[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 104 KB, 830x1094, 1571366929805.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19836730 No.19836730 [Reply] [Original]

The first legit conference I went to was Fluidity: just being honest. I was overwhelmed and didn't know what to expect. I was mainly excited to see the community manager Rory from Chainlink and for that reason had my pride scarf on. It was already scary at that time because I didn't know how crypto fans would perceive me, the fans were amazing. Two developers weren't.

I went to the merch table and Sergey Nazarov and Ari Jewels were next to to each other. I went to them looking at merch not knowing what to buy. I settled on a chainlink beanie and asked them for a picture. They came up to me and the first thing Sergey did was look at my pride scarf and say "do you want to take a picture of you holding my dick or would that turn you on". It threw me off but I brushed it off as just cis humor and laughed. Sergey then said "or do you want to do it to me" and tried to grope me with his hand. I backed up in hesitation still laughing and bumped into Ari who was behind me and said "Sergey, maybe he's a bottom" and he tried to slap my ass. I awkwardly stood aside as the fans took the picture. I told the fan to delete it after as I didn't want that image existing to come up into my mind ever again. That experience still exists in my mind and might not go away, ever.

I was already questioning my sexuality as is and that just made me feel like being gay/pansexual wasn't "okay". I didn't even think of it bad until Julian Hosp from TenX put his arm around me and said "hey man, are you okay?". I didn't even know if he remembers that happening but thank you. Thank you Rory also for helping me with sexuality after that encounter and making me forget the experience for the time being and making me proud to don the rainbow.

>> No.19836748
File: 60 KB, 600x600, 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Haircomb token status: claimed

>> No.19836864

Refreshing laugh. OP is not a faggot. Make biz great again.

>> No.19836917

>>19836730
It's nuts how far we've come right? That said I did sell 65% above a 35x and bought more LOKI.

>> No.19837929

>>19836730
>imagine still talking about this shit when we could be accumulating ARPA