[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 76 KB, 680x729, a1c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19201152 No.19201152 [Reply] [Original]

Finally some organic growth without the pajeet fuddery and satsgang dump. We're all gonna make it!

>> No.19202160

when we unload sir?

>> No.19202226

>>19201152
Bitcoin Sv was the last month to buy a new one app I was with bitcoin cash in the app exchange and I buy bitcoin and I sell it for a while and then I’ll send it again to Facebook Facebook and Twitter was the best way Facebook messenger is Facebook Facebook and it has been completely different from the Facebook app Facebook and it has a lot more to Facebook than the app and I have not been to this place since the first day I have a new app I wanna was a little hard and I didn’t have any money for bitcoin and it is a bitcoin cash app and I don’t think so much to do with it haha was a bitcoin cash and a scam to sell the other side and sell some of them all the way up up there to the app that you buy it is not very very nice but it doesn’t make it stack it anymore but it doesn’t make you a scam to buy it but it is a bitcoin scam

>> No.19202984

>>19202160
We don't. We hold to get our free defis. Gamechanger in 11 days