[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.35 MB, 640x1136, 81B7F9D7-F317-4073-862B-D46F14280B1B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19826559 No.19826559[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I need advice for a situation, most wont understand. I’m barely putting, the picture together myself.
Took me a few months, to figure out, as much as I have.
It’s not something I would have easily believed, before living through it.
Here’s the short version.

I chose the wrong girlfriend and she turned out to be a hooker, yeah it sucked. Especially the way I found her hooker phone, and all the stuff in it.

Oh well, I kicked her out of my townhome and moved on. I was grateful to find out right as my crypto was becoming noticeable.

I decided to focus on starting a crypto blog, and social media accounts. I spent the winter transferring bills into my name and learning SEO, digital marketing, social media, etc. I was buried in a computer, building, during quarantine. My ex would try to drop in once in a while, tried to use our dog against me, etc. I ignored her and kept my laser focus. Locked in my home, in a city where I have no friends or family. But I was good, and happy.
Then in March, I started noticing a strange vibration, mostly from a shared wall. One window in particular would rattle the worst. Every time it starts, I get an uncomfortable, agitated feeling and have to move. It’s hard to describe but it kept getting stronger. I thought someone might be tapping on the window. When I go outside, it stops but no one is near. I can’t wrap my head around what it is.
After my ex leaves the state, it starts becoming extremely painful. Starts in the head, with slight nausea in the stomach. It feels like waves or vibrations but I can’t pin point them. I tried putting a metal pot on my head. It helped ease the vibrations but the pot became too hot. I can’t make this shit up. I had a hat with paint stains on under the pot and the paint melted on to the fucking pot. When I try to take a shower the cast iron tub becomes like a ringing bell. I have to leave my home when It gets strong. The extreme scenarios only started in May, the week she moved out of state.

>> No.19826591

>>19826559
What a beautiful chink

>> No.19826598

>>19826559
Stop overusing commas you Christopher Walken wannabe

>> No.19826607

>>19826559
If this is true. You have some sort of psychosis. Would get treatment asap.

>> No.19826610

I’m just a bitcoin nerd, why would my neighbor fuck with me? He was fucking my ex but so was everyone else. I always showed them respect, and smoke weed, alone. I just want to be left alone. After asking my ex, she gave me more info. She tells me that my neighbors aren’t Hispanic but middle eastern, I don’t buy it since I’ve heard them speaking Spanish, but she knows them better than I do, so who knows. The guy she slept with the most, hated me, she doesn’t know why except, me smoking weed when I get off of work.
She says he has a weapon for pigeons that he brags about modifying. The guy has had a problem with pigeons in the roof and on his patio, he did mention that to me before. he was always nice to my face, real nice. I’ve been doing research and I think he’s using animal repellent ultrasonic or infrasonic devices. The symptoms are exact matches, especially ultrasonic. Which is used to keep away rats, birds, dogs
This fuck sends his wife away before he turns it on. When I see their driveway empty and feel this uneasiness, I know he’s turning it on. Once it turns up to high levels I have to step out of the house.
I reqd copper, silver threaded fabric, foil, and padding block EMF and ELF but when I tried building a “faraday room” upstairs. The pain became too much. I had to call the cops, not something I’ve ever done. They believe me but told me there’s nothing they can do. Unless I get proof. I can record the sound waves in my home but need proof of who is doing it. I don’t want to let these pricks kick me out of my home.

What do I do biz? Learn about ultrasonic tech, paint my home in EMF protective Paint? Make a faraday room? Buy my own infrasound and fight back? This guy is a contractor and his cousin lives next to him, they’re constantly doing house work. Their house has access to my house through the crawl space in the attic. I just learned this too. I need a plan, help me you degenerates.

>> No.19826622

>>19826607
Yeah and what else? You idiots don’t think I thought this shit first.

>> No.19826629

>>19826598
Learn grammar, and stop acting like anyone on biz cares about grammar critics. Are you a failed English major? It’s a shitpost dumbfuck

>> No.19826634

>>19826559
Go to a doctor, man. Not sure if this is copypasta but I've never seen it before and for some reason it sounds earnest.

No excuses, no responses, this is one of those situations where you shouldn't trust yourself or anything you're thinking. Let me be blunt: You're developing psychosis, and you are going crazy. It doesn't have to be a death sentence, but you need to seek help now before you snap and do damage that's far more difficult to treat. Just go to a doctor.

>> No.19826660

>>19826559
You sound like you deserve it anyway. I wouldn’t worry this is all normal.

>> No.19826709

>>19826610
kneepads brah

>> No.19826760

>>19826634
I went to a doctor. They know I’m fine, I’ve never experienced any breaks from reality and I’ve questioned myself every step of the way. This stuff is in every city, from philly to LA. This technology isn’t hard to find online. Your guys reaction should tell you how brilliant this style of harassment is. I left out the small details but my whole story is the truth. If anything I only tell things I experienced many times and verified. My dogs reaction was a wake up call. I also bought emf readers to make sure I wasn’t nuts. My house has levels of emf that microwaves and power lines don’t emit. I never even heard of any of this shit before a few months ago

You idiots think I want this to be true? I told myself I was crazy, put my headphones on and went to work. I have electronics that stop after a month or 3, alarm systems, new phones, WiFi routers. Microwave that stays on, I don’t know if these are connected. I know if you saw me face to face you wouldn’t call me crazy. I made more money last month than I ever made in a year. I’m starting businesses and am always the hardest worker on a job site. My mental state is the best it’s ever been, because I’m happier and more successful than I ever been. I know weed doesn’t do these things. Wether you believe me or not, this is my reality. I honestly wish I was crazy

>> No.19826775

i unironically don't understand why you wouldn't kill your neighbor in this situation
normalfags are truly strange creatures

>> No.19826843

>>19826610
You need medicine that counters schizophrenic thoughts.

>> No.19826855

>>19826775
I might consider it if I was still poor. I spent years working for money to buy Bitcoin, as soon as I start getting good at trading, this stuff falls on my lap.
If I kill him, I’ll go to jail being the neighbor that just called the cops on him, and explained infrasound to police.
I just want to enjoy my money. I guess I should hire a private security team but how much will that cost?

>> No.19826866
File: 132 KB, 640x478, very-low-iq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not pimping gf.
Ngmi.

>> No.19826873

must be neurosyphilis

>> No.19826875

>>19826843
Doctor medications make most schizos worse. Even if I fit your diagnosis, I’m not numb enough to take most of their meds. I actually research what I put in my body. I don’t just pop pills because a Pakistani tells me to

>> No.19826893

>>19826559
MY GOD LADS SHES PROPER FIT YEAH

>> No.19826894

>>19826866
I got enough money from pimping her out. I don’t need to tell everyone. It’s her attitude that made me kick her out. I wanted her to stay and pay bills for a while longer but she started breaking dishes and throwing alexas at me. So I called her home girl and never let her back
>>19826873
Actually funny, probably true too

>> No.19826921

>>19826894
I know one of you guys, are as smart as me with more evil in you. There’s has to be perfect counter to this weapon

>> No.19826969

>>19826610
Lessemf dot com.
They sell silver threaded fabric.
Stuff for a faraday cage.
Likewise they sell emf generators that, when you go in your cage, will fuck up people’s internal organs.
2 can absolutely play that game and just like what he’s doing, it’s untraceable.
Look into hypersonic sound speakers.
They are directional speakers that are above the level of human perception, of you wanna fuck this guy up, that’ll award you as close to full spectrum dominance as you can get.
Just have a speaker aimed at his house with recordings of someone callin his name, every 20 minutes, on repeat.

>> No.19826989

>>19826559
I thought this was a post I could identify with, since I have a similar situation to the 1st 3 paragraphs and the first 3 sentences of the 4th paragraph.

Then this took a very weird turn.
Sounds like you make all your money online anyway, why not move? Move to a low COL place and you get to save up even more money into crypto.

>> No.19826994

>>19826559
What does any of this have to do with /biz/
Go to Advice this shit doesn't belong here. Stop shitting up this board.

>> No.19827029

>>19826559
this is @rachie.love on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBR-W5zDhrn/

>> No.19827034

>>19826969
Fuck yeah. I knew biz would drop some real knowledge on me.
Based digits, 6969 .
I hope I can give you a virgin in heaven someday. Or whatever you believe. You set me on the right path

>> No.19827048

>>19826559
>the avatar in the lower right corner

>> No.19827065

>>19827029
She has nice tiddies...

>> No.19827072

>>19826989
What I did for the last week, I’m thinking of selling the place but I’m curious how they have this set up. I was going to remodel my bathroom, downstairs. That room touches their townhome and also has part of their property above it as well.
They were old apartments converted into 3 bedroom townhomes. So they’re strange in layout

>> No.19827075

ITT paranoid shizophrenic kicks out his qt3.14 gf because he imagines she is a hooker.

>> No.19827104

>>19826994
I was desperate and biz is my people. I needed some dark web nerds like myself. This is the best place I know for that.
Someone posted a video of a CEO who killed herself and I felt compassion for her, made me feel like finally reaching out to the right people for clarity, I’m glad I did. I was starting to hate everyone over this shit. It’s hard going through stuff that simpletons don’t want to look up on google.

>> No.19827110
File: 1.04 MB, 640x1136, 58B40442-DE84-4418-87B0-E3D8490C6933.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19827075
That wasn’t my girl. Girl pictured is cuter

>> No.19827122

>>19826760
Ok you're saying you think it's the neighbor's ultrasonic animal repelling device thing.
>1
Sound is a mechanical wave, not EM. And a very high frequency like that would be more likely to bounce off your window than cause it to vibrate.
>2
Let's say it is some alien EM emitter that is focused somehow right on your window. Do you even know how much fucking power it would take to heat it up to that level, from outside, that far away? Literally everything even mildly close to it would be fucking on fire kek and it would immediately take out the transformer on your block.
>3
There is either some one in a million problem with your house that nobody has ever heard of, or you're tripping balls. Maybe some kind of carbon monoxide leak (idk I'm not dr House) in addition to arc flash from bad electrical work somehow heating up your metal window frame and not burning your house down yet. If you think you're not crazy then call an electrician or someone because that shit is not normal

>> No.19827170

>>19827122
Hey dumbfuck, use google before you speak.
I don’t think any of those things you said. The truth is I don’t know what type of device he does or doesn’t have. I can read, when I type my experiences into Google, they say infrasound, utrasonic exposure.
There’s little speakers amazon sells and instructions on YouTube on how to do this shit a million ways. I’m not saying he puts in the roof, or against the window or anything else, because I don’t know. I do know my house vibrates and I capture it on video and you can hear it. The pain that has been more recent, that is unmistakable. Ultrasonic waves hurt more after the incident. My skull felt like it had been microwaved and my face looked sunburnt.

>> No.19827196

>>19826559
Unlike others I don’t think you have psychosis. I think it’s more physical. I would see a physician and describe your symptoms. Hopefully they can get you in for an Xray of MRI.

>> No.19827206

>>19826559
you have no idea how commas work

>> No.19827210

You should have used your ex gf to scout his apartment. Does he smoke weed at all? It might be best to know the layout of e you are convinced. You just study your enemy, you had a Trojan horse but I'm not sure you utilized her to her best ability.

Honestly, the best idea is to get those supersonic speakers anon mentioned. He will only stop if you force him or make it in his best interest to.

>> No.19827225

>>19827170
It also confuses you, slows me down while I’m packing a bag and trying to leave.
I want to find a marine sonar antenna because someone told me they’re cheap used but can fuck someone up like ultrasonic
I can tell everyone here, this is a sick but smart way to fuck up someone. I really thought I was going crazy at first, and I ignored it until it became very painful. I’m going to build a padded room and lock my electronics. Then I’m going to war with this dirty fuck. American style, with bigger weapons than he has

>> No.19827235

>>19827210
Problem with her is her first memory is of her dad, fucking her. She sees boyfriends as people to destroy. I can’t use her or even trust her not to tell him. I think he flipped out because she finally gave up and left town

>> No.19827285

>>19827196
I had a ct scan. Everything was normal. I’m legit, if I’m crazy, I would love to go to a nice rehab or behavioral spa, shit I’ll pay for it. They just focus on personal growth and things I can put to use. I’m building things right now. I don’t have time to fake being crazy. Or play up my drama. I’d rather be crazy than at war with my neighbor. I even quit smoking weed. Felt stupid after a few weeks of that. I know better but I listened to my dumb bros advice. Thought this would go away if I ignored it

>> No.19827297

>>19827235

Do you have any quantitative readings? I would record and you may be able to profit somehow. You also state you share a wall, perhaps get a drill bit to snake a camera in? You would still need best positioning if you wanted to enact revenge

>> No.19827307

>>19826559
How much she charge?

>> No.19827324

>>19826559
You are alright. Wear your aluminium protection device at all times to ward harmful frequency, radiation and waves off.

>> No.19827347

first thing you should try doing is go live in a hotel for a week (or anywhere that is not your house really)

see if you are still experiencing these symptoms and be honest with yourself

if you are still experiencing them in a new location then its something medical
if you are not experiencing them then it does not necessarily rule out that its all still in your head
anyway you should probably try that

also have you tried talking to your neighbor? what would be his motivation for doing this to you exactly?

>> No.19827348

>>19827170
Can you at least call an electrician first to prove me wrong? Idgaf if you don't believe me I don't want some random anon losing their house over easily fixable issues. At the very least just go to your panel yourself and check if there is an AFCI breaker for that room or not. Then you can fight your neighbor if you want

>> No.19827389

sounds like you have electromagnetic hypersensitivity

>> No.19827415

>>19827285
If that’s the case, here’s some next steps.
You should first prove that some kind of vibration is coming from your neighbors wall and that it’s strong enough to propagate through the air. Record times this occurs and your symptoms.
Next, if those vibrations are not only present but demonstrably changing the average vibrations in your environment to a statistically significant degree, you must provide additional evidence that such vibrations can impact someone. This evidence would come in the form of research papers from like NCBI NLM or accredited publication journals. Look for relatively recent research on the impact of vibrations on the human brain.
With all that data, you could boost your chances of winning any lawsuit or cease and desist orders.
Or just complain to the HOA, threaten to sue, and hope they don’t call your bluff and stop your neighbor from fagging shit up.

>> No.19827503

>>19827285
Psychosis and psychotic like symptoms do not necessarily show up on physical exams. They don't necessarily mean you have a chronic mental illness either.
What you describe is all symptomatic of psychosis, particularly the feeling of vibrations which start and stop depending on where you are.
You have described going to physical exams and ignoring it. Neither will help. You need psychological (not psychiatric) help first. You described a traumatic experience, and from what you are saying there are triggers to that experience all around you. Try working through those feelings, even if you do decide to build a faraday cage. Its not mutually exclusive, and even if this is all true, it will do you good. You seem slightly manic in your speech (from what I can tell through the tubes), some processing to let go and relax more might help.
Are you getting good sleep, food and water? I've had similar effects from long periods of sleep depravation which went away after two good nights. Be a good friend to yourself, anon.

>> No.19827542

>>19826559
>>19827110
Is it racist to say they look alike?
Like there's no way to tell that they're different girls except for the size of their titties.
Generic looking "pretty" asian girl. Makeup, revealing clothing, bland and ordinary.

>> No.19827589

>>19827029
>Email/DM for business inquiries
wew lad

>> No.19827593

>>19826760
1. You need to see a psych, or you need to have a friend or relative stay over to confirm the symptoms. If they do, go to the police, file a civil complaint, get it on paper, and then compel your landlord to investigate.

2. Right now you are currently, by your own admission, a friendless person in a new city who lives alone, works alone, and put a metal pot on his head to relieve his symptoms. You think every person who does this doesn't say, "But my case is different." At least for the sake of not being a stereotype, go see a psych if you truly don't have anyone who could spend a few days confirming this.

Otherwise fucking just break your lease kid, you say you have a lot of money. Just move and don't tell anyone where you're going, shouldn't be hard if you don't have any friends other than this ex.

>> No.19827601

>>19827034
Any time. Also buy a gun.
If people want to encroach on your liberties make sure you have the means to defend what is yours.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_cambio06a.htm
This has a list of frequencies that will absolutely work.
Breaking his air conditioning then aiming the degaussing coil into his bedroom through an open window can theoretically send him everything through that open window. Especially because they’d have to open the window on a hot day.
Just realize if you go down that path, you are breaking domestic espionage laws.
I don’t condone that, but if you’re hypothetically going through the thought exercise of non lethal self defense at a distance what I suggested is ideal.

>> No.19827607

>>19827589
instagram's whole schtick is unironically that it's an incredibly high end escort service, knew one from the bay area who did it

>> No.19827651
File: 7 KB, 124x225, F7BC56AD-A4E0-4944-9EAE-64B2A57061D3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19827065
Shame about her face though. Why do they all look like they’ve been hit with a frying pan bro?

>> No.19827905

>>19826559
The most logical answer to your question is that you are having psychosis. Go to doc and ask if thats possible and they will check you out. Also schizophrenia can cause symptoms like that. If you dont feel comfortable with going to doc atleast drop weed and all caffeine for a month and see if you have any improvement. Lets be real here. Its not aliens and no1 is tapping you. Good luck

>> No.19827971

There's a theory that women somehow retain the spirits of the men that they have slept with. That could be a reason why you're in this situation. But that's relatively schizo for the average person so it may not help you. Another thing is that you could have some strong feelings about her subconsciously, because finding out your gf is an escort is pretty traumatic. I would suggest meditation and try to get all of your repressed emotions about her to the surface.

>> No.19828051

buddy this is an imageboard, not a fucking paragraphboard. greentext your shit next time in brief little 3-5 line worded sentences.

>be me
>addicted to porn and cooming
>stop doing it
>feels_bad_man.jpg
>lose all money in options trading
>continue cooming again
>feels great

>> No.19828113 [DELETED] 

>>19826559
If you're not larping then you might have schizophrenia. Seriously, go see a doctor bro.

>> No.19828132 [DELETED] 

>>19828113
Also, what this Anon >>19827593 said

>> No.19828295

>>19827196
I also vouch for not schizo. Some advice first, have had neighbor issues really bad in the past. Will do these quickly and move on.
1. Never escalate, never antagonize, don’t invest in revenge, if it’s not electrical, try moving first, then you’ll know if it was infrasonic or some weird shit there. Could still be psych sure, but its the easiest, least legal hassle way. And you don’t have to see a doctor first if you do move soon. I know moving sucks.

Okay if you do stay, then don’t be antagonistic. Also, always give people an out since itll make things easier for you. If you can, in casual convo ask the guy about the pigeon thing she had mentioned, say you’re curious. His response in anyway will tell you a lot. Do not accuse, if you suspect but have no evidence consider moving.
If you can get a detector of some kind, then use it to go a nuisance route, again give the guy an out, don’t accuse him of using it against you. That’ll look crazy.

Basically, to not look crazy you have to emphasize that you are collateral damage. Sounds like this is what you’ve been doing, keep it up, it will also help you keep your own sanity while at the same time making it clear to others you are sane (even though he may be using it against you, if he is using something)

Just keep calling it his “anti-pigeon tech”
EMPHASIZE ANTI-PIGEON
That’s honestly what convinced me you’re not psycho, because it used to be only people with technical knowledge could build shit with weird ramifications, but now anyone can think their a genius, buy stuff from china, strap it together and pump it full of electricity. Again, keep calling it anti-pigeon tech or “experimental pigeon deterrent”

>> No.19828307

>>19826598
Kek

>> No.19828368

>>19827297
I have screenshots of higher than normal readings all over my house. I then compared hotels and family homes. My home is 2x anywhere else in VM and Ultra Teslas, HF, and RF scanners. I also have video of the microwave coming on in March, door open, unplugged, plugged back in and it’s still running. I have the First fried alarm system and pictures of system failures on my new alarm system. All after I left the house. I think these fucks can disable alarms with them, I read microwaves can be concentrated enough to do this, I don’t know about other waves though

>> No.19828388

>>19827307
$500, $250 if she liked you

>> No.19828435

>>19828368
You can't move to a different house? Your microwave is staying on? Why do you say "turned out" she was a hooker but then also say you were pimping her out which implies knowledge of her hoeing. Either way you should just move if it's not too much trouble sorry this is happening to you.

>> No.19828540

>>19827347
I’ve tried finding him but he stopped keeping his cars at his home and stays home the times I’ve been home. I stayed in hotels for about a week without incident. The thing is ultrasound has the side effects of seeing things, hearing things and extreme paranoia. It’s the exact type of thing that can eat you up mentally if you aren’t strong. I was so tired at the hotels I stayed at. I mostly slept and ate fruit, veggies and nuts. My body has been shoving pistachios and melon in it, everyday. I know it sounds strange but I think my body is craving brain food. The 2 worst attacks left me feeling drained and dumb, like I raged on alcohol or molly the night before. I was exhausted from nothing. It took my a while to accept the experiences I kept forcing myself into. I kept saying you’re nuts.
The most recent time I confronted him, someone threw a pebble from his house, I called him a coward. The door shut then I heard him fighting with his wife. I still wasn’t experiencing it, as bad as it got, at that point. Then he went dark. I also wonder how he went from broke construction worker to baller with a new Lexus suv and Dodge Ram truck, paper dealer plates still on. Did he buy bitcoin? I figured he was attracted to the hooker and mad that I kicked her out. I still don’t understand any of it, except what I experienced repeatedly. I’ve considered some of the shit I’ve said about Clinton, Trump, Epstein, bill gates, federal reserve and then making a blog about how crypto is better than stonks might bring heat but I’m so tiny. I just make memes and shit

>> No.19828562

>>19827415
Thank you I need to write these steps out, approach it like a business outline. This helps my focus. I want to sound 100% legit when I present to lawyers.

>> No.19828746

>>19827542
They both look like my ex’s little sister
That’s why I screenshot them. So I’ll say no, not racist.

>> No.19828787

>>19826559
there is a standard way for listening in on conversation ('tapping') through glass vibrations, but it is the other way around - glass windows vibrate az the sound from the aforementioned conversation reaches it and a (usually IR) laser beam shined on the window will give a distortion in the reflected beam bearing the sound information

it does not generate vibrations (it would be countereffective)

i also incline to advice you taking some therapywork and prescribed medication (phrases like "laser focus" and "locked in my home" suggest mental health issues)

>> No.19828799

>>19826559
Sounds like early stages of poltergeist activity. Do you participate in any occult rituals? Does your ex?

>> No.19828892

>>19828295

You've fucking done it, you solved the case. Obviously OP is a pigeon.

>> No.19829092
File: 1.72 MB, 300x300, F0DE1C94-C498-4D45-8B19-6A5730CFED43.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19828892

>> No.19829160
File: 15 KB, 493x502, youlmfao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19826559
Well for starters quit looking like a massive faggot LMFAOOO

>> No.19829162

>>19826598
I appreciate your support of freedom of speech

>> No.19829174
File: 50 KB, 227x227, 12345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19829160
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.19829299

>>19826855
Maybe your ex is evil and was in league with SRA practicioners, or even has some connection higher power mindcontrol weapons. Maybe she hated you and sabotaged you beyond your knowledge.

honestly you are better off in a mental hospital.

>> No.19829332

>>19827104
You're too confident and smug. Anyone would use neuroweapons on a faggot like you if they have any nuts.

>> No.19829797

>>19826559
fuck op is so simple if the guy is arab just call in to the cia and say he was playing with some electronic shit possibly bombs but youre not certain ya retard.

>> No.19830321

god biz really is dead when retarded blog post threads like this one get so many replies

>> No.19830474

>>19826559
kys faggot

>> No.19830506

>>19826559
It sound like some of that sonar weaponry bullshit, but what the fuck does your girlfriend have to do with this?

>> No.19830535

>>19826559
Take your meds schizo

>> No.19830546

>>19827593
>Right now you are currently, by your own admission, a friendless person in a new city who lives alone, works alone, and put a metal pot on his head to relieve his symptoms.
Biggest thing that needed to be said ITT. Maybe OP can think about what's going on here.

>> No.19830630

>>19828540
>The thing is ultrasound has the side effects of seeing things, hearing things and extreme paranoia. It’s the exact type of thing that can eat you up mentally if you aren’t strong. I was so tired at the hotels I stayed at. I mostly slept and ate fruit, veggies and nuts. My body has been shoving pistachios and melon in it, everyday. I know it sounds strange but I think my body is craving brain food.
My ex roommate sounded like you when he was mentally deteriorating. He thought he broke his brain with a porn addiction and started taking a bunch of supplements, but he was also hearing things and had serious living issues. Get help.
>I’ve considered some of the shit I’ve said about Clinton, Trump, Epstein, bill gates, federal reserve and then making a blog about how crypto is better than stonks might bring heat
like, you've seriously considered that some shadowy party is sonar attacking you because of some stuff you said about clinton online?

>> No.19830641

>>19827170
You're literally talking about building Faraday cages for a sound wave. Who's the dumbfuck?

>> No.19830653

>>19826559
>It helped ease the vibrations but the pot became too hot. I can’t make this shit up.
If you measured the temperature, you might have some credibility. If there was no good reason for the pot to heat up, you'd be able to post a video of the events and have people interested. For now, this sounds like schizo rambling.

>> No.19830728

>>19830653
It probably became too hot because of his own body heat.

OP, if this isn't you just going Schizo, it might be some appliance in your house. Maybe try cutting off the power to your fridge, stove, microwave, or literally just everything in your house and see if the problem goes away. I guarantee you this is all either in your head or coming from some fucked up electrical system in your house, it's most definitely not your neighbor.

>> No.19830779

Based on the description of melting paint it sounds like it's using electromagnetic radiation, rather than sound waves. If this is this kind of weapon, using microwaves most likely, then your best bet would be to use so sort of metal lining around the entire room. If you really want to get back at them you can try to find a material that reflects the radiation back at them, even if you don't know what direction it's coming from you could still shift the effect to your neighbors and make it a group effort when they start suffering from it too. Also, reflecting it would reduce the amount of heat you experience compared to absorbing the radiation.

>> No.19830948

>>19826559
>sad lonely schizo
let me guess, you believe Israel did 9/11?

>> No.19831040

>>19826559
Have you put ear plugs in? If you still hear the vibrations after putting ear plugs in then you have a problem with your inner ear.

Get your hearing checked. I’m betting you have some kind of stressed based psychosomatic reaction in your inner ear and sinuses.

>> No.19831137

>>19828540
You're fine. Calm down and quit overanalyzing. You're smart, drawing connections. Do not let Satan win. Stay strong. Ignore them.

>> No.19831348

>>19830948
but they did.

>> No.19831751

>>19826559
you should move

>> No.19831853

>>19826760
>Fine
>Literally putting pots on head like it's normal
You've become retarded. Get help

>> No.19831986

>>19826559
could be black magic, which is a real thing if u go to a third world country like india and go to magicians (dont though cus u might get harmed)

>> No.19832087

>>19826559
Schizophrenia, clear as day, you’re not even larping.
It’s not the symptoms you describe, though they fit, but the way you make connections.
Medicine is your friend buddy, and doctors usually try to help, when they don’t it’s because they’re shitheads not because they’re in on some conspiracy against you.
It’s going to get worse unless you get help. Some people get well without meds by moving into a cabin innawoods, doctors only know about meds and that can make them seem dumb but just think of them as your med expert consultants and use them for what they can provide, not for life style advice. You’re going to have to find the environment that sets you off the least, only you will have a clue what that might be.

>> No.19832649

>>19826610
Ultrasonic isn't EMF, retard. It's just high frequency sound. The repellent devices do sound like a very sharp ringing, like the sound equivalent of glancing directly at the sun. But they only project a very narrow cone and not very far. Like less than 10ft.

Also, you smoke weed. You're paranoid and a moron. Ever try quitting? Do that before anything, faggot.

>> No.19832716

>>19826559
> These are the people giving you financial advice.

>> No.19833121

>>19826610
Hey man, simple troublesgooting step before you do anything else. Get a bunch of cash. Pack a bag and go get a hotel room somewhere. Pay cash. Leave your phone at home and charging. Dont use your credit card, or any device that could be traced to your location. Stay there for a week and see if it follows you.

>> No.19833262

>>19832087
Probably this.
At the very least get blood work done to check your thyroid. That can play a role in mental aberrations.
However, what I said previously stands.
They fuck with people as targeted individuals and though your symptoms may match the insanity they’re saying. A faraday cage can be more definitive.