[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 70 KB, 587x545, 1562523139354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19501362 No.19501362 [Reply] [Original]

Few questions from beginner trader
Is it worth doing nano lots during my learning phase or should I do micro lots?
What are industry standard fees other than spread?
Should I stay away from crypto day trading? fees are killing me and many times already price has suddenly dropped on me by 1%, hitting my SL just to recover 1-2 hrs later
Is it possible to reach consistant profitability within 1 year assuming each week I spend 20-40hr on trading?
Can I apply knowledge I learned in forex trading to stocks day and swing trading and be as successful within days after the transition?
Realistically, how much a good trader can earn in a year when combining day and swing trading? Can a trader turn this into 7 figure business with 5-10yr of experiance ?

>> No.19501749

no point in micro lots unless you just want to learn, in that case just get a demo account, that way you prepare yourself to seeing actual meaningful numbers and build your psychology, although nothing really prepares you for putting real money at risk

dont try to day trade or be too invested in it, in 30 years maybe, its really a game of experience with 90% of it being your psychology which no one can teach. Only way to get the right psychology is to lose a bunch of money, but hey, that the price for the lessons, so keep it small until youre profitable