[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 211 KB, 750x687, CE9391B0-8490-402C-B823-2A7136AB22F1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19579712 No.19579712 [Reply] [Original]

I’m 20. I have a one year old. I got kicked out of my house senior year of high school. Couldn’t get a college scholarship. Parents aren’t wealthy but could help me, instead they cut me off. My girlfriends parents opened up credit cards in her name when she was 17 and maxed them out. The both of us decided not to go to college so we didn’t take on debt. I work 4 jobs. One morning job, one evening, one weekends, and one is handyman work that is variable. I have time enough to sleep 5 hours a day. She works 3 jobs. Mornings, cares for our son after, then works a night shift. She probably sleeps 3 hours a day. We got the credit cards paid off. Our family has no medical, luckily we haven’t needed it yet. We also paid off medical related to our child out of pocket. After all that I saved up $10,000. This is from absolute frugality and hustle. We talked about how to invest it smartly and see a return we desperately need. My girlfriend is all in and believes in me 100%. She knows I want the best for our family. We bought 4,000 tokens at $2.50. We’ve both been following link. Should we sell and get into something else. What’s this going to be like long term? We could really use the money right now but we know we need a real future. All this work is killing us. I never see my son. She barely does either. He’s being basically raised by her shit head parents. This isn’t right.

>> No.19579840

>>19579712

Hold marine. Pretend like that money isn't there. Make another 10k and put that into boomer stocks, then do it again, then again. One of you needs an education in the trades or otherwise so you can work less. If you're actually handy then start house flipping enterprise. Cash out refinances are your friend.

>> No.19579915

>>19579840
Thanks. We’ve been thinking about cashing out and buying a fixer upper. I could do that in the little time I have and hopefully build enough equity to sell in a few years and make a return. But I don’t want to do that if link will hit $8 and I can double that money and be able to spend more time with my son. We don’t even have the money to have a proper wedding. I just need someone to tell me that link will atleast not go down from here and this all wont have been for nothing. Or worse, set us back.

>> No.19579966

>>19579712
good thing this is fake because if it wasn't i'd feel really sorry for you for keeping all your investment in a shitcoin that can do a 90% drop literally any day

>> No.19579989

>>19579915
Don't sell all of your link at $8, man, or when it's at a much higher price and you look at your son you will be filled with regret. A proper wedding is not going to be good for you, honestly just hold, cash some out when it reaches a point you think is best for you, like 1,000 at $10, and then always hold atleast 1,000 tokens. If this really does pop off and gets into the $1,000 or even $10,000 range like it very well may, you don't want to have all of that regret anon. Then, when you get a lot of money off of that, have a nice wedding and a bunch of kids. Good luck, anon.

>> No.19580080
File: 521 KB, 1005x1312, 1587868983039.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19579712
>Should we sell and get into something else.
Yes. You should sell, take your gains. Just move to a trailer park or really cheap place or something for a little while and take it easy and take some time for yourselves to work less and relax and recuperate. You can hang out with your son in the added free time too. Humans need sleep and time to relax otherwise they burn out. Don't burn yourselves out. Also LINK is basically done so don't worry and get out with gains before it dumps back to sub $3. Don't listen to the bagholders/shills. It's a cult.

>> No.19580224

>>19579989
Thanks. I’ve thought about selling half at $5 to get my initial investment back. But then I also cut my upside in half. We get stessed out everyday when we check the price. We are constantly feeling like the bottom could fall out. So far I’m glad this guy at my work told me about biz. Everyone else I know told me to just put a little in index funds. If I would have done that when instead of buying link we would have likely been down on our investment.

>> No.19581063

>>19579712
Buy PFE they're going to cure covid.