[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 159 KB, 1000x667, john+mcafee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19302659 No.19302659 [Reply] [Original]

and selling right after, is it good ?

>> No.19302805

Who knows if it will be higher or lower before but for sure it will dump to 0 after. Within minutes of airdrop

>> No.19302829

NOT SELLING COLON TONGUERS

>> No.19303305
File: 221 KB, 1892x944, ghostdev.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19302659
my opinion, selling pre snapshot is the way to go. honestly, i don't even know if it has another pump in it at this point.... look at the (real) volume. did you not look into this thing at all? they're bot washing and dumping on you the last week, switch will likely dump like crazy at some point pre aidrop, if it doesn't you're never gonna beat the team who's giving you the snapshot, they're gonna dump on all of you first, before you have any time to transfer from your wallet. you guys are going to be locked up. look at the amount of wallets and look at the top holders of switch. they're also getting ghost lmfao... think about that, they're gonna hit the market with millions of ghost at the same time as you.

the entire team is fake... go look at the website, you're not getting ghost you're getting an erc20 token adn then waiting (again) for another aidrop lmfao so you'll be doing the same waiting game with the price until june 22. and i don't think you can make a main net with a fake team in a few weeks, sorry brother

>> No.19304305

>>19302659
you would have to time it perfectly and chances are people will dump before you