
>said don't have the time to explain

>> No.19849203

>>19849162
You fucked up. Own it faggot. You can’t even explain your own argument. Fuck this Board.
And sage

>> No.19849212

>>19849162
I'm not the one being wildly ignorant on a public forum. You have to be over 18 to post here btw.

>> No.19849274
File: 26 KB, 499x499, 0e9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19849274

>>19849203
oh another bagholder, care to read the article above?
enjoy your shit hole countries' stable coin

>>19849212
still got nothing?

>> No.19849352
File: 73 KB, 1000x712, Were+pretty+well+off+and+my+dad+sometimes+forgets+to+_355fef01a1620b352a7e8c3c1f9deabf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19849352

>>19849274
I read the article you austist. You still don't get it. I don't hold any RSR because I can't bear to buy it at current price when I knew about it before. But keep projecting. Piedao is doing amazing things, but to liken balancer to Reserve is disingenuous at best and malicious at worst. So you're either a cumbrain, or a pajeet, which is it?

>> No.19849353

>>19849274
Never heard of the coin you cockgobbler. Learn finance.

>> No.19849411
File: 44 KB, 425x329, ostrich-head.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19849411

>>19849353
>Never heard of it
>Must be not real

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action