[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 1000x1000, Unif.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19277823 No.19277823 [Reply] [Original]

Biz is full of dirtshit coins now. You've seen there's occasional legit "gems". This is it. Any non-english speaking fags can fuck off here

Blockfyre just published their report a couple of hours ago:
https://twitter.com/blockfyre/status/1263807997769322496

Now there is lots of research to do on the $FUND project - but here’s a basic summary. They recently just had their token swap and mainnet pulled off so smoothly - Literally the team was like clockwork with the swap and within 12 hours of starting the swap - everybody had FUND in their wallets and everything worked. Like literally amazing - why can't all projects launch mainnet this easy?

Well I actually have an answer- it is a real tech team that has been quietly working on the tech for the last two years and not a shitcoining team. Not being a shitcoining team is good and bad I guess - If you have been patiently waiting on them for the past 2 years - I guess you had to wait because they took their damn time - but if you just discovered this last week (or today) like most of the wider community then you are in the right place.

The reality is that paying 2/3/4c for 1 FUND literally does not matter (too much) when it is trading at +$1. Bold fucking claim I know. and I don't just mean the price will "pump" to $1 - but I mean it will get there and establish a fucking moonbase and grow from there.

Lets be non pajeety and have a look at the numbers and stats frens.

We can divide this into Token Metrics and "Usage" which actually cross over into each other

>> No.19277835

>>19277823

Token Metrics for $FUND
If anyone followed unification while its ticker was $UND, you know that they got thrown shade at them for having "1 Billion supply" and only having about 4% of those in circulation. The team, being nerds and not shitcoiners literally didn't know nor care as they stated UND token was just for test net and they just minted a random number and would issue what was needed and discard the rest. Ok that is done and done.

When they launched mainnet last week (which btw.. was one of the only times I didn't see a massive mainnet dump) The gave us straight their new supply with proper thought put to the token metrics. Kudos to them for listening to the community or maybe just doing what they planned to do all along. No matter the result is the same.

The new metrics are quite simple:
Total Supply = 120m FUND

Inflation let's them mint 10m FUND a year for 9 years - so after 9 years Final supply is 210m FUND. It is important to note that these Mints are in locked format and can only be sold to enterprises to pay tax. Anything greater than 10m a year needs to be market bought, which if they do their job well shouldn't be hard to reach kek
Circulating Supply as far as I understand is over 70% - meaning the team has around 32m FUND that they have committed to "permastake" to secure the network - Ie. . since it is proof of stake they need to stake to prevent 51% staking attacks. Which is damn responsible if you ask me. What this means is that approx, 88m of the 120m is already in circulation and unlocked. Since they started the project over two years ago, anything for investors etc.. has already been unlocked. Meaning what you see is what you get. Coin Gecko seems to have the correct circ numbers right now

So this is where it starts to get interesting is when we get out the calculators and go autismo.

>> No.19277848

>>19277835
Right now according to Gecko, FUND is trading around 2.6c and has a 88m circulating so that puts the market cap at 2.3 milly USD or around #460 on the top coins index.
This is where you see the obvious gap. As you look up the list at comparable projects- nearly anything around 400 - 500 MC is a shitstained ghost town - yah - $FUND does not belong there . It will go higher. How high? Well to guess we need to do comparable. UND/FUND was in the original class of BinanceDEX projects - and last year around this time was competing for a "Free" bianance listing and barely lost out to ANKR.

So other projects with a similar ethos and trajectory would be ANKR, CHR, LTO, LIT etc.. the other mid tier low MC shitcoins and all of these having already gone through their "moon" are hovering around 200-300 on the market cap rankings - having peaked around #100 at their tops.

This basically fucking means that FUND at very least hit to top #100 which is around 40m MC at its peak and then settle down to around #200 MC which is around 10-12m MC -
In terms of price I say:
At peak of the upcoming Moon we will see 1 FUND = 40-50c (or about x20 from where we are now at 3.5c) this is calculated considering near to top 100 and a 40m MC
Then all things retrace and build a new base and it will retrace back to a 10-12m MC or 1 FUND = 13c (or about 4x from where we are now)
This is all just math and analysis of the token metrics without even looking at project fundamentals including their partnerships and consumption metrics

>> No.19277864

>>19277823

$FUND PARTNERSHIPS AND TOKEN CONSUMPTION
The CEO is an interesting fella, reminds me lots of Charles Hodkinson and I actually found a video where they were on a panel together and they straight up have a [dominance nerd fight.] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg-XfQWwWCM&t=1308))

So he recently stated regarding partnerships (iparaphrasing kek) that for FUND or any other project in crypto for that matter, If a partnership doesn't directly add token consumption to the ecosystem by the partner, then maybe it's good, but it does absolutely nothing for token holders. Big balls shitting on crypto projects without saying it. This based cunt committed to release with every partnership announcement, a breakdown of their FUND consumption.

Seriously, fuckin think anons. What this means is that like other projects they have a steady wave of "partnerships" - but unlike other projects- these partners will actually be transparently consuming tokens. Unofficially, one is a Commodities and energy tracking platform which uses WRKChains to track and record immutable prices and stamp that to Mainchain. Word is this partner will consume approx 1m FUND p/a - The other is a major ticketing transportation provider in Asia who requires transparency in issuance and will be consuming near to 500k FUND p/a
These are not big in itself- but the point is that all these things start to add up and they seem to just be getting started. DYOR - but I have already drunk the kool-aid.

>> No.19277937
File: 53 KB, 758x466, Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 22.07.20.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19277864

Look. I have my suicide LINK stack. I have my stack of UBT and LEND.

This is your next whatever multiplier you wanna fucking put on it. I usually steer from low/ultra low MCs and wait till they become decent.

Don't even buy it, just give it a fucking read anons and make your decision from there. I'll post my hands if you want

>> No.19278137

>>19277823

alright biz. I tried. Just repaying the favour when LINK was shilled before ICO. If anyone read/ or saw this, congrats

>> No.19278638

>>19278137
Already dumped this after making 100% kek. But you're right it might moon, if so congrats

>> No.19278776

>>19277823

muh ESH muh XIO

>> No.19278833

>>19277823

I'm just gonna keep responding to my own thread like an autist

>> No.19278858

>>19277823

Hey OP fuck off with your scam coin faggot

>> No.19278875

>>19277823

Wow yes sir i am vry imrpessed looks very good. I will buy this coin as I believe it will bring me and my cows many riches indeed.

Very gd coin sir

>> No.19278897

>>19277823

: fucking read for 5 mins
>he actually thinks biz reads anything

kek

buy TRX you onion pajeet

>> No.19279066

72k stack will I make it

>> No.19279127

OP is just talking to himself.

>> No.19279232

>>19279127
Pretty much anon. All of biz is out playing with pnds instead of getting in before they pump :(

>>19279066

It's gonna go x 5 EAAASSSSSIIIIILY. Can't wait to screencap and post this

>> No.19279301

>>19277823
Checked their Twitter, first thing they retweet is some shit about their price performance kek.
Go and shill your trash somewhere else

>> No.19279356

>>19279301

Well you're straight up more autistic than me. Their last RTs were the blockfyre report, and top cryptos for their marketcap.

Idm tho. I was just posting for anons to read. You can do what you want fren

>> No.19279485
File: 268 KB, 1080x1185, Screenshot_20200523_004736.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19279356
>top cryptos by their marketcap
>by price performance
I will sell my Linkies the moment Sergey retweets some crap about link/crypto prices. Anyway, good luck