[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.34 MB, 2500x1523, cyl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19268600 No.19268600 [Reply] [Original]

excuse me friend, do you have a minute to talk about our lord and saviour Sergay Nozurud and the new technology chainsimp that will save us all

>> No.19269009

>>19268600
Charlie was right about basically everything

>> No.19269057

>>19268600
our traps are hotter than the mansonite brides.
we made it.

>> No.19270216

>>19269009
https://youtu.be/yM3zg0nJOj8

>I don't think you people want to know what I know, you wouldn't like it... because the people you let run your lives aren't very nice, the people that govern you, the people that tell you what to do, they're not good people
>If you let the politicians play like they're Christians, and use your courtroom to further their own purposes, then all you're doing is big business with your own childrens lives
>All we wanted to do was tell the truth, but the lawyers wouldn't let us because they wanted to sell it... because you couldn't write books with the truth, you couldn't sell all this madness, all fear and the vicarious thrill
>There's no "behind bars", there's no "prison", it's only in your mind, there's only you denying my Will, whoever denies my Will keeps me locked up here... my chains are in everybody's mind, it's in their Will. If you Will me to stay locked up then I must stay locked up; if you Will me to be free then I'll be free
>I'll ask you the same question, do you think you deserve to be locked up somewhere? If justice came, where would we all be? We'd all be in some sort of trouble, wouldn't we? That's why we have Jesus see, he picks up the slack
>Your court system is not based on the Will of the People, it's based on the Will of the money... it doesn't have much concern for the people any more
Charles Manson was convicted of murders he didn't commit because that fucking whore Linda pointed the finger in exchange for immunity. They plastered his face all over the ((media)) and spun the story of the "evil mastermind" just so they could goose their bottom line; even president Nixon himself publicly condemned Charlie; he was convicted without trial long before he stepped into that courtroom