[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 920x853, png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-4chan-pol-board-sad-pepe-face-leaf-head.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19692924 No.19692924 [Reply] [Original]

So i'm down to my last 200$ in my savings and i'm wondering on ways i can turn that money into something big withing the next two years but with the current events and the fact that America is in another recession how would i be able to pull this off?

>> No.19693020

Right now, options trading is basically free* money.

*You can lose your money VERY quickly with options if you're not careful.

>> No.19693056

Any tips on where to start and how to be effective with it?

>> No.19693149

>>19693056
>Any tips on where to start
Robinhood makes it really easy to get started with trading options. Just create an account, complete some questionnaires in order to upgrade your account's trading privileges (Options trading is only available to special accounts). There are a lot of tutorials on youtube on how to get started with options on robinhood

> how to be effective with it?
That's the hard part. Everyone develops and refines their own strategies overtime, but in a market like this one the volatility is rewarding us with generous returns on a lot of normally stable stocks. Again, consult some trading pros youtube channel to see what they have to say. What worked for me back in April and May was straddling bank and airline stocks. (A straddle is basically an options strategy wherein when faced with uncertainty about the future movement of a stock price, you gamble on the stock price going in either direction above the current price with the hopes that your gains from one position will offset the losses from the other)

It allowed me to turn $1,000 into almost $40,000 in a month

>> No.19693170

>>19693149
>you gamble on the stock price going in either direction of the current price

fixed

>> No.19693231

>>19692924
Yolo BA calls mate. Or vxx.

>> No.19693288
File: 33 KB, 200x200, 072969.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19692924
Buy $200 worth of beer and enjoy the money. There is a 50/50 chance all investments are going to go to like 1% their current value. If you are a complete poorfag with $200 then just enjoy the money mate and if they -99% then get a job/rob convenient stores and start accumulating then. Alternative is everything goes up 50% and you lost out on $100 but the pussy you get when you just smashed half a carton and hit the town has a street value of about that so you even. All I ask in return for this priceless advice is that you enjoy yourself, cheers bro.

>> No.19693358

>>19693288
What is this coming from, doomerbro?

>> No.19693467

>>19693358
This is the beginning of the greatest depression. But if they keep printing money it will be hyper inflationary and cryptos will go up but if they let it run it's course everything loses 95% value.

I predicted this in 2018 for 2021 but corona (whether a fake virus or not) brought the date forward... see my tradingview post that has current Dow overlaid with great depression crash Dow https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DJI/2B4mC7La-The-Greatest-Depression-coming-soon/

With that said I still have 18k in crypto because like I said politicians don't want it to crash because it looks bad on them so they could very well hyper inflate the economy with brrrt instead. But for a $200 poorfag the choice is easy.

>> No.19693484

>>19693467
>If they let it run it's course
they wont, so the rest of your point is moot. Moon mission will continue 4 more years of Drumpf get used to it bucko.

>> No.19693540

>>19693484
And there is no real reason crypto tied to scarcity should shit the bed when stocks tied to, now bankrupt, companies does... but bitcoin has been mirroring stocks lately which is strange but more so worrying for the mother of all cliff dives coming.

>> No.19693576

>>19693540
the crash was covid, I wish you were right because i also wanna pick up some cheap stocks/ real estate, but its just not happening. big players literally just accumulated during the covid dip. Federal reserve is controlled by trump. Inflation will rise but dont expect a crash, just hold bitcoin and stocks and be comfy