[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 104 KB, 1280x655, IMG_20200606_153709_872.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19571438 No.19571438 [Reply] [Original]

FRM will be used and adopted faster than all the vaporware and pump and dump scams floating around. Most people don't realize the potential use cases that will be picked up on social media, as well as the fiat gateway that will be cheaper than most places. Look over the list below to see how much these guys are doing. Link drops are already being sent through Twitter and working perfectly.

- 3 million market cap. (available on BitMax, IDEX, and Binance DEX)

- Just released Unifyre wallet allows sending crypto through any messenger app or platform.(Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Text, Telegram, Whatsapp, Insta., etc.)

- Simply send funds by Link Drop. Receiver just has to click the link and download the free Unifyre app and the money will be sitting in their wallet. This will also rapidly multiply users.

- Never again worry about sending crypto to the wrong person or address.

- Unifyre will include a fiat on-ramp/off-ramp.

- Airdrops of all new projects listed on Unifyre for those holding more than 100k FRM.

- Upcoming major partnership to be announced.

- In-app staking.

- Potential use cases include: Online tips, gifts, payments, trading, safe transfers, contests, giveaways, influencer interaction etc.

- Unifyre to release first ever P2P fiat and altcoin trading platform. Like local Bitcoin but with ERC20. Transactions secured by smart contract instead of escrow, therefore trustless.

- The Infinity DEX run on Ferrum Network will be faster and cheaper than normal DEX's. Advanced DeFi features such as decentralized margin trading will be included.

- Sub Zero wallet will allow you to store any digital asset in the first cold storage app that operates on any offline Android device.

- Unifyre Wallet available on the Apple and Google Play store.

>> No.19571452

>>19571438
Litterally my dream lambo

>> No.19571570

>>19571452
i have the same for my cat

>> No.19572077

>>19571452
Just by holding a stack of FRM, this lambo will be a reality. That's the exact one I wanna get. Sharp as hell.

>> No.19572709

Got my first Linkdrop today. Was pretty impressed with it. This baby should give enough x's in the next run to get one of these lambos

>> No.19572871

Link drop is nice desu but I still think it needs to be simpler. People transfer money over phone numbers today.

>> No.19572947

already up 200% since jan. can't believe hodling worked but the project seems to be progressing solidly and steadily putting out real products and generating real revenue.

I know, kinda hard to believe in crypto, took me a while to get it.

>> No.19573008
File: 264 KB, 1677x333, Feral Network.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19571438

>> No.19573136

Where can i buy it, I can't use bitmax or idex

>> No.19573245

>>19573136
Try using BitMax first. If that doesn't work try Bilaxy. I've never used these but if you're a cowboy there's FatBTC, Bidesk, and ViteX. There should be a new exchange shortly down the road as well.