[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 432 KB, 1500x1000, 40A39A07-0B10-4F3B-BB74-577BE4BC4E99.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19729173 No.19729173 [Reply] [Original]

I received hundreds of LINK as a waste byproduct of my ethereum miner (really says a lot that LINK Is considered a thrash byproduct of a more important process). Unfortunately the coins hash-half-life is so shitty that most of those coins have already been burned. Friendly reminder that this is the future of link - right now most people have ERC20 tokens that will be substituted for link in the future, but if you already have the real thing you’ve probably seen the rate at which it burns

>> No.19729377

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>> No.19729415

Gee wiz you have sure got me feeling fear uncertainty and doubtful about my LINk investments