[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 14 KB, 500x500, opengraph.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19119871 No.19119871 [Reply] [Original]

Bitcoin is gaining more momentum and this can be attributed to the recent halving that just occurred, there will be a slight pullback before the final mooning of the price of the digital asset which makes now a good time to buy more bitcoin if you aren’t already an investor or trade and increase your position so as to fully exploit the upcoming bull run. I am currently subscribed to the Trading Signal services of Nathan Trueman and with vital information learned from his online courses through his telegram channel and his daily trade signals I have grown my portfolio to 18 btc from my initial 4 btc in just four months. His trade signals are very accurate and have a high precision opening which yields very good ROI for you as a trader and his various trading strategies which you learn from his courses makes it all worth it and I feel more investors should also take part in his online courses, he can be contacted through his Telegram:@nathantrueman or WhatsApp:+44 7723 984457 for information on how to get started on his courses.

likely to go and trade his charts. I look forward to learning more about him from his website. While i will share my financial experience, the aim is just to tell his story and i will not be trying to introduce myself in his comments or anything that may affect my integrity. In short; take a look at the demo investment in one of his strategies, free demo version at http://paragraphenics.twc.me/information-on-his-charts/
What would you think about it?

>> No.19119884
File: 8 KB, 400x400, BSV.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hail to the king, baby.

>> No.19119960

Sir, SIR there is a vishnu on the blocktrain

>> No.19119976

>>19119960
DUDE THERE'S A DICK IN YOUR MOTHER