[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 283 KB, 508x508, Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 9.30.49 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19583782 No.19583782 [Reply] [Original]

this guy grabs your girl by the pussy what you gonna do?

>> No.19583877

grab his and walk away with both

>> No.19583908

>>19583782
Offer her to him as a gift to use for his sexual pleasure.

>> No.19583922

~Richard here.

~I understand why you might think this is a ponzi so let me give you a little bit of backstory to see if I can change your mind. I traveled to Moscow a while ago and ended up blacked out after an expensive coke and cheap slav whore spree. They also have this shit called Krokadil but I didn't take that much.. but either way, I woke up fucked up... and I mean, FUCKED UP on the streets and these sickly looking gopniks were trying to set me up for some shit and taking advantage of my situation. I didn't understand shit because i don't fucking speak russian, so i tried speaking in english and they started pummeling my face and spitting on me. Outta the blue i heard this weird buzzing sound from a distance and this big black van shoots over the curb and run through these motherfuckers like cockroaches. It opens its doors up and i couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. It was one of the crazy russian guys i met back in Panama when i was blackmailing judges and lawyers forth and back. Crazy how this world can bring you surprises. We cleaned the sidewalk up and they invited me to their crackhouse to talk about to good ol' times. Y'know, the differences on how tighter or looser panamanian and russian whore pussies were. Shit like that. I showed them some magic tricks and they laughed out loud. Fantastic talk. Aleksander, the ruski i talked the most with back in panama told me that he was now into some type of crazy scamming shit with cryptocurrencies and making mad fucking money. I got his contact, we laughed, talked about whores a bit more and parted ways.

>> No.19583941

Alls fair in love and war. Probably buy more Hex.

>> No.19583945
File: 147 KB, 518x442, F1A3658E-4115-4EE8-9350-0C8F9FA92B78.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19583782