[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.28 MB, 600x782, sergeyswim.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19310858 No.19310858 [Reply] [Original]

I was at the fireside chat this week. At one point Tom called Sergey a sandwich fucker. He even accused Sergey of eating the sandwiches after busting loads into them. There was an intense bit of silence while Sergey glared. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead immediately, and his face was flush. He forced a chuckle into the microphone. Then he walked off stage and just out of the room where there was a magazine rack. He was still in full view of everyone through a window. He starts taking these magazines, two and three at a time, and just tearing them to shreds. Sometimes he would pick one up, and try to twist and tear the whole thing at once, but fail, so then he would start ripping out individual pages. He was facing away from everyone, so we couldn't see his facial expressions. This went on for two minutes at least. At this point I thought he was totally screwed, and that he had just ruined the reputation of chainlink in one fell swoop. However, he turned around and walked back into the room. He looked completely rejuvinated and full of vigor again. He proceeded to completely btfo Tom in every way, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Afterwards, he even did a little q&a session after Tom left due to being frustrated from the btfo. Janitorial services were picking up the mess of shredded magazines at this point, and the only acknowledgement Sergey ever made to the mess was when one of the older janitors fell over while leaning to pick up the pieces. He sort of covered his hand with his mouth, clearly holding back laughter. It was bizarre, but with genius comes inevitable personality quirks.

>> No.19310880

>>19310858
sergay betrayed us all, we were supposed to be all in this together

>> No.19310896
File: 2.94 MB, 3264x2448, big mac.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I saw Sergey Nazarov while visiting Auschwitz yesterday. Every time the tour guide started to talk about the camp he would interrupt by yawning really loudly and shout "Boring! Get to the good parts!" - I don't think he was even tired. When we got to the gas chamber he screamed "Fake, there were no gas chambers! The Soviets built this after the war" and then started mimicking a Jew suffocating on Zyklon B.

After the tour he walked straight up to me and said "they deserved it anyway", and praised the Nazis for their "decentralized" camp system, but they could have used an oracle to "improve the process." He then stood on a podium and informed everyone that Jews were "vermin" and that he had made it his mission to destroy the "Judeo-Bolshevic World Order."

Later that day the staff found pictures of the Chainlink logo stapled everywhere.

Even later they realized he stole most of shoes and striped pyjamas left by the gassing victims from the display. CCTV caught him walking around Salesforce HQ in the pyjamas pretending to be a ghost.

I can't believe anyone would buy a coin made by this guy.

>> No.19311044

Today, after a long day attending important matters in my office, I went to my fridge for a refreshing glass of milk when I, horrified, came to the realization that the milk carton was too much very light. My mind was troubled, my hands were shaking, for I could not believe what was happening to me. No, this couldn't possibly be. Not the milk.

But much to my dismay, it was not just the milk. As I stared forward in front of me stood an empty fridge with nothing but the almost empty recipient which, much resembling my life, someone had left in shambles. And I knew who that someone was. There I stood, aghast, in absolute terror of the misdeeds that being was capable of. Sergey Nazarov, how could you have done this to me?! We were supposed to be in all of this together!

I finally came to realize the infinite atrocity this man was eager to bring onto other people as I scoured throughout the kitchen in search of something to eat: The cupboards. The shelves. The mice trap I left the night before. All empty. He had not only devoured every little thing in my kitchen but had the courage to leave but a carton with barely any milk left -when the thirst was eating at me the most- to make my soul weary and extinguish all hope in me. Such a perverse villain shall never be allowed to run free.

With a heavy heart but with faith in a better tomorrow, I vowed that day that I would find the man that did this to me and make him pay for it.

>> No.19311076

Insider here... The team had a big fight after Denver. Sergey tried to restore calm but there was nothing that could be done: Steve and Thomas have left the team after they couldn't agree on the next step. Thomas wants mainnet but Steve thinks they should wait until after psd2. Rory and the community leaders are in damage control deleting the posts made by exteam members. Adlyn refused Sergey marriage proposal so he kicked her out of the team. Also the increasing amount of developers is really just a smoke screen to cover up the recent issues.

>> No.19311164
File: 1.04 MB, 1344x750, Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 12.21.10 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Chainlink thing is a meme, it's a lottery, some vagainas are like that too.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells

>> No.19311176

>>19310880
fuck off nulinkshit

>> No.19311198
File: 237 KB, 634x677, 1548309805178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Sergey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Sergey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLINK! CHAINLINK! CHAINLINK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

>> No.19311253
File: 508 KB, 994x922, Shorting chainlink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 10k-20k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.