Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 26 KB, 1024x800, 4545.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312015 No.19312015 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Can someone tell me why everyone talks about XRP being the choice of the banks or some kind of New World Order digital currency? As far as I can tell it has only been adopted by banks in India, or am I wrong?

>> No.19312024

>>19312015
Apparently everyone is waiting on ETH 2.0, supposedly it'll moon shortly afterwards

>> No.19312081

>>19312024
>Apparently everyone is waiting on ETH 2.0, supposedly it'll moon shortly afterwards
What does that have to do with anything? Bot post?

>> No.19312085

>>19312015
XRP bagholders are delusional beyond belief. The tech is there, though.

>> No.19312120
File: 259 KB, 489x647, 2840278323249-.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312120

>>19312015
>Santander, SBI, Bank of America
>Banks in India

>> No.19312156

>>19312120
Okay so answer the first part of the question then, why does everyone talk about it as if it is some kind of NWO currency? Also:
>Santander, SBI, Bank of America
They trial / use Ripple (the software) which can work independently from XRP.

>> No.19312237

>>19312156
Crypto *was* part of the original NWO plan. But it's being usurped by POTUS and turned into a positive thing for all.

It's just a tool like any other. It's who controls the tool that makes it good or bad.

>> No.19312267

>>19312015
>everyone talks about XRP being the choice of the banks
i'll stop you right there. no one says that. 2017 ended

>> No.19312340
File: 29 KB, 831x346, Qlarp2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312340

>>19312267
That's bullshit, I keep seeing people say that on here.
>>19312237
Fucking QAnon boomers. Tough to get a genuine non-schizo answer on here, also pic related.
>Anyday now anon..

>> No.19312387
File: 90 KB, 428x313, WEF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312387

>>19312237
Every bank I listed is using Ripple-tech that is powered by XRP. SBI and Santander in particular have just announced expanded partnerships. People think Ripple is some NWO project, because it's intended goal is to be a bridge currency for all central bank distributed coins. They're also known to be in talks with the Trump Administration and the US treasury. It was also recently mentioned at the World Economic Forum in Davos. People then extrapolate from this to come to the conclusion that XRP is going to be NWO currency.

>> No.19312396

>>19312015
I hold 20k XRP, 37 ETH, 25 BCH, 1000 Link. I spread my money out over time, never sold. Bought some at the lows, bought some at the highs. I've been in the position of "only one of these need to moon to make a profit". XRP has always been my 'hail mary' since it seems to have everything behind it, but it clearly isn't performing. I don't understand why either, because all I can get is shills saying "YOU'RE AN IDIOT" or "IT'LL BE $587 DOLLARS ONE DAY"

I really do wish someone would give an honest answer on XRP. I've only had one person give a constructive piece of advice - "There's no reason to have 20k XRP now, since it'll hover below a dollar for a long time, and you could use that money in something else that'll moon sooner. XRP will likely moon one day, but not for a few years"

Long story short, I don't know why either, but if you have it, hold it. If it fails, fuck it, hopefully you have a diverse portfolio.

I admire the Chads that held LINK, because I thought it was a meme 4chan shilled. It really is the story I thought XRP would have. In the post-2017 world, it's the only crypto that had significant gains that held. From 28 cents to a 4 dollar average? Yeah, I missed the boat. But kudos to you LINK bros.

>> No.19312567

>>19312340
QAnon operates on 2 year deltas. Perhaps if you did a little research you'd know this. Also, just because you don't like it doesn't suddenly make it not true.
Shall I ship your crow via FedEx or UPS?

>> No.19312609
File: 946 KB, 3463x2309, 6K8C9519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312609

>>19312396
I usually dont post here. But for the first time since 2013 I am considering selling my btc. I just bought some on a whim and have been holding. Im planning to hold until 2024 or some shit. But seeing how the technology of btc just getting worse, I dont know anymore. I hold some eth and a couple different alts like link. I recently started looking into xrp and holy shit it seems a lot better. It actually works for transactions. From now on I will put my savings in eth and xrp. I would also suggest you look into saga, and look at the board there. Big bank guys nwo coin shit. And I never see a thread about it here. Biz is not the same it was a couple years ago. Times change, and paying people to post here is not expensive. English is not my first language. Picture is to proove im a not a paid payeet

>> No.19312619

>>19312396
That's a healthy bag. Do. Not. Sell. Your XRP will indeed pay off dearly. The price isn't obeying the market rules because the price is being suppressed artificially. They want the commoners shaken out. Come this September, you will see a ~$2000 XRP token value.

The "$589+" thing is a code, it's not the value.

>> No.19312637

>>19312609
Get your XRP in before June hits. Enjoy the ride to September.

>> No.19312642
File: 20 KB, 325x192, Qnoproofneeded.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312642

>>19312567
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH ANY FUCKING DAY NOW BOOMER

>> No.19312739

>>19312619
>Come this September, you will see a ~$2000 XRP token value.
These LARPs are just going to be counter productive for XRPs reputation on this board in the end. When it doesn't moon come September or even by the end of the year, or if it does moon and doesn't even come close to $2000 it's going to be the laughing stock. Anyone can post on here and claim to be an 'insider'. Imagine basing your financial decisions off of this. I'm not saying XRP is bad tech or that it doesn't work, because it clearly does, but all this LARP shit is just stupid, you're basing it off literally some random anon coming on here and pretending to be someone he clearly isn't.

>> No.19312805

>>19312739
To be fair this board doesn't really count. People having 1k-10k invested are like those small fish cleaning the fins of sharks or whales.
I don't think any ripple execs or bank people care about us making memes about xrp not performing.

>> No.19312844

>>19312739
k. lol

>> No.19312849

>>19312805
Nobody is saying that they matter in terms of impacting the price, or that anyone here would really constitute as big impact money, but as far as talking crypto I like being on /biz/ and come the end of the year whenever someone mentions XRP it is going to be posting those LARPs along with "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" including a few screencaps of people gullibly buying into it.

>> No.19312861
File: 125 KB, 1375x749, 1587201623371.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312861

>>19312844
Point proven, you know that I am right. You literally base financial decisions off of people coming on here and pretending to be insiders for intelligence services or banking dynasties, quintessentially retard tier. I'll make a thread on here in a few weeks pretending to be someone like that and you'll lap it up, I'm sure.

>> No.19312909
File: 6 KB, 218x250, 1589990113926s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312909

>>19312861
>I GOT HIM NOW!

>> No.19312921
File: 147 KB, 600x800, 1590293344313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312921

>>19312909
>I'M NOT CRYING Y-YOU'RE CRYING, FUCCCCCCCCCCCCK!

>> No.19312941
File: 10 KB, 236x250, 1590042482971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312941

>>19312921
>I HAVE TO SAVE FACE!!!!

>> No.19312949

>>19312396
nice choice.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BCHBTC/wfg5VkiU-BTC-25-fee-1-hour-confirmations-BCH-will-shine-150/

anyone not buying bch here and calling themselves a trader is just a larp. fuck roger, fuck jihan, fuck craig. this thing is 2% from all time low, long now with stop at the low. potential 200% gain.

SCAMS always pump the hardest.

>> No.19312972
File: 819 KB, 1154x1062, soyjak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312972

>>19312941
>I HAVE TO SAVE FACE!!!!
Of course you do, you bought into XRP based on someone LARPing on here aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

>> No.19312979
File: 368 KB, 900x1000, 894865156156.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312979

>>19312015
Major Banks will be using XRP by End of Year 2018. This is going to be huge

>> No.19312985
File: 9 KB, 200x203, 6b1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19312985

>>19312972
>Look LINK marines, I got them xrpee pee's good with my thread! hahahahaha! I'm so cool!

>> No.19313011

>Create a stealth thread fudding xrp
>Backfires

>> No.19313026
File: 35 KB, 644x800, c77.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313026

>>19312985
>ANYONE WHO MAKES FUN OF ME FOR INVESTING IN XRP BASED ON A LARP HAS BOUGHT INTO A PAJEET SCAMCOIN FOR SOME REASON PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CONFRONT MY HECKIN' RETARDATION NOOOOO
I own precisely 0 LINK, cope.

>> No.19313046
File: 228 KB, 860x880, 1586822672076.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313046

>>19313011
How is it a FUD and how has it backfired? I asked a perfectly reasonable question and all I got was seething bagholder answers about QAnon and LARPs that get posted and I say this as someone who owns some Ethereum but mostly XRP. I believe in the project, I however don't believe in retarded LARPs.

>> No.19313077
File: 7 KB, 187x250, 1589657295612s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313077

>>19313026
>Anyone who invests in XRP has to listen to larpers....b-b-because I said so!
>See anon, I got you good!
>I totally started this thread with honest intentions!
>LET ME USE ALL CAPS, I'M NOT DESPERATE TO FUD AT ALL!
Thread failure detected. GG. Cope.

>> No.19313153
File: 6 KB, 223x250, 1575042819280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313153

>>19313077
>Anyone who invests in XRP has to listen to larpers....b-b-because I said so!
When you originally replied to me it was me laughing at someone for literally admitting to basing their investment decisions on the LARPs that have been posted on here, so explain to me why I wouldn't also assume you've done the same? Exactly, you can't, because you did. OH NONONO!
>See anon, I got you good!
I literally did and that is why every subsequent post won't address anything I BTFO you with and you'll instead just spam wojaks and run away from the thread red faced and your fists clenched, impotently.
>I totally started this thread with honest intentions!
Explain how I didn't, my original question still hasn't been answered. Infact, if you weren't retarded you'd realise that me critisizing the reputation that XRP has on this board has some kind of 'NWO token' is baseless and as retarded as you investing in it due to people pretending to be 'super sekret insiders' on here.
>LET ME USE ALL CAPS, I'M NOT DESPERATE TO FUD AT ALL!
Let me take one moment to redirect you to your original posts: >>19312921 and >>19312941 so I guess you are desperate, going by your own logic. Holy shit get annihilated, cuck.

>> No.19313166
File: 16 KB, 600x315, q5OL30E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313166

>>19313046
>Xrp has only been adopted by banks of India
>Kudos to you LINK Chad's
>Everyone who has XRP must listen to insider larpers
>I don't hold any LINK I swear
It's all so tiring

>> No.19313168
File: 177 KB, 1024x1024, 1585257545941.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313168

>Let me take one moment to redirect you to your original posts
I meant these two. I'm sure you will completely ignore that you start spamming in caps originally, though.
>>19312909
>>19312941

>> No.19313215

>>19313166
I literally said if I am wrong about that please correct me in the OP. See: >>19313153 I don't own any LINK, but it makes you feel better because you've misinterpretted my posts as a critique of XRP, when in fact it is the opposite. You might actually be retarded anon. You and the cuck above are why nobody actually has any good exchanges on this board anymore, because you think anyone talking about their favourite crypto team without a title like "OMG EASY $1000 EOY NO REASON WHY BUT BELIEVE ME" is FUDing. As someone else has already pointed out, biz isn't high traffic or important enough to FUD anyway, literal cope. You're just dumb.

>> No.19313239
File: 8 KB, 250x250, 1589656385986s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313239

>>19313153
>I'm just laughing at someone
>they are all just larps and Im gonna dismiss them without doing the research
>I'm gonna continue to assume you also invested based on the larp
>My original questions still hasnt been answered
>Tries to justify his all caps when I'm clearly making fun of him, kek
>Got you now, "cuck"
Keep digging your hole rofl

>> No.19313318

>>19313215
Look at this stupid faggot LINK nigger go on. If you had any serious intention on investing in xrp and knew about the insiders you would find out that many of them are actually legit. You stupid fucking nigger

But since you are a stupid fucking dumb biz nigger that created this thread to FUD xrp and are probably a closet link cultist you will continue to deny your stupidity. Get fucked you absolute fagget. You gs e yourself away in the opening post talking only the banks of India adopting it. Fucker Ripple is connected to nearly Bank on the planet you link nigger

>> No.19313322
File: 95 KB, 708x800, 1579614979192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313322

>>19313239
>I'm just laughing at someone
I was and you got butthurt about it.
>they are all just larps and Im gonna dismiss them without doing the research
Research into what? I've read the entire thing. Please specify.
>I'm gonna continue to assume you also invested based on the larp
Because you did. And I like how you now agree it is a LARP.
>My original questions still hasnt been answered
It hasn't.
>Tries to justify his all caps when I'm clearly making fun of him, kek
You were the first person to use all caps and I started doing it back to you. Ooo ouch pretty embarrassing for you anon, you're not very good at this whole logical consistency thing are you? Probably why you invested based on a LARP, however.
>Got you now, "cuck"
Yes, I literally did.

The only hole I'm digging is one buried in your mothers poohole, you can call me Dad. How's my little wall street investor doing, you alright there slugger? BTFO.

>> No.19313354

For xrp to function effectively it should be at a higher ration to a US dollar than it is now. When full integration happens, the mooning will happen even if it is not instant.

>> No.19313403

>>19313318
>If you had any serious intention on investing in xrp and knew about the insiders you would find out that many of them are actually legit.
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. I love how you can post this without even attempting to back it up and somehow think it constitutes a rebuttal, there is literally ZERO evidence in them besides "trust me, bro" and schizoid connections that are akin to: "Durrrr Rothschild have monies, XRP can be traded for monies.. Uhh.. that means that XRP $2000 EOY oh my God I cracked the code guys!". This is the only reason you are seething so hard so hard about it. Again, I say this as someone who is an XRP bagholder who actually believes in the project, but unlike you I didn't put my money in based on schizo posts, angry little boy.

>> No.19313419

$10

>> No.19313470
File: 6 KB, 259x194, boomerjoker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313470

>>19313322
>I was and you got butthurt about it.
Dummy, I'm laughing at you because you're obviously just trying to fud xrp and its failing miserably lol. And you keep trying so hard to save face.
>I've read the entire thing
There are many tweets by the major riddlers, and people who have leaked information that has come true. This information is relatively easily accessible through a simple search.
>And I like how you now agree it is a LARP.
They may be Larps, they may not. Some of them might be. But some of them have come true. QAnon might be connected but few people have mentioned Qanon with XRP.
Again this shows you're just here to fud xrp. Probably pro LINK...
>You were the first person to use all caps and I started doing it back to you.
Just look at how hard you try

>I'm digging is one buried in your mothers poohole,
Says it all hahahaha another low IQ link fudder just kys already

>> No.19313620

xrp ruined my life

>> No.19313642

>>19313620
Didn't diversify and fomo'd at peak?

>> No.19313648
File: 9 KB, 233x217, 765765.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313648

>>19313470
>"nooo even though you've said you're an XRP bagholder multiple times who has said LINK is shit tier you are trying to FUD this dead board because that is LITERALLY the only reason anyone would ever critisize fantasist LARPs based on nothing! Here's my heckin' joker.jpg image to show you how not angry I am! Fucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!"
The truth is you're angry because you are weakminded and prone to groupthink and it makes you upset that people like me force you to admit the reality that you're unable to think for yourself, because then you'd have to justify to yourself why you did stupid things, like invest money because someone came on here and said "hey guys I'm an insider lol trust me I'm sitting here with QAnon and we both agree it is going to be 5 quadtrillion EOY, if you don't believe then you're a faggot leftist, based!"

>> No.19313699

>>19313403
>Creates thread asking about NWO
>No one mentions Rothschild in the thread
Get rekt, you gave yourself away again dumb Linky HAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I'm a bagholder I swear!
>Doesn't do the research on his own investment
Stinky Linkies, so sad, so stupid

>> No.19313757
File: 9 KB, 244x206, 4432423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313757

>>19313699
>"I'm not crying, I swear, I'm definitely laughing hahaha ha ha heh, see?"
Nice strawman, cuck.

>> No.19313780

im holding 70k xrp

but im about to sell 20k to pay off some credit cards

>> No.19313791
File: 61 KB, 800x450, large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313791

>>19313648
Anon, you seem so upset about this. Listen, its ok. Everything is going to be OK. Take in deep breaths, anon. You're going to be OK. No one is forcing you to invest in XRP.....

But then again, you're not an XRP bagholder, so why not just drop the act?

It seems to me you're just upset to see all these xrp threads popping up, talking about insiders. Because you probably hold LINK instead and you are insecure about your investment. So you create a thread like this, and cant wait to jump on people and claim they invest based on LARP,s even when some insiders are turning out to be correct.

Dont invest in xrp. Not my problem.

>> No.19313812

>>19312387
Why does OP ignore this. It answers or sheds light on the NWO question he had. He'll rack up 25-30 fud posts which only devolve into mindless arguments. And
>he does it for free

>> No.19313830
File: 71 KB, 554x400, 4244.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313830

>>19313791
>"I'm not upset, you're upset"
>Types an essay justifying why he's not upset
I own more XRP than you do. Cope.

>> No.19313883

>>19313812
>FUD posts
Just like >>19313791 and >>19313318 don't tell me you're actually stupid enough to believe that someone promoting or 'FUDing' something on this dead board would effect the price of ANYTHING? Please don't tell me you're also that stupid.

>> No.19313897

>>19313830
>Doesnt address anything said in my post
>"I'm not upset, you are!" projection
>Creates a strawman about me, not him
Whelp, I guess its over. GG.

>> No.19313903
File: 1.95 MB, 4824x3904, 1590218135916.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313903

>>19312015
its because of this thread

>> No.19313925
File: 115 KB, 1000x1000, pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19313925

>>19313883
You're fudding, but you're doing it to cope with the fact that you are insecure with your investment. You are worried that XRP is actually going to moon and be adopted by worldwide institutions instead of LINK. So you lash out at people. It doesnt matter if people come by the board or not, you do this to cope.

>> No.19313969

>>19312156
>>19312387
He answered your question and you ignore. In all fields it goes.

>> No.19314092

>>19313897
>Doesnt address anything said in my post
Why would I? You don't address anything in mine, either the multiple times I laid it out for you, it goes both ways dumb nigger. It was over when you started spamming cope wojaks instead of engaging in discussion in good faith. I guess I win, well that was easy. Seethe.
>>19313903
Yeah I was in that thread, it was so obvious it was a LARP. Only true brainlets would fall for something so blatant.
>>19313969
K that's nice, I can tell you own a lot of LINK because you seethe and cry like a stinker. Didn't ignore it, just didn't see it probably because I was too preoccupied with answering you idiots, bye bye little girl.

>> No.19314143

>>19313897
Also don't complain about strawmanning if that's all you can do besides post wojaks, dummy.
>"It seems that you're upset because.."
>"You own a lot of LINK because I said so.."
>"You don't own any XRP because I said so.."
Every time you start a sentence you initiate it with a qualifier, because you argue in bad faith.

>> No.19314145
File: 362 KB, 1806x872, xrp4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314145

>>19314092
>obvious LARP
if Putin dies this summer everything he said will be proven without a doubt

>> No.19314193

>>19314092
>>19314143
>Continues to ignore what I say
>Claims I dont address anything he says, even when I directly address his complaints about so-called "larps"
>Complains about qualifiers
>Doesnt want to talk about how insecure he is
>"I win anyway!"
It's ok buddy. You can't win all the time. It's a shame you're with the cult of LINK

>> No.19314217

>>19314145
>if Putin dies this summer everything he said will be proven without a doubt
Yeah of course it would prove it, so would XRP moonshotting to $2000. But what is it based on? Exactly, some random anon coming on /biz/ and telling you he is someone with 'insider' information, does he have that information? Well if you believe that based on him telling you he does, then I have a bridge to sell you.

>> No.19314232

>>19314092
>Only true brainlets would fall for something so blatant.
Look at this faggot LINK Cultist. Incredible. Buddy, go see a therapist. You have issues.

>> No.19314252
File: 7 KB, 236x214, 888.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314252

>>19314193
>Continues to ignore what I say
All your posts were literally just strawman over and over again, I'm not going to waste my time replying to each of them individually and whenever I bother to answer you and force you to confront something, you strawman again and make me waste my time replying, because as I said you argue in bad faith and your purpose of being here isn't constructive it is just to be argumentative. You even just did it again here lol, fucking idiot. I win, keep seething that I exposed you.

>> No.19314285
File: 37 KB, 398x376, 1566228432563.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314285

>>19314232
>Look at this faggot LINK Cultist. Incredible. Buddy, go see a therapist. You have issues.
Uh oh, did baby invest his wagie check based on a LARP? Wew I've made you so hot under the collar.
>Buddy, go see a therapist. You have issues.
Ironic.

>> No.19314310

>>19314252
>All your posts were literally just strawman
Translation: projection
>I'm not going to waste my time
Translation: you're right but I won't admit it
>confront something, you strawman again
Translation: I call him out on his insecurity and projects again
>you argue in bad faith
Absolute 100% projection
>purpose of being here isn't constructive it is just to be argumentative
>Absolute 100% projection
>I win, keep seething that I exposed you.
Keep acting like a toddler. Everyone can see it.

>> No.19314337
File: 26 KB, 600x359, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314337

>>19314310
>Translation: Pic related.

>> No.19314344
File: 518 KB, 268x200, 200.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314344

>>19314285
>Uh oh, did baby invest his wagie check based on a LARP? Wew I've made you so hot under the collar.
>" you argue in bad faith and your purpose of being here isn't constructive it is just to be argumentative"
I literally dont have to explain anything else, you project so hard all I have to do is quote you. Lmao. Great job buddy.

>> No.19314365

>>19314310
>Keep acting like a toddler. Everyone can see it.
This is total projection from you actually. OP appears to be asking genuine questions. The answers a lacking in logic.

>> No.19314420

>>19312015
Glad that OP got called out on his nigger bullshit
Stinky Linky tantrum
SOON XRP $2k

>> No.19314437

>>19314365
OP samefagging now lul. Desperation

>> No.19314454
File: 210 KB, 1067x1600, 1559999810380.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314454

>>19314420
>SOON XRP $2k
Yeah I hope so, I'll be a very rich man then. What are you basing this price prediction off of if I may ask?
>>19314344
>Translation: Pic related.
>>19314365
Careful pal, if you ask him a genuine question he might accuse you of owning lots of LINK and FUDing a dead board because apparently that constitutes a counter argument.

>> No.19314484
File: 649 KB, 480x228, rwVGW.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314484

>>19314437
>"If you disagree with me or ask a genuine question you own LINK"
>"If you don't make outrageous price predictions you don't own XRP
>"If someone agrees that I'm being retarded then they're all in on it together"
The desperation is you believing a schizoid LARP fren.

>> No.19314506

Can't wait for the XRP/LINK partnership! Interbank transfers absolutely need access to quality data for equivalent exchange.

>> No.19314529

>>19314437
Nope, but you appear to be following the XRP paid shill MO to a fuckin tee.
>>19314454
Nah we all know its you retards that don't read. Just be honest with him, Tell him there's no evidence & its some XRP cult schizo delusion.

>> No.19314567

>>19314529
>Tell him there's no evidence & its some XRP cult schizo delusion.
Scroll up and you'll see me say exactly this a million times or more.

>> No.19314577
File: 88 KB, 1002x238, gold_liquidity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314577

>>19314217
You act nothing he said is fitting with the narrative
>gold standard
hes been saying it will come back since december, and look, more and more talk of the gold standard coming back
>microchipping
hes mentioned this multippes times in February and then in April, BOOM "Navy tests Ripple in skin chips"
>17% flat tax
Trump is now talking about cutting taxes and all types of shit to lessen the burden on people
>stocks will crash in April
Oil goes negative

All these signs, and you ignore them

>> No.19314582
File: 17 KB, 637x358, download (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314582

>>19314143
>You argue in bad faith
>Replies to every negative post in his thread
>Ignores obvious evidence presented by previous posters
>Doesn't address anything directly
>Samefags
>Samefags again

>> No.19314595

>>19314506
Why do you stinkers latch onto XRP?

>> No.19314605
File: 172 KB, 565x396, 1590351516259.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314605

>>19314365
>>19314454
>1st post: 18:45:45
>2nd post: 18:51:22
Listen, if you're going to samefag, at least wait 10-15 min after your post so you dont make it so obvious. After all, this is a "dead board" according to OP..

You're not very bright. Get help.

Also
>replies to every negative post in his thread
literally desperation LMAO

>>19314529
>Nope, but you appear to be following the XRP paid shill MO to a fuckin tee.
What did I tell you about samefagging? Pathetic.

>> No.19314644
File: 3.21 MB, 6483x2650, Resize.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314644

Here's what I've found,

>> No.19314658

>>19314577
>hes been saying it will come back since december, and look, more and more talk of the gold standard coming back
That was pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that it was going to be on the cards since 2008.
>hes mentioned this multippes times in February and then in April, BOOM "Navy tests Ripple in skin chips"
Talk of microchipping has been floating about for months, even Microsoft has registered a patent for RFID that works with crypto, this is publically available information.
>Trump is now talking about cutting taxes and all types of shit to lessen the burden on people
This is the only one with any credibility to it however this wouldn't be a farfetched economic strategy to alleviate burden, I don't see what is so amazing about this?
>stocks will crash in April
Again, why do you think this is insider information? Anyone could have seen by about March time that corona was going to have devastating impact on the global economy and subsequently the stock market.

>> No.19314690
File: 1.84 MB, 480x360, 1513491420313.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314690

>>19314605
Literal schizo shill post. Oh no look dude you posted this just over 3 minutes before this: >>19314644 oh my God you're samefagging!
>Clutching. At. Straws.

>> No.19314692

>>19314595
Because the very mention of it makes you fume, which makes us laugh.

>> No.19314699

>>19314567
You're right, sorry mixed you & the schizo xrp shill up. sry OP

>>19314582
>>19314577
>>19314605
FYI this is typical paid XRP shill MO. One gets caught out then gets the rest of the internet cafe on this /thread.

Have fun OP. These /threads give the equivalent of a +50IQ boost.

>> No.19314756

>>19314699
>You're right, sorry mixed you & the schizo xrp shill up. sry OP
No worries, I do it sometimes too.
>These /threads give the equivalent of a +50IQ boost.
I honestly feel like the opposite, but thanks lol.

>> No.19314774

>>19314692
>Because the very mention of it makes you fume, which makes us laugh.
Oh so you don't actually believe that XRP would need something like LINK then? Good, I was beginning to worry for your mental health for a second there.

>> No.19314776
File: 45 KB, 400x400, kzlfsSkf_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314776

>>19314690
>>19314699
This is so cringe...this is what happens when money is involved, people go crazy. Samefag their own threads. For what? Hahahahahahaha...pathetic. No one is
>FYI this is typical paid XRP shill MO.

What did I say here?
>>19313791
>Dont invest in xrp. Not my problem.

I told you that directly but instead you go on about pail shills...PATHETIC. Youre the same xrp fudder thats been fudding xrp for ages, arent you? You're the same faggot thats been on this board for ages fudding xrp with Jed dumping, you've been doing it for years.

>> No.19314824
File: 1018 KB, 1080x793, 1530282323553.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314824

>>19314776
You are dismissed, shill.

>> No.19314848

>>19314529
>>19314690
>>19314699
>>19314756
Dat samefag lul.... Lul... Pat yourself on the back job well done hero

>> No.19314862

>>19314776
>>19314848
>4 minutes apart
Projection, nice samefagging.

>> No.19314879

The question >>19312015
The answers >>19312387 >>19314145 >>19314644

The punchline I guess? >>19314690

OP your questions have been answered. The fact is that Ripple has rubbed shoulders with extremely powerful people during its existence. People who dictate how the world economy is ran. This alone is enough to make autists insane with curiosity and who would have thought that conspiracies would be made. By calling them schizo as they answer your question just makes me wonder what your motives are. You are just insulting people at this point which is what I predicted.
>all for free

>> No.19314892

>>19314776
>This is so cringe...this is what happens when money is involved, people go crazy.
Yeah it's almost like there's a lot of crossovers from /pol/ and /biz/ actually. The type of double digit IQ goon to believe in QAnon LARPs are exactly the type of retards to get angry at you if you ask a genuine question about their choice of crypto-currency. Most of the good posters on here have gone, all that remains are the schizo retards who think they're intelligent for 'trusting the plan' lol. Incredibly ironic post btw.

>> No.19314899

>>19314756
Just keep taking about facts, schizos hate facts.
>>19314776
>Youre the same xrp fudder thats been fudding xrp for ages, arent you?
We are legion, KEK
Shame the price keeps going down, I'll repeat it. No price action on this shitcoin till ripple resolves its security case. So far, it appears i'm right. Did you see 2020 Q1 sales?
>>19314848
the paid shill projection once again. just cause you fags do it doesn't mean everyone else does.

>>19314862
KEK

>> No.19314923

>>19314879
Why wouldn't I call someone a schizo who jumps from one outlandish claim to the next? Weren't you leaving the thread? LOL.

>> No.19314948
File: 1.28 MB, 311x240, 1506784545779.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314948

>>19314899
Hey! How did you hack my phone? Stop samefagging.

>> No.19314953

>>19314774
Need in order to function? No, not at all. Want, so as to provide extra utility? Seems reasonable to me.

>> No.19314958
File: 381 KB, 823x481, xrp003.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19314958

>>19312015
stuff like Christine Lagarde shilling XRP is a start

>> No.19314970

>>19314892
Blah blah blah, don't buy xrp, not my problem. Don't do the research. Not my problem. Invest in Link. Not my problem.

YES you're right they are just schizo shills. Just ignore and make fun of all the research they do, they are just schizo.

Haven't you fudded xrp enough? Get help

>> No.19314983

>>19314923
You asked why it was associated with the NWO and you have your answers. You're just attention seeking at this point.
>tips fedora

>> No.19314992

>>19314899
>Uses the same term "schizo"
>Still claims it's not a samefag
This is what happens when money is involved

>> No.19315032

>>19314970
>"WAAAAAAAH why didn't you address anything I said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
>>19314992
>This is what happens when money is involved
Yeah you get delusional seething copers like you who attack anyone that questions their bags. As I said, I own more XRP than you but $10, maybe $20 is realistic, $2000 is literally retard tier.
>>19314983
>Imagine owning a fedora
Pretty cringe bro.

>> No.19315061
File: 24 KB, 625x215, 645465.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315061

>>19314958
>Shilling Ripple
>Shilling XRP
Oh sweet summer child.

>> No.19315062

>>19314529
Holy shit this is an obvious samefag have you no shame OP? You fud your own investment? Fuckng delusional knob. You sound like the same fudder I've seen months ago. You claimed Jed was dumping xrp yet also said you held a bag.

You're a raging lunatic

>> No.19315068

>>19314992
Nah I started using it after one of you guys called me schizo for not knowing about 'the modern howey test'...its not real. He was a typical XRP paid shill, full of projection.
I've adopted it as of late (its great!). The recent XRP paid shill posts have become even more schizo than in the past. the 'schizo' term just works.

Take your meds anon, OP is not samefagging. You're having a schizophrenic episode.

>> No.19315085
File: 251 KB, 550x515, 1542379245737.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315085

>>19315062
>If losing argument..
>Run: "youownLINKoraresamefagging.exe"

>> No.19315090

>>19315062
>MUH samefagging
projecting

>> No.19315107
File: 1.24 MB, 2004x1614, project ion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315107

>>19314658
>since 2008
thats 12 years. 12 whole years and the one year someone says the gold stanard is coming back (2020) More and more talks of it coming back then ever. And his advocating predates all of it.
>RFID
What about the news of the Navy testing Ripple? All of that coming out in April after the insider warner about it february
>only one with credibility
yes, and he predicted in december
>anyone could have seen
90% of people were all fomo'ing in April saying the corona crash was nothing. Just look at /smg/

Also, how about project ION? What will your face be when its revealed to be XRP?

>> No.19315109
File: 902 KB, 400x328, 1511725089716.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315109

>>19315068
Holy shit dude, we posted nearly within a minute of each other. Confirmed samefag.

>> No.19315145

>>19315107
I dunno man, it all seems pretty tenuous. Bit of a stretch, most of this stuff could have been easily predicted and aren't even strong enough to be called a 'prediction' in the first place, rather a high possibility.
>Also, how about project ION? What will your face be when its revealed to be XRP?
Look if XRP is successful then I'll be a very happy man, because I own a hefty bag, I just don't think it is going to $2000 this year and probably not ever.

>> No.19315166

>>19312156
You can have railroad tracks with no trains on them too.
Why drive a car on tracks when they are handing you the bullet train?

>> No.19315224
File: 18 KB, 236x472, 1E33413E-2C41-42D5-A338-293818CA5142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315224

>>19312972
>because I get my financial advice on a Norwegian ant venom recipe sub forum so everyone else does too.

Nice projection Gilbert.

>> No.19315232

>>19315166
The thing is people act as if it is a sure thing. Ripple has contracts, Ripple is getting these deals, that does not mean that because banks adopt the software they are obligated to take on board XRP with it, it's not a sure thing, people act as if Ripple and XRP are interchangeable when they are not.

>> No.19315247
File: 62 KB, 739x693, 1589078056465.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315247

>>19315032
>>19315068
>>19315085
>>19315090
>>19315109
HAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED

GET FUCKED

GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED

WHAT A TRYHARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.19315262

>>19315224
>Nice projection Gilbert.
If you read those posts you'd realise he was defending someone that literally does, I suppose it is too much to expect for someone to actually read the information they are presented with, probably why you resort to using LARPs to justify your investments and not evidence, because you'd actually have to research and do the legwork to find actual evidence and not just be given it by a 'super sekrit insider'.

>> No.19315283

>>19312015
>"everyone"
AKA literal fucking retards

>> No.19315293
File: 42 KB, 500x328, 0e6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315293

>>19315247
>Desperate all caps
Projection. Cope harder schizo and take your meds.

>> No.19315318

>>19315262
I came to biz after I bought in ‘17 friend. I did my research years ago. There’s TO S of resources out there.

>> No.19315328

>>19315283
>AKA literal fucking retards
Have you read any of the angry replies to this thread by any chance anon?

>> No.19315332
File: 304 KB, 1920x1080, 1590330168551.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315332

>>19315262
> using LARPs to justify your investments and not evidence, because you'd actually have to research and do the legwork to find actual evidence and not just be given it by a 'super sekrit insider'.

This is the same mentally deranged idiot thats been fudding xrp for ages.

even though you can tell him not to buy xrp, apparently he already has xrp, and he has *lots*, way more than us plebs, and

AND

Mr Professional investor here knows better than us plebs, oh yes, and he will make sure of it. Because he is extremely confident in his investment, which is why he makes sure to reply to every single negative comment made on the thread.

Of course he also has backup, but this backup >>19315090 is surely not a SAMEFAG, no way, he just is really amazing backup that just happens to reply to every post just like he does like clockwork, because they arent the same person

the OP is here asking questions in "good faith" truly, surely he is, yes definitely, we are just too stupid and investing based on larpers, yesterday we're too stupid because JED MCCALEB WAS DUMPING, and before that it was because XRP is on a downtrend

Yes OP knows whats best

>> No.19315357

>>19315318
>There’s TO S of resources out there.
Yeah absolutely but if you read the thread you'd see that was exactly my point, people get upset if you call into question their fantasy LARPs as not being bonafide 'evidence'. $2000 EOY sounds a lot nicer to coping brainlets than something more realistic.

>> No.19315362
File: 410 KB, 431x859, 1589214232073.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315362

Lets see.
XRP was 20 cents at the start of 2020. And its goal is to reach 2000 in the year 2020

yep, this shit is all planned.

>> No.19315402
File: 491 KB, 500x290, 1523284846817.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315402

>>19315332
>Implying I read any of this furiously angry rebbit spaced essay
Projection.

>> No.19315532
File: 79 KB, 640x526, jed-mccaleb-ripple_featured.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315532

>>19315402
Why dont you go back to fudding xrp with Jed Mccaleb? I liked those threads better. Sometimes I joined in on the fudding, you know. It was fun. The larping angle sucks though, because theres actual information out there like Kendra Hill which is correct. But I'm sure you already know that because apparently you hold millions of xrp mr pro investor. right?

Why not go back to your posts circa February? Those were the days

>> No.19315591
File: 2.15 MB, 320x240, 1503067649346.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315591

>>19315532
>He's actually still having a seizure
Take. Your. Meds.

>> No.19315639

I have a confession to make: I'm one of the most prominent XRP researchers on this board and have contributed countless breadcrumbs, established exclusive connections. I have documented every single bit of XRP info that has passed through /biz/. You could say, I have a real talent to "dig deep" and "connect dots", so to speak. I'm especially effective at following lobbying networks, power structures. But what you must know, is I first developed this peculiar talent during my pol phase. I became so obsessed with seeing Jews everywhere that I started tracking Jewish activity and propaganda in every major field, media, politics, entertainment... and of course, banking, finance... this giant web of Jewish conspiracy started unfolding before my very eyes and I became an expert at smelling the Jew. 24-7 I lived and breathed Jewish investigation. I have thousands and thousands of files and folders of compiled evidence. I exposed them all! They couldn't fool me anymore. But alas, my efforts were in vain, whenever I started posting my findings on other boards, I was just told to fuck off back to pol and made fun of... "da joooos", they said... That's when I realized, that if I couldn't beat them, then I should just join them. Am I autistic? Very likely that I'm on the Aspie spectrum. Am I a schizo? Well any shrink learning about my obsession would say yes, but that's because psychology is a Jewish racket and they would favor political correctness over truth and evidence. You know, they said Bobby Fischer was delusional too. Knut Hamsun and Ezra Pound were committed to the looney bin, because they remained loyal to our fuhrer. And which each passing day, more and more are starting to wake up and realize just how evil the Jews are. We may have lost the last battle but we haven't lost the war yet. This is why I invested in XRP. I know the Jews are all in and I will beat them at their own game. The Fourth Industrial Revolution will also kickstart the Fourth Reich.

>> No.19315734
File: 1.04 MB, 396x216, 1517123383966.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19315734

>>19315639
Unironically this is why I also put money into XRP.

>> No.19315745

>>19315639
If this isn't pasta, this is some serious autsim.

>> No.19316602

>>19315734
You have Juden written all over you, you snake.

>> No.19316924

>>19312156
>Yes the Bank of America is using something else from Ripple but its not XRP so nothing matters
Holy fucking cope. If this was any other shitcoin whatsoever that even had a picture taken with the head of BoA, /biz/ would be fucking lit up. You don't think in the entirety of your fucking 56 IQ mind, that they're not eventually going to very obviously use XRP, the pride and joy of Ripple and the whole fucking reason they even exist? Jesus Christ this place has gotten so retarded over the years.

>> No.19317407
File: 101 KB, 785x731, 1545442558484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19317407

>>19316924
Retard, even the CTO has said that they may not have a need to adopt XRP.

>> No.19317423

>>19316602
You have gay written all over you, autist. Take your meds. Hitler would have put a bullet in your head himself to save him the embarrassment of having to tell you to fuck off.

>> No.19317424
File: 107 KB, 500x836, brainlet-fidget-spinner.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19317424

EGG AR PEE IS THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY

>> No.19317437
File: 99 KB, 600x574, 3cylxq.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19317437

>>19317407
>Taking what people say at face value
but more importantly
>fudding your own bags
These here is Mr Pro investor talking, he owns more XRP than you do! He's always right!

>> No.19317707
File: 720 KB, 244x130, lol.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19317707

>>19317437
I bet you've been punching holes in your wall the last few hours. Literally rent free, my sides.
>"Omg I can't believe you'd actually listen to the CTO of Ripple himself, hahaha let me pull up this collection of screenshots of some LARP instead, this is REAL evidence!"

>> No.19317768

>>19317707
>apple produces computers and phones
>you dont need need an iphone when you purchase a macbook
>OH NO. IPHONES ARE DOOOOOMED
this is your logic

>> No.19317791
File: 17 KB, 460x276, 54353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19317791

>>19317768
False equivalence. XRP isn't necessary to be used on Ripple banking software, even the CTO has said this himself. Nice try.

>> No.19317872
File: 81 KB, 2414x1444, Blog-post-image-.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19317872

>>19317791
>XRP is not needed for freeing nostro vostro accounts
Really. David S. Schwartz said this word for word? Mind finding me the quote? I know RippleNet solves the ledger and messaging system problem, but i didnt know RippleNet magically rids prefunded accounts with a magic replacement liquid commodity thats not XRP.
please find me this quote. Id love to see it! Because that quote would completely contradict this officially released graphic art from Ripple

>> No.19317976
File: 168 KB, 1024x958, 1587378341978.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19317976

>>19317872
>Really. David S. Schwartz said this word for word? Mind finding me the quote?
Yeah if you ask nicely without the passive aggressive, feminine faggotry I will get you the exact quote. And call me your majesty when you ask.

>> No.19318003

>>19317976
>i dont have the quote at all. now im stonewalling
thats all you had to say friend

>> No.19318017

>>19317407
>even the CTO has said that they may not have a need to adopt XRP
David is an autist. He can say what he wants. I'll start worrying when the fucking CEO of Ripple says that, which will never happen. Your shitcoin would sell it's soul to even be in the same room with anyone from BoA.

>> No.19318040

>>19315639
Hey. Thank you for your work. I mean this genuinely.

>> No.19318057

>>19318017
David did no such thing. its a retarded fudder. Everything fudders say itt get dubunked in the mutliple annual interviews schwartz has. Just watch this.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sqZcVU6QaKo

>> No.19318089

>>19318003
I've already posted it in the thread. And I think you are forgetting to address me as your majesty, good boy.
>The actual CTO (chief technology officer) of a company TELLS you that something isn't necessary
>"N-no I don't believe him, he's lying!"
I'm sure you know better.
>Your shitcoin would sell it's soul to even be in the same room with anyone from BoA.
I'm all in on Eth / XRP, I just don't think XRP is going to $2000 because of some gay LARP like you.

>> No.19318094
File: 52 KB, 311x298, 1590352135259.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318094

>>19317707
>I bet you've been punching holes in your wall the last few hours.
You've been replying to literally every post. You're a puppet, lmao.

>> No.19318112

>>19318057
>David did no such thing
I've posted the actual quote in this thread, apparently you are blind. Also it is funny how you faggots think the CTO of a companies opinion is meaningless unless it fits your narrative, very telling indeed.

>> No.19318121

>>19312015
schizo threads convinced me to buy
brologic is it hasn't done anything in 2 years
its just gotta do something sometime soon right?
might 10x out of the blue one day I dunno

>> No.19318132
File: 6 KB, 224x225, 1537123008503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318132

>>19318094
>You've been replying to literally every post
Even if that was the case why wouldn't I reply back to people who (you) me asking me questions in my own thread? First you were crying that I wouldn't engage with you when you kept strawmanning and stomping your feet, now you are crying that I reply too much in my own thread. Which is it, smoothbrain?

>> No.19318138

>>19318089
>>19318112
you didnt post shit you retarded nigger. Read >>19317872
youre the same schizo fudder who makes XRP reach 200+ posts by saying XRP is a security and to look at the 1940s howey test. Just admit. We all can tell by your posting style.

>> No.19318166

>>19315639
completely delusional
bro look into what chancellor doulfous said about hitter lmao

>> No.19318184

>>19318132
You literally take everything that you do in your posts and twist and project it back to others and strawman this way:
>Call you out on fudding your own bags
>Ignore and say you've been punching holes in your walls
>Call you out on replying to every post someone makes to you
>Strawman and make up nonsense about how you wouldnt engage. And still not getting the point about how its YOU who cares so much and is the one punching holes to reply to every single little thing that is thrown at you.
Like what was said before, you just dig your own hole. 0 effort goes into my posts. You're just so easy.

>> No.19318195

>>19318138
>you didnt post shit
Wanna bet? You're literally too stupid to scroll up and see my pic related where I screenshotted him saying it hahahaha.
>We all can tell by your posting style.
Apparently you can't because this is the first thread I've made about XRP on this board. Fucking funny that you call me a schizo when you're literally schizo posting "nooooo they're out to get me and FUD my coin noooooo! it's him again!" I don't even know who you're talking about you braindead coon. Make sure you call me your majesty next time, dipshit. *Spits in your face*

>> No.19318219
File: 1.78 MB, 265x257, 1506365696286.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318219

>>19318184
>0 effort goes into my posts
>Replies with an essay to me everytime he posts
R E N T F R E E

>> No.19318258
File: 29 KB, 753x960, 1590044827262.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318258

>>19318219
>115 words is an essay
Whoa, look at the wiz kid we got over here! We can't possibly match his intellect.

>> No.19318281
File: 1.08 MB, 1240x1592, 1590339398891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318281

>>19318195
heres your quote >19315061
Ripple(Net) can work without XRP. Everyone knows this Ripple(Net) solves the messaging, ledger and validator problem as seen here >>19317872
it does not solve the prefunded accounts and liquidity problem. you need XRP for that
>>19317872
>>19317872
>>19317872
btw, you made it clear you are the howey test anon. First you denied having multiple ip's but now youre full on admitting it.
do you just make these threads so XRP threads reach the bump limit? holy kek

>> No.19318302

>>19318184
>>19318089
>>19315332
>>19314776
>>19314605
>>19314310
>>19314344
>>19314193
>>19313791
>>19313470
>>19313239
>>19313077
>"I'm not writing massive word salad posts everytime I reply, y-you're are!"
Nice wojak, I'll save that one for next time I have to reply to an autist like you.

>> No.19318314
File: 183 KB, 1018x1018, 1557180359837.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318314

>>19312015

>> No.19318322
File: 8 KB, 225x221, 1586710706696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318322

>>19318195
Nothing in the quote in >>19315061 has anything to do with Nostro/Vostro accounts, what are you talking about? The quote also implies that's only one aspect of Ripple's business, he's not saying XRP isn't needed for their main goals.

>> No.19318334

>>19318302
hes so obviously the Howey test anon. The reason hes not admitting is because i called him out in a thread 2 weeks ago and he got so embrassed he fucked off. Now he has a new persona "the newfag who doesnt know the difference between Ripple and XRP"

>> No.19318341
File: 44 KB, 800x450, brainlettttt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318341

>>19318302
>Considers those posts to be "massive word salad"
oof, another hole dug deep and proper

>> No.19318361

>>19318281
Oh so I did post it? Didn't I? I'm waiting for an apology, retard. Don't forget to call me your majesty. You can believe whatever you like schizo, I literally don't care. Apparently that other anon really got under your skin since you're still thinking about him to this day, kinda gay desu.

>> No.19318386

>>19318334
Yes he's the same mentally deranged fool that has been fudding xrp for the last 6 months or so. Back in Jan/Feb he was doing the "Jed Mccaleb dumps" threads and he would rack up 200+ reply counts. It's easy to fuck with him, though.

>Now he has a new persona
Yes, he's mentally deranged.

>> No.19318387

>>19317407
>banks don't want to save 70% and will let their competitors do it insted.

>> No.19318473

>>19318341
>"Blah blah you don't own XRP
>"Blah blah you own LINK"
>"Whatever you say goes back to you, nanana!"
Yep, word salad.
>>19318386
Seething.
>>19318387
Seething.

>> No.19318489
File: 55 KB, 581x525, 1581908523127.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318489

>>19318473
>stating facts is seething

>> No.19318501

>>19318489
Seething.

>> No.19318512

>>19318501
Can you please me show me where Schwartz talks about Nostro/Vostro accounts in the quote you posted?

>> No.19318554
File: 968 KB, 290x200, 1509811669072.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318554

>>19318512
>"Show me the quote!"
>"See, it doesn't even exist!"
>[Shows quote, BTFO]
>"NOOOOOO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT FUCKKKK!"
Too easy.

>> No.19318666

>>19318302
Over 60 posts, why so mad?

>> No.19318698

>>19318666
>Replying to (yous) in his own thread
>Mad
Why are you so dumb?

>> No.19318717

>>19318698
Are you retarded?

>> No.19318731

>>19318717
>"nooooo you're replying back to people replying to you just like now, you can't do that!"
Literal retard post.

>> No.19318747

>>19318731
is OK, maybe ill become a new baggie for xrp. Glad you could help.

>> No.19318847

>>19318747
I'll let you in on a secret, I'm a massive XRP bagholder and I come on here to FUD my own bags and deliberately argue with all the resulting seethe cause I find it funny.

>> No.19318919
File: 33 KB, 349x642, WW2e3J-dW87-or5BbqFNdafTs4W-neK_qILujq7fUkw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318919

>>19318847

>> No.19318943
File: 871 KB, 245x230, 1505329091436.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318943

>>19318919
Obsessed. I made you seething with anger, should have been obvious. Retard. Though one thing I said is true, it won't reach $2000 in the near future, 100%.

>> No.19318981
File: 8 KB, 244x206, Z-7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19318981

>>19318943

>> No.19318982

>>19318847
xrp is worthless you fucking dumbass
t. bagholder

>> No.19319072
File: 55 KB, 444x580, 1575541787208.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319072

>>19318982
>xrp is worthless you fucking dumbass
That's why I don't care if I FUD it, are you retarded?
>>19318981
Cope.

>> No.19319118
File: 61 KB, 467x424, 3l92j6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319118

>>19319072

>> No.19319145
File: 83 KB, 550x543, 5433453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319145

>>19319118
Awh he's spamming wojaks now cause he feels silly that he fell for it. How cute, want me to tuck you in lil' fella?

>> No.19319169
File: 8 KB, 246x205, images-26.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319169

>>19319145

>> No.19319191
File: 69 KB, 680x680, 0hsrm2o1v4n21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319191

>>19319169
Seething.

>> No.19319205
File: 211 KB, 1848x1714, video_image-SllQqIYZf-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319205

>>19319191

>> No.19319222
File: 38 KB, 1032x748, 87877.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319222

>>19319205

>> No.19319225

Just sold my bags

>> No.19319230
File: 41 KB, 300x300, thumb_sad-angry-wojak-acts-smug-meme-generator-imgflip-49262097.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319230

>>19319222

>> No.19319243

>>19314699
Most obvious samefag on biz

>> No.19319257

>>19318341
Hahahaha fucking rekt OP is an idiot lmao

>> No.19319266
File: 89 KB, 805x851, 1575542619153.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319266

>>19319230

>> No.19319286
File: 11 KB, 199x253, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319286

>>19319243
>>19319257
>Literally samefagging from your phone
>"haha I totally rekt OP, I mean you totally rekt OP, r-right?"

>> No.19319302
File: 94 KB, 601x508, 2f7-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319302

>>19319266

>> No.19319307

>>19319286
No that's u LMAO he so mad

>> No.19319310

>>19319302
Post a different one please, I need new ones.

>> No.19319315

>>19319307
>"no y-you a-are.."
>"I totally rekt him bro haha, I mean you did lmao woops"

>> No.19319344
File: 42 KB, 750x920, flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319344

>>19319315
So mad hahahahahah, OP trying so hard lul

>> No.19319352
File: 15 KB, 703x800, 6576576576.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319352

>>19319344
>So mad hahahahahah, OP trying so hard lul

>> No.19319665
File: 24 KB, 1812x123, 75675768586756875867.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19319665

>>19318847
>I'll let you in on a secret, I'm a massive XRP bagholder and I come on here to FUD my own bags and deliberately argue with all the resulting seethe cause I find it funny.
>"Good Faith"
Keep projecting your anger lol. dig dig dig

>> No.19319724

>>19319665
>Screencaps me BTFOing him
You literally are the angriest person I've ever baited on this website and you still feed me your tears.

>> No.19319741

>>19319724
I screencapping you contradicting yourself.

Cope

>> No.19319777

just a passing comment here congratulating anyone making it this far in the thread

faggots like this are the bane of /biz, literal hours of bullshitting and deflections instead of a at least an attempt of a normal discussion. The cult mentality is strong with crypto and the worse it performs the stronger it gets. We're in for a oodles of fun this year I think...

>> No.19319875

>>19319777
>The cult mentality is strong with crypto and the worse it performs the stronger it gets
I guess you must be too retarded to see how that applies to you and everyone else getting angry over a shitcoin more than it does to me.
>>19319741
The only one coping here is you my friend, there's no contradiction, I was FUDing for fun and you got reeled into it because you're a cultist and shitcoins are your only hope of escaping your shitty wagie life. You spent hours sperging out over my replies, schizo posting over me supposedly being a LINK bagholder, supposedly samefagging, what else? I'm sure there was more, in the end all you did was type angry essays. Ahem, COPE.

>> No.19319942

>>19319875
What was the term? "word salad"? Hahahaha, you care so much, 80+ posts, Wew, so easy to troll, so easy to push your buttons
>shitty wagie life
Describing your pathetic life perfectly. Lol. This is your way of coping lol

>> No.19319959

>>19319875
>>19319942
>coping this hard

i rest my case

>> No.19319978

>>19319942
>>19319959
>Riled up so bad that you're still seething even after this many posts
Effortless. Keep coping wagie scum. Haha "nooo you weren't baiting me, I was trolling youuuuuuuuu!" get dumped on kid, I literally put my balls in your mouth and you thanked me for it. You are both dismissed.

>> No.19320005

>>19319978
No one is angry here but you. I said before that you don't have to buy xrp, idc. You openly admitted you came here looking to argue with people.

Why? Because you're insecure, and angry and shitcoins are the only way out of your wagie life. Just as you said. So you come here to argue.

>> No.19320020
File: 5 KB, 224x225, 453.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19320020

>>19320005
>gets called out for being wagie scum
>"n-no y-you're wagie scum"
Oh damn you really got me there.
>You openly admitted you came here looking to argue with people.
Yes. You have been disposed of.

>> No.19320048
File: 138 KB, 820x661, 098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19320048

>everyone ITT but me
Get dabbed on.

>> No.19320051

>>19320020
The funny thing is you came here looking to argue but you absolutely got BTFO and had to resort to samefagging in order to try to save face and it didnt work

COPE

>> No.19320078

>>19320051
>"Maybe if I say that you got BTFO after I got BTFO and accuse you of samefagging after another person BTFO me aswell when I started samefagging people will believe that I actually BTFO you and you were the one who was samefagging, wow I'm a genius"
Wew, now THAT is some serious COPE.

>> No.19320110

>>19320048
>>19320078
>Reeeeeeee get dabbed on!!!
>No, YOU!

>> No.19320136
File: 420 KB, 1200x950, 1526491537425.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19320136

>>19320110
The truth is you're a wagie who got dunked on so bad for sperging out after getting defensive about your only financial lifeline to escape wagie hell that you now you resort to literally copying me and "n-no y-you'ing" because I've BTFO you so hard that you basically have nothing left to say anymore. I literally have won, I am the king and you are my head jester dancing as I throw pies in your face for my amusement.

>> No.19320151

>>19320136
>The truth is you're a wagie who got dunked
blah blah blah, you're writing out a life story, except it isn't mine, its yours
LMAO
HAHAHAHAH
LIKE AN OPEN BOOK

>> No.19320168
File: 186 KB, 1280x800, tumblr_inline_o1yfdbXd8x1u0yde5_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19320168

>>19320151
>"n-no y-you"
>*Throws a pie in your face*

>> No.19320198

>>19320168
>Puppet keeps talking
>Tries to project on others his wagie hell where he clearly gets molested by his boss
seek help

>> No.19320208

>>19320198
>*Throws ANOTHER pie in your face*

>> No.19320216

I LOVE this lol, it's clearly a personal argument by two anons that don't even care about the coin anymore just insulting each other. CARRY ON GENTLEMAN ! bahahah good show.

>> No.19320217

>>19320208
>Doesn't deny it
Hahahahahaha

>> No.19320234
File: 387 KB, 680x708, a09.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19320234

>>19320216
Pic related is OP when he gets home from wagie hell, have some pity for him

>> No.19320285
File: 7 KB, 208x242, 4234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19320285

>>19320217
>>19320234
>Doublepost seethe
Keep dancing for me, jester. Very entertaining indeed. Now, hold still..
>*Throws ANOTHER pie in your face*

>> No.19320347

>>19320285
>doublepost
>Doesnt realize hes been doubleposting the entire thread
brilliant, just brilliant puppet

>> No.19320383
File: 6 KB, 249x202, images (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19320383

>>19320347
>Replying to people seeking my kingly admiration
>Doubleposting
>*Pie in your face, POWWWWW!*

>> No.19320400

>>19312015
just buy linkies anon

>> No.19321363

Gotta BUMP this shitfest !

>> No.19321407

So xrp is going to be the nwo currency wtf

I just read all the tryhards bashing ripple xrp
Its going to be a real shitfest when cripplecoin pumps trough banks and leave btc scam behind

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action