[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 256x256, rtk_256_w.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19642966 No.19642966 [Reply] [Original]

When you've all had enough of being exit scammed on, come join a community driven project that takes its time and does things the right way.
To get on the airdrop list, join the group and DM admin your ETH address. This is the final airdrop.

Ruletka (RTK) is a Russian Roulette ERC20 token, in which each transaction a number is chosen between 1 and 6. If 6 is chosen, the coins in the transaction will be sent to the 0x address and burned, thus lowering total supply.

t.me/RuletkaToken

https://ruletka.fun

>> No.19643043

no liq

>> No.19643053

>>19642966
INCREDIBLE TOKEN!
if the fly between my foreskin hums and wants to leave, it does the foreskin a lot of good. if it then hums and wants to leave, it does the acorn a lot of good. finally i press the foreskin with my thumb and crush it on my cock. when the inside in the form of a yellow thick drop is pressed out of the fly, which is such a horny feeling that I then only need 2-3 times jerking off and my cum sauce on my hairy belly pours out acorn. Finally, I then press with my thumb firmly against the foreskin and crush it on my tail. When the inner in the form of a yellow thick liquid drop is pressed out of the fly, which is such a horny feeling that I then only need 2-3 times jerking off and my cum sauce on my hairy belly pours out.

>> No.19644012

>>19642966
Fun idea for a token!