[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 106 KB, 499x499, XGM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19287831 No.19287831 [Reply] [Original]

Sup Grimmies, I was never able to buy a bag as low as I wanted, probably I pushed the luck too much with a low bid... But few days ago I made this OC, so I wanted to share it anyways, hope you like it.

Are you still expecting a run for the airdrop? ESH bagsholders switching to XGM after May 25th? Or is it losing steam?

>> No.19287871

Ghost whale here. I will def switch after hardfork to XGM if price stays below 500 sats.

>> No.19288101

Thanks for the OC anon.
Yep hoping for a big run. ESH has no more steam despite bagholders shilling it as hard as they can. I expect smart money will trickle into XGM, then you will see consensus switch very rapidly. If DEFIS delivers imo this is worth at least $1 which would I think be less than BEAMs mcap (an inferior product)

>> No.19288134
File: 289 KB, 1136x852, 1589819003804.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19288101
Sorry mcap would be about the same at $1. However price is currently $0.03- there's huge scope for growth. Check out website if you haven't already: https://grimmw.com/

>> No.19288179
File: 40 KB, 677x321, MWcoin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some are looking for quick flip, some calling it pump/dump but it seems many yet do not understand , the potential of DEFIS

Just FYI, DEFIS is gonna be a game changer in Smart Contracts and DEFI Industry
https://medium.com/@grimmwcom/decentralized-financial-system-defis-6faf099a9f27

No other project has been able to achieve what these guys are about to launch. Don't take it as just quick flip , read and research. It's going to be huge.

Also This pic is of another MW coin , no usecase, just a simple mineable blockchain.

All they have is a quarterly hold program, where holders are given a small potion as quarterly reward kept aside from 10 Million Premine.
I have been in another project of one of the team member so understand the things. There is nothing exceptional, just a simple mineable blockchain . Not saying project is scam or something , but still.

No real life usecase, huge premine and It has 150 Million+ Market Cap.

On another side we have GRIMM , a gamechanger defi platform with Assetchains, stable coins, collateral, automation, loans etc. A platform that effectively combines power of Ethereum and Monero into one .

GRIMM is at approx 800k MC only, that's 187x potential to just a plain mineable blockchain. Now add DEFIS to the mix, we are sitting on something atleast 200x or more here.

So don't take this lightly, MW is a hot technology and with the launch of DEFIS platform, it provides endless opportunities. Not to forget you get to keep ur old XGM too , so effectively double money.