[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 658x523, 567576756756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19631370 No.19631370 [Reply] [Original]

I'm concerned I may have a fetish for getting scammed and losing money. I'm not sure what I can do about it.

Each time I see those red bars on my screen, I just can't help but rub one out. Over the past year or so, I've been purposefully buying scam coins and holding them for as long as I can so that I can unload myself to the losses, if you know what I mean.

Hell, even a few months ago when LINK was going parabolic, I became furious, and all the LINK memes on here disgusted me profusely. I felt like vomiting when the gains would show up on my phone. I managed to catch it one day when it dipped, and sold off my whole stack at the lowest price I could. I felt so relieved I wouldn't make any more gains on it. I was so happy that I had to wank off right then and there. I didn't care if I was outside of my apartment. Two of my next door neighbors saw me and called me a "faggy Pegasus". I'm not even sure what they meant by that. But I was so embarrassed after that, that I went to my room and cried like a little pig for an hour or so.

After that incident, I decided to lay off of crypto and /biz/ for a while. But I couldn't help myself and came back a few weeks ago. Now with all the Uniswap coins that are being shilled here, I fear I may end up going bankrupt from all this "excitement".

What should I do anons?

>> No.19631388

>>19631370
Sorry, i can't read over 21 words

>> No.19631392
File: 35 KB, 219x230, 1591079823294.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What should I do anons?
claim haircomb tokens

>> No.19631411

>>19631370
Just start sending money to e-thots on Twitch and jerk off instead

>> No.19631437

Unipower is going strong. Now trading on Bidesk exchange and two dapps already pumping.

Dividend Staking- https://staticpower.io/

Double Up - https://powerdouble.me/

with additional ones in development.