[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 60 KB, 758x631, liltism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19741688 No.19741688 [Reply] [Original]

Hello /biz/, newfren to the board here (hi) here and honestly want to start making my money work for me. After my internet surfing and lurking here for the past couple of days Ive decided I want to start getting into crypto, stocks for millennial (like myself lol, 28 here!)! Problem is I live in USA, and want to get into STA and Bancor before it's too late. I remember not understanding Bitcoin when it first dropped (remember /b/ talking about buying on the ground floor) and I also remember Ethereum when it first came out and didn't buy any of that. I'm done making stupid financial mistakes and want to be smarter about my money. Do you have to buy Ethereum to buy SNT if you live in USA? And ifso, how to get around my bank blocking purchases from foreign countries on my debit card (no credit card and poor credit from being a dumbfuck when I was younger)? Advice would be super hot, I just wanna make some biz friends and you guys seem like a good smallish community.

Please inb4 troll, I might type like a retard but I'm honestly serious

>> No.19742014

Bump from phone

>> No.19742068

tl;dr how to buy bancor from the USA if I have a debit card that blocks foreign purchases