[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2 KB, 125x118, chan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19721918 No.19721918 [Reply] [Original]

DOGDATA - EtherBone (ETHBN) Dog Owners Blockchain IEO on BitForex
Ok, this is my first post about a project I found. Not really sure if its a moonshot or not, so be gentle! :)

I discover this when I was checking the "recently added" coins section at coin gecko and thought maybe I search and see what is about.

This is the first blockchain for dog lovers

#Blockchain your #Dogs most important life data permanently and totally Free of cost
...Record easily and securely your or any Dogs ownership #microchip and vaccination immunization blood test dates #immutably, using blockchain technology.....

What makes the project Unique?

First blockchain for Dog life Data

First use time blockchain to time stamp vaccination immunization blood test result dates

The first use of blockchain to record Dog births

First blockchain Explorer to search for Dog and owner data

First Tokenised Dog product suggestive feed from users private data analysis

First Tokenised experience and knowledge exchange marketplace

A first social platform to improve awareness for Dog charity and rescue organizations

First Dog sale smart contract
It s listed in BitForex which is a big exchange almost a month ago and the first token offering was 2020/05/18.

https://support.bitforex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042171892

The liquidity is not great yet as they are on their way to list their coin on other exchanges big exchanges. There is only one pair Tether (USDT) - Etherbone (ETHBN) and they were planning to add ETHBN/BTC and Launched on June 15, at 17:00 (GMT+8) according to official bit forex telegram group today but not sure why they haven't yet.
It seems there is a community already in many social platforms with the most active in bitcoin talk
My opinion: I Don't really know if it is a PnD or another shitcoin but I just grab a small grab just in case., now that the price is much lower than round 1 and 2 as they also seem to have a team, a community and a useful project.