[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 184 KB, 1280x961, NINTCHDBPICT000439204266.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19448919 No.19448919 [Reply] [Original]

Pluricentro democratically controlled crypto token for replacing government as the sole arbiter of expenditures for public projects.

Hi Everyone,

I recently created a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) called Pluricentra for the community of people who believe that the power of governments should be curbed. Pluricentra controls a cryptographic token called Pluricentro. The organization is wholly controlled by holders of Pluricentro and has control over the minting and assigning of Pluricentro. What this means is that Pluricetra can act as a voluntary opt-in quasi-government which can democratically fund “common good” projects on it’s own without the type of coercive action which states use (like taxation). If the community decides that they’d like to fund some initiative (which could be just about anything), they can vote to mint new Pluricentro to give to the initiative.

Pluricentra is an Aragon DAO which is built on the Etherium blockchain. Its currency, Pluricentro, can be stored in Etherium wallets like Metamask, and can be exchanged for Ether on the exchange Uniswap. You can interact with the organization using the Aragon front end here.

IC WHO BUYS BUT YOU INCELS HAVE MADE ME THOUSANDS AND IM PAYING IT FORWARD. THE DEV JUST RELEASED THE FIRST DISTRIBUTION OF TOKENS OF UNISWAP TODAY WHICH MEANS YOU ARE AN EARLY BIRD. WHETHER YOU JUST WANT A PUMP AND DUMP OR A TOKEN WITH A GOOD USE GETTING IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR NEVER HURT ANYONE. FUD IF YOU WANT I WONT RESPOND.

>> No.19448982
File: 21 KB, 513x355, scammer bois.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Another coin brought to you by the Bucc Bros! I hope you got your gains already, Bucc's going to dump on you!!!

>> No.19448988
File: 44 KB, 645x773, 1588258375873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19449156

>>19448982

I’m Starting to realize y’all literally just copy and paste fud just to slander projects which is I guess... bullish