[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.10 MB, 1200x820, cheatsheet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19096017 No.19096017 [Reply] [Original]

Insider post 2/3

I've already posted reasons 1 and 2 for why BTC will be destroyed with no survivors, and opened conversation about who's behind it and what they gain from the maneuver.

ITT: we show how BTC will crash to it's ATH as one of the worst investments you can make. If you missed the first half... we'll be sure there's enough content in this thread alone to draw complete conclusions.

>> No.19096103

What reasons did you post ?

>> No.19096197

>>19096017
tell us the reasons again, fren

>> No.19096665

>>19096103
>>19096197
Thank you gentlemen, and I invite you to post your own theories regarding the capital flight.

In summary, I'm as anon IRL as I am here. I sit at a desk in a town of 1000 people, managing communication between a handful of oil heirs and their accountants, deciding what to do with hundreds of billions among their friends. (dumb old money.)

BTC has been subsidized to encourage innovation in parallel computation, and the plan laid out in crypto L1 projects that have smart-old-money support is to transition to a model subsidizing bandwidth development. (To predict the ratio of compute:bandwidth:storage, consider that most smart old money - over 70% of Earth's wealth - is on an island. Market subsidy will be enough to pay for mining farms near Tokyo, London, and a few tax havens in the Atlantic. Not literally on the islands or anything, but close enough for 2 or fewer TCP hops to a node.)

This is convenient for the dumb old money because it comes with instructions. They believe they have insider knowledge of what's to come. Obviously the "tips" they get are bait. They think they're keeping their money safe by accumulating XRP. The governments are about to announce a near global bailout, but to individuals rather than institutions. The individuals will feel sneaky and use their mortgage/student loan repayments to simply accept the same amount of debt in exchange for BTC - that one thing the nerds have proven to be "recession proof."

This is a bull trap. BTC will be abandoned during the debt-transfer, as capital flies away from the system being abandoned for technical reasons, in favor of whatever the individual investor deems worthy.

So what I know is that BTC is being used as a bull-trap to capture all the debt that's about to be "wiped." XRP is being used as a bulltrap for old dumb money. Smart money talks openly about "Layer 1" without being specific about a pick.

>> No.19096699

>>19096665
Take your meds

Or did you take too much stimulants

>> No.19096716

>>19096665
go on...

>> No.19096801

Bump

>> No.19096923
File: 1.29 MB, 1152x6352, smart_contracts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19096699
Yea that's why I'm splitting these posts into subsections every day till I'm done. The above is a summary of like 8000 words. Obviously sounds schizo lol. Anyway, Thanks for making me rich af with link, frens. This is all I can do to repay you.

The recommendations I read between the lines are actually great news for anons with situational awareness.

Today we talk about how BTC will crash to it's ATH. That's right, the plan is to CRASH bitcoin core to it's ALL TIME HIGH.

It's my belief that I receive so many shills for XRP as "insider" info from smart money to my employers, who are just not enjoyable people to be around, for a reason. It is my serious assertion that it's bait. So the question, 'why,' leads me to a more specific conclusion than it should... But I'm hoping that other anons here will have some evidence to post. Please contradict or support my argument as you're able.

By creating a situation of engineered debt-transfer, BTC will balloon in per-unit value, but it's transaction costs will lock that value in. Without volume, the value becomes a dubious proposition, as mining fees increase geometrically to keep mining profitable. With old smart money gone, this leaves the market open to boomerlogic - basically a random-walk on the charts. This is a GOOD THING for anons, because it offers a clear timing for exit - during the boomer bulltrap.

Meanwhile, XRP isn't a blockchain. It's centralized. It appeals to old dumb money. It's a place they can put their money that isn't BTC, but that won't saturate the markets that smart money is accumulating. That's the most simple explanation I can think of that accounts for the obvious concerted shill effort from a group of people with no reason to be loyal to my cadre of old dumb money fucktards. My assumption is that smart-money needs a platform to transfer all this wealth, and XRP is it today, so its a useful short term duct-tape that they'll want to exit asap. i.e. dump bags on old dumb money.

>> No.19097009

>>19096923
Maybe a larp but you have some real insight. What layer 1 is most promising for the future?

>> No.19097017

>>19096923
>XRP isn't a blockchain. It's centralized
Wrong.

>> No.19097049
File: 2.12 MB, 3708x2388, 1589478685260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19096923
None of the XRP shills go to you. You are not the Mellon poster. You literally have 0 of the points he made. I dont know why youre trying to larp as him

>> No.19097156
File: 596 KB, 1077x1551, Screenshot_20200513-230425_Firefox.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also, XRP is Layer 1. It can have Smart Contracts and Oracles with codius. XRP is unironically what BSV wants to be. BSV has some type of weird hate boner for XRP. Schwartz obviously has greater connections with Satoshi through RipplePay and he unironically filed a patent for DLT in 1988, yet BSV acts like Craig is more connected.

>> No.19097186

>>19097049
So I should wait until some future crash to buy XRP or what anon?

>> No.19097212

>>19097017
Found the shill.

>>19097049
I never said I was the melon poster. But, I am the melon poster, because my name in anon and so is yours. Moving on.

>>19097009
Literally any L1 is promising from a risk-aversion standpoint. Just being in BTC is the greatest risk-exposure.

If you're looking to make money betting on internet stonks, you should actually be looking at L2 solutions. What old dumb money DOES have is a ton of exposure to business plans day in and day out, with a group of assistants to identify the good ones. So they're very vulnerable to things like Reserve that can make claims any L1 system can't. They don't understand the difference - they just see "growing internet moneybubble funtimes."

So while smart money will indeed be subsidizing development of bandwidth intensive L1 solutions, like BSV (ugh I know... just... hear me out...) because that's how they can legitimately expand the GDP - the only way they have to make money - dumb old money will be overinvested in L2 solutions because they can make value propositions people can relate to.

>>19097156
Redpill me? I'm a passable software dev, but I haven't seen anything from the XRP side that's excited me. Not like Praxxis or NKN.

>> No.19097408
File: 217 KB, 752x808, melon_job.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19097212
Then why did you post my image of the Mellon posters post in your last shill thread? Because you BSV kikes keep aping off XRP. Youre not original.
Everything you say is bullshit because you claim to be from old money and institutions, but Mellon poster literally is and says XRP will rule all; not BSV. If you want to shill BSV fine, but stop bandwaggoning off Melon's original posts. You are nothing but a larp and the fact that you didnt know XRP is layer one shows youre ignorant of everything.

>> No.19097464

>>19096017

Link your first post from the archives. Otherwise, lame LARP.

>> No.19097528

>>19097408
That ain't my thread homie. I linked an XRP picrelated in my first post to show how the schizo posting and shilling supports the assertion that it's being presented to old-money as a bulltrap.

>>19097464
>>/biz/thread/19082397
That one is the first of this short series. I'll only do this once - I'm not a shill.

>> No.19097608

>>19097408
It isn't Layer 1. It isn't a part of the Internet 3 stack. Inviting you to share evidence to the contrary is not in any way a suggestion that you're not a moron. Use links faggot.

>> No.19097678

>>19097528

Interesting and plausible. >>19082397

XRP is a lame duck though. Always has always will. Only ETH or XTZ can replace the #1 spot.

>> No.19097733
File: 2.08 MB, 810x7203, 1589229240267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19097608
XRP is unironically the singularity all you BSVcucks and LINKfags talk about. Except unlinke Ripple, they dont shill it like kikes.
Codius allows XRP to do smart contracts and Oracles. Flare is making smart contracts for XRP, which will be technically superior to any ETH or ETH killer platform in anyway.
XRP also replaces stable coins. Governments want to pass laws to abolsih shit like Tether and RSR (which i know you shilled fag). XRP will replace the holes aboloshing Stables will have.

Heres a giant reddit thread of a dumb fuck mETH getting annihilated by Ripple chad. He says the same shit you say

>> No.19097788

>>19097608
Coinfession time: I'm sort of a brainlet who just buys what the most convincing larps / insiders tell me to buy. Thus I have the following:
- 350 ksm
- 700 xtz
- 2000 link
- 32 eth
Following the lines of reasoning in this larp, what changes should I make?

Also, why do tptb like blockstream want to crash bitcoin? I get that they want to sell into a pump, but you said they are deliberately sabotaging bitcoin's development with segwit, etc.

Finally, I come from a very wealthy family and grew up in that rarefied world. I have never gotten even the slightest sense that my folks and their friends have considered investing a penny into crypto. And they're not dumb money or old money. They barely even know what it is and could only recognize a couple names: btc, ripple, ethereum. The crypto market is still relatively tiny and seems to indicate that institutional money really has not yet come in minus a few 'eccentrics'

>> No.19097876

>>19096665
Hey did you get into this industry and what would an anon do if they wanted to break in themselves?

>> No.19097970

>>19097788

>I have never gotten even the slightest sense that my folks and their friends have considered investing a penny into crypto. And they're not dumb money or old money. They barely even know what it is and could only recognize a couple names: btc, ripple, ethereum. The crypto market is still relatively tiny and seems to indicate that institutional money really has not yet come in minus a few 'eccentrics'

This. If OP is in oil like he says, it’s not in Texas or Oklahoma. OP is likely Russian.

>> No.19098019

>>19097733
>Prove it isn't a blockchain
Yeah, opinion utterly discarded

>> No.19098037
File: 28 KB, 500x338, elaborate_ruse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19097678
XRP is absolutely a lame duck. You're 100% correct. But it'll still be a nice bulltrap so that's a great time to dump bags if you're holding them. I have a shitload of XRP from when I was retarded and it's comfy knowing I have an exit in sight.

ETH and XTZ are both L2 solutions, and we're talking about L1. Don't get me wrong - I think you're on the right track. But the consensus layer won't be the security layer. They'll work in tandem, which means that L2 will always be an ecosystem. There's no consolidation force other than basic networking effects, which tend to settle in duopolies or trinities.

>>19097788
I have absolutely no idea why Blockstream is doing what it's doing. All I have are confessions-while-drunk from their team talking about deliberately fucking the chain for their own short-term profit. I generally don't just disregard a project lead saying his own data-security project was known to have security issues and he pushed it anyway. Lieing about that kind of thing is a lot of risk for no reward. (Even admitting it is a risk with no reward though, so even though it'd hold up in court I don't think it holds up to logic.)

You have a good mini-portfolio. If I were you I would pull from the ETH basket and invest in a few Layer 2 options. I have suicide stacks of things I think that dumb-old-money's assistants will recommend to them:

RSR, ONE, FTM, XTZ, APL, OCEAN, ESH...

These are all moonshots with different factors that contribute to their chance of success. You may find others - this isn't a recommendation, just an assertion that the L2 will experience the most income during the bullrun because it's what appeals to retarded oil heirs.

>>19097876
I played Blade & Soul with the boss's brother and he got me the job while I was bitching about living in a no-income town in a no-income state, because he's a homie.

>>19097970
Yep. This anon gets it. This is why old dumb money feels so edgy and smart. It's a trap.

>> No.19098075

>>19098037
>esh
>4d chess
nice to see you again, fren

>> No.19098092

>>19098075
I'm still in shock that I invested 1% of my portfolio into ESH and now it's 9% of my portfolio. That's retarded.

>> No.19098246

>>19098037
>ETH and XTZ are both L2 solutions
As I said I'm a brainlet, but how are eth and xtz layer 2 solutions?
Also, do you think Polkadot is a meme or the real deal?
Finally, what do you recommend for a long-term comfy hold? I don't want to try to game a bull-run, I want something I can sleep well at night. Something I can hold no problem even if I have to go to jail for a year or end up in a coma.

>> No.19098365

Multiple larps
Multiple schizos
Decent fiction read. Thanks guys.
You got anymore stories from when your fathers used to work for Nintendo?

>> No.19098452

>>19098246
I haven't done the research on Polkadot yet, but the basic value proposition is legitimate if they have a strong solutions-engineering team.

(Any group that offers integration as their primary value-add must necessarily have engineers on staff who are specialized in a sales role. It's their job to connect with client developers and guide them through integration rapidly. If Polkadot's sales channels include that, I don't see how they could fail based on their promises.)

>how are eth and xtz layer 2 solutions?
Those are both consensus chains. PoS doesn't offer the same security guarantees that PoW offers, even though they do offer much more rapid consensus and state sharing. So they aren't going to absorb the capital flight from BTC, but they aren't going anywhere. Decent long term holds because of that.

L1 solutions are like NKN or BSV, which use a proof of something in the real world happening over time to secure the network. They're less performant and offer fewer features than L2 because of that, but ultimately one will be chosen to be the backbone of the world, in the same way VHS, CD-ROM, TCP/IP, and MP3 became ubiquitous standards.

Takeaways:
L1 will consolidate. This represents short term opportunity and long term risk.
L2 will not consolidate. This represents lesser risk and also lesser moon frequency.

>>19098365
Yea my dad worked at nintendo next year and said your interview went terribly.

>> No.19098549

>>19098037
>I played Blade & Soul with the boss's brother and he got me the job while I was bitching about living in a no-income town in a no-income state, because he's a homie.

lol. what are things that never happened for 1000 alex?

>> No.19098610

>>19096665
ok schizo

>> No.19098614
File: 171 KB, 905x1251, like_this_goys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19097528
Just got this in my email. It's happening sooner than expected...

This is the political "battle" that allows a slippery-slope to more comprehensive debt-"forgiveness" that will prime the pumps.

Remember: EVERYONE will experience a nominal increase in holdings. (number go up.) That's the feel-good to make people look the other way. The point of the debt transfer is to maintain the same RATIO of power in the world. (Or accumulate a little more obviously.) Just because everyone you know "totally paid off their everything" doesn't mean those who orchestrated it aren't sitting on a 1000x gain and can price the plebs back into debt over the next few years as an afterthought.

>> No.19098685

>>19098614
If my wife is an NP, is she a hero and will we get money? That would be very based.

>> No.19098697

>>19098452
>NKN or BSV
>one will be chosen to be the backbone of the world
Get the fuck outta here

>> No.19098709
File: 580 KB, 1920x1080, [Edo] Zoku Owarimonogatari - 06 (1080).mkv_snapshot_14.56_[2019.09.22_10.16.55].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19096017
>crash to ath
>bad investment

>> No.19098761

>>19098697
Read the thread jackass. A Layer 1 will be the backbone.

I said that the backbone will likely possess the qualities of a good backbone. And you refute it.

Are you one of those "water can't get wet" people?

>>19098709
Yes the logical fallacy being set up is that the inflationary effects of present events will allow for a nominal increase in value with a fall in real value. In other words, number will go up while all the OTHER numbers will go way more upperer.

>> No.19098851

>>19096017
So let me get this straight
XRP is a scam despite banks intending to use it
LINK is not a scam
Shitcoins like NKN are going to be the backbone of the new world
The L1 backbone is going to be found by "capital flight"
So basically I can throw darts at a board of shitcoins and have an equal chance of hitting a winner?
Am i getting this right?

>> No.19098909

>>19098851
Don't listen to him. This is a larp based on some offhanded comment about Bitcoin pumping so whales can exit before people realize BTC is obsolete.

>> No.19099015

>>19098851
>XRP is a scam despite banks intending to use it
I think XRP is a legitimate attempt to build something great, and it's use-case has been fulfilled. However, it is not a backbone, and so its coming glory days will be short. It's just going to do a great job being a bulltrap over the next year.

>LINK is not a scam
>Shitcoins like NKN are going to be the backbone of the new world
Correct. Think of LINK as the http of the Internet 3 stack, where something like NKN is the Internet 3 version of TCP/IP. We haven't decided what will actually BE the standard connectivity layer, and that's outside the scope of this thread. However, we know that the security layer requires properties consistent with bandwidth optimization and that limits the set of potential long term moons to a select few projects, regardless of your assessment of each individual project's merit.

>The L1 backbone is going to be found by "capital flight"
Negative. I assert that there is opportunity to be found in letting you all know about an incoming capital flight and it's vectors, because the more money you have the more you'll pump my shitcoin bags when we're all back to gambling later. What will define the backbone is the same as what's always defined a consolidated standard technology - timing, change, and being in the race to begin with.

>> No.19099113

>>19099015
>bulltrap over the next year
So wait a year to invest?

>> No.19099116

>>19099015
How do you see vechain, cardano, and cosmos atom doing in the future?

>> No.19099380
File: 404 KB, 1396x752, 1588694858425.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>LINK will be the new http
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. JUST SAY YOURE A LINKIE BRO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
okay, this larp can end now.
>ignore how the chainlink whitepaper grossly simplifies the collateral system that is impossible to make decentral
>justifies shit like (pic)
You are literally an Ari Juels. You write shit for brainlets to think theyre not brainlets.

btw, BSV wants to replace LINK, so good luck with that

>> No.19099712

>>19096017
Lvl 1 - THETA

>> No.19099790

>>19099113
So be aware now that there will be pumps even in the overall recession. The wealth transfer is happening. You're already invested, even if all you hold is USD. You're just overexposed to USD in that case. All I'm trying to do it show you what directions large amounts of capital happen to be looking today, and their reasons for it.

>>19099116
I can't comment - I'm more focused on lower level technologies and unique cases, so I didn't read much past "we're incremental improvements to..." business plans.

>>19099380
Yes. Link is the critical layer to make this shit happen. That BSV aspires to make it obsolete, and is a Layer 1 technology, make it one of my larger non-link bags. (We aren't about drawing hard-and-fast conclusions on this board. Everything is just probability. Those two projects are not exclusive to one another, and a portfolio should have both.)

>> No.19099810
File: 114 KB, 828x575, 0D975EEE-151F-4366-943E-88936CF43934.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19098761

>> No.19099940

>>19099790
When do you think will be a good time to dump some of my shitcoins and how high will they go before they crash back down?

>> No.19100050

>>19097408
BRB, pumping XRP and LINK.

>> No.19100059
File: 32 KB, 837x188, OH_FUUUUUUUUU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19099790
Link cant be layer 1 retard. Its token doesnt have a protocol that makes it layer 1. The token is CAN BE USED in a protocol, but the token itself is virtually useless. Its just incentives. All the shit Chainlink does now is already done tokenlessly through things like Corda, Azure and Open Oracle; a webscraper. If you read my image, youd realize mixicles have nothing to do with the actual link token itself, its just an existing protocol. You are basically the king of brainlets

Also, you obviously have no idea what BSV is. If you read the articles how Craig plagarized literally EVERYTHING you wouldnt give off an aura that you huff your own farts

>> No.19100119

this thread has unironically convinced me to keep buying XRP
betting it all on the kikes

>> No.19100324

>>19099810
Holding ice under a faucet makes wet water.

>>19099940
Depends on the shitcoin. DYOR, see above for spoonfeeding.

>>19100059
Correct - LINK is layer-2/3. By analogy, http wouldn't be useful without TCP, and link isn't useful without Layers 1 & 2.

>muh [BSV, BCH, ALG, etc etc] is shit because reasons!
Nobody cares. We're talking about a shift in the meta. The merits of individual options is irrelevant. The point is that BTC can't be it, and the swappening is upon us.

>> No.19100502

Thoughts on MKR and RSR?

>> No.19100523

>>19100502
and DAI and RSV

>> No.19100536

>>19098614
I have about 45k in student loan debt. Should I just put everything into XRP and wait for the inevitable L1 pump and shift from BTC to XRP, then pay off my loans and switch the profits from XRP to ETH for the L2 slow pump?

I feel dirty knowing what (((they))) are doing to further steal wealth and assets from people but I want to protect myself and my family as much as possible.

>> No.19100587

>>19100523
RSV will be unpegged from fiat soon so at that point it will be the best stablecoin in existence

>> No.19100711

>>19100502
Both are examples of strong business propositions that don't contribute to the stack.

If we extend our analogy that Layer 1 = TCP/IP, and Layer 2 = http/ftp/etc, then things like RSR are like Twitter of Facebook. They're services that perform their goal in a very simple and transparent way on top of the infrastructure.

So you're looking at HUGE gains there. The industry hasn't even gotten started. I think LINK is actually a lot more like "Google" than "http" but... I mean it's just a fucking analogy why be didactic about it? Anyway, sorry to digress. RSR specifically comprises a fair chunk of my portfolio - 8.25% after it did so much better than other shitcoins during the initial crash.

>>19100536
That's a good plan in general, but only with part of your stack. You should have half to 2/3 of your stack in LINK, obviously, and the remainder should be at least somewhat diverse. (The scope of this thread affects only 20% of my crypto assets, not counting link.)

Anyway, DO NOT PAY YOUR DEBT, keep the monthly payment and continue accumulating. Your plan is a good

>> No.19100778

>>19100711
Is 1000 LINK still the make it stack?

>> No.19100824

>>19100711
>Anyway, DO NOT PAY YOUR DEBT, keep the monthly payment and continue accumulating. Your plan is a good

Will do, anon. Thanks. I just started upping the minimum payments for my car and student loans but fuck em, (((they))) can rot. We're all gonna make it.

>> No.19100843

>>19100711
How much do you think XRP will go to at the height of the pump? Currently it's hovering around 0.30 USD. How much are we talking here and what's the minimum I should have of XRP to make it? 100? 1000? 10000?

Thanks for the info dawg

>> No.19100916

>>19100778
Number memes are demoralizing, so I don't participate. Think exclusively in terms of proportion. Save a certain % of your paycheck the day you cash it. Dedicate 1/2 to 2/3 of your stack to link. That's having "done the best you can," and it shouldn't matter the number of dollars you actually handled. Just do your best.

>>19100824
All you need to consider is the time value of your assets and liabilities. If you have $1000 in liability and a $1000 asset, you should sell the asset to cover the liability ONLY IF the interest on the liability is greater than the revenue generated by the asset. Any reasonable crypto portfolio has grossly outperformed any loan needed to seed the fund at any point over the past ten years excepting the '17 bull-run.

>>19100843
I bought at $0.2, and plan on holding my XRP to $0.6 and dropping 1/2 the stack, then 1/2 the remaining at $0.9, and hodling the rest until $100 for the lulz. If, hypothetically, my employer dumped 5% of his stack into XRP at any point, by the marketcap=price meme it would pump to $3/ea. So it won't take much to hit my goals here... I just want the fuck out and I'm OK sacrificing potential upside for the guarantee of GTFO-intact.

>> No.19100925

>>19100711
So you're saying I should drag out my debt payments as much as possible and pay the bare minimum and wait for the jubilee?

That was my plan already. I'm going all in on a basket on cryptos and based on this thread I will try to sell them at different times.

How do you see taxation happening in burgerland with crypto profits? Should I just pay them, or can I get around them with other means? What are the odds of getting audited during a financial crisis?

>> No.19100996

>>19100916
Do you think the POS stake coins will be a good way to generate passive income in the future? I would like to retire in 5 years, assuming some L2 coins like Tezos go up significantly in value and then stay up. I currently have several hundred dollars worth and will be adding more in the future.

>> No.19101109

>>19100925
YES. If you expect inflation in the future, you should be taking loans and putting them into the most stable assets possible.

Think about it this way. If the value of the dollar is 1/2 what it is today this time next year, in real purchasing power, the "quantitative easing" that results will attempt to double your wage as well. If suddenly you're making twice as many numbers, your debt now takes 1/2 the effort to pay off, EVEN THOUGH you can still only buy the same number of hamburgers per hour with your wage.

We're about the enter a hyperinflation in which it won't be unreasonable for you to be more than capable of paying off your entire debt just by selling a minor asset like your car a year or two from now.

>How do taxation?
This is the usecase of that ESH/Ghost thing you keep hearing about. You should be doing your trades in an offshore account, which isn't easy these days. What the taxman cares about is that when you use America you pay for America. So it doesn't matter if your tax-haven dollars grow from 5 to 5-billion, if you decide you want to spend $1m in America, that's how much you put into your onshore USD bank account, and that's what you pay that year in taxes. It keeps the accounting clean.

When you do all your trades onshore, you have to go through and itemize all the gains/losses, which is a fucking pain in the ass. And that's how you invite an audit.

>POS spoonfeeds?
Capitalism is the first POS network. (I mean, renaissance philosophers weren't thinking in our terms, but roll with me here.) So think on how stonks work and you have a good idea of what POS can do. For example, Amazon is a stonk and it's perfectly capable of offering cloud computing. So yes, a POS network can offer that service. What you will NEVER see is a piece of infrastructure running a PoS that is *also* provably decentralized. It's only useful if you lowkey don't care about that.

>> No.19101216

>>19101109
I'm learning blockchain development through online courses. Is this a good career investment for the future? I'm a shit programmer and never done it professionally before, but stuff like hyperledger seems pretty intuitive and not that difficult to learn.

>> No.19101262

>>19101109
What's more important in crypto investments, their intrinsic value or speculative value? At least in the short term if I'm looking to make good gains.

After the next bull trap when I've made some gains, should I diversify into stocks and land, or stay all in on crypto?

>> No.19101284

>>19101109
So (((they))) are going to railroad people into buying a centralized crypto of (((their))) own choice by effectively wiping out debt but transferring a huge amount of wealth to themselves in the process anyway?

Sounds good in the short-term and downright dystopian long-term.

>>19100916
> $3/each
That's it? Kinda disappointing even if it is technically a 1000% increase.

>> No.19101422

>>19101216
If you can write contracts you'll be hired by lots of schmucks every bull run on Upwork trying to make "their own business."

>>19101262
The intrinsic value of a thing is more important than anything. Speculation is a function of utility, not the other way around.

>should stonks or rocks or numbermoney?
An asset's class doesn't matter as much as the fundamentals. Should you own enough to keep you alive when the grid goes down now and then? Yes. Water and tools and cooking supplies and condoms. Should you also own non-electronic assets to hedge against Z-day? Yea who doesn't feel more badass with a pretty rock in the sock drawer? What asset class is growing the fastest, with the greatest change of riding an irrational speculative wave to glory? Definitely crypto tokens with solid fundamentals.

>>19101284
>So (((they))) are insidious in plain sight?
Haha that's actually super succinct. Thanks. Yes.

>That's it?
Yea I just don't want to miss the golden bullrun. The entire upswing of XRP will be full of people like me dumping bags in favor of more LINK. I'm willing to pay a premium in my opportunity cost to guarantee my ticket to mars.

>> No.19101458
File: 65 KB, 1228x1150, 1582097877771.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Boring larp

>> No.19101505

how long can i keep accumulating link until i'm priced out at $10? also is having 32 eth really that important? and is unibright a buy? thank you.

>> No.19101525

>>19099790
>Link is the critical layer to make this shit happen.
Can you explain what's so special about LINK that differentiates itself from other smart contract projects?

>> No.19101553

>>19101422
Thank you for answering all my questions. I want to ask more but my brain is fried. Will you do these threads in the near future? I'm screenshotting all of your posts today and I will do that again whenever I see your posts again.

Do you have a link to your first thread?

>> No.19101589

>>19101422
>Yea
Damn, I guess it can always go into more LINKies. Any idea on a timeframe when LINK will moon? I've been debating on just dropping 3 grand to get close to 1000 LINK. Not sure now, though. Everything is so fucking unstable (by design, obviously). I have a small PM stack too (150oz silver, 0.3 oz gold).

Also, fuck kikes and the elite ancient Babylonian bloodline family cabal running the world and playing with people's lives.

>> No.19101635

>>19101109
I know this thread is about crypto but what are your thoughts on the shiny rocks people love to hate on. Will having a few batbois be a good idea?

>> No.19101990

>>19101505
You will never be priced out of link. As other anons have said, it should just be a part of your normal savings account. Draw from it when you have to, but don't bother paying attention to it's inexorable climb. The strength of LINK as an asset is it's unique risk profile as an intermediary asset with shrinking supply and inelastic demand.

>>19101525
Nothing differentiates one oracle project from another. I personally recommended investment in one such project locally. The game theory of this piece of the Internet 3 stack has a HUGE pull towards consolidation, and Chainlink just happens to have had the best relationships with those in power during the bull-run. Like most standards, they aren't particularly special, they were just in the race at the right time and won, so they're the talent sink that the best-of-best will continue joining.

>>19101553
First thread link is above, but also here:
>>/biz/thread/19082397

>>19101589
https://youtu.be/-YgFDZNXPyg
This is why LINK will continue to absorb value. It sits between chains, and different factors of production (nations) require different features. But the financial system that runs things (see above youtube) requires privacy, connectivity, and absolute security. There will always need to be something to intermediate the two, and LINK is the cheapest risk-mitigating option. See link threads for info. I'm not here to shill it ;P I'm here to shill the systems that financial elite care about, 'cuz it's a wave we can ride short-term.

>>19101635
My pet wears at least enough PM at all times that if we have to pick up and leave, we can trade for resources during flight. That's my whole stack. Everything else is crypto. (This is the PM version of staking rewards - I get unlimited pussy so long as the stack is staked.)

>> No.19102766

Thoughts on HARMONY ONE?

>> No.19103020

>>19102766
I have a couple million suicide stack because this is clownworld and they appeal to SJWs.

>> No.19103085

>>19097212
Schitzo

>> No.19103114

>>19098037
Yeah you are not a US citizen. Your idea of smart money is not as smart as it thinks it is.

>> No.19103127

>>19097156
Saying cto can have smart contracts and oracle is so dumb you have now lowered this boards iq

>> No.19103320

>>19103114
In that there's general consensus that we need a high bandwidth layer 1? That's not a hard sell. Most smart money delegates these decisions to subject matter experts and you can count on the options being well understood.

As stated earlier, LARP or not my name is still anonymous so citizenship is irrelevant. We're all in this together.

>>19103127
I invited that anon to share, too! I'd love to hear what I'm not catching about ripple.

>> No.19103349
File: 83 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19096923
>That's right, the plan is to CRASH bitcoin core to it's ALL TIME HIGH.
Fake and gay. The CME Gap at 3K will fill first

>> No.19103612

>>19096017
>tldr?
so what do we get if you're wrong? You make a prediction, and it doesn't come true, what do you lose? If you lose nothing, i can't take you seriously. So tell us, what are you giving up? Money, your soul, your livelihood?

>> No.19103896

>>19103612
If I'm wrong, you lose nothing. If I'm right, anyone moving from BTC pump to XRP pump to real-solutions will make out like a fucking bandit.

>> No.19103927

>>19103896
But be careful - you note that my exit points are like 10% or 20% of what I expect the pumps to be. I sense danger. I'm just willing to bet on a pump before the dump.

>> No.19103974

>>19103927
what is the time frame for this? the coming months before election or the next few years?

>> No.19104143

>>19103974
Expect the time leading up to the election to be full of pro-bitcoin sentiment on the part of boomer-voices in the media. SJWs will get their day in the sun as negotiations for the proletariat bailouts feel like gaining libtard ground, see above for explanation of the bulltrap. During the election, Trump will solidify his second term with the bailouts described above. (And stands to gain the most from converting real estate wealth into digital wealth - he can read between the lines and knows the bourgeois get fucked in times of crisis. He'll make a show of generosity.) The whole bull trap will take about a year to set and spring, and by that time hyperinflation will have nullified the nominal effects, leaving only a reduction in real value (which normal people can't track to save themselves) as evidence that anything had ever happened.

>> No.19104718
File: 17 KB, 720x405, e2a (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19104143
So, people will have zero debt, but even less purchasing power than before? And the debt will become even more (((centralized))) due to blockchain tech than before?

Once again, that's great short-term, but awful for everyone except the (((elites))) long term, especially with the supposed "pandemic" threat hanging over everyone's heads. Trump really is a false messiah, then huh?

>> No.19104769
File: 8 KB, 307x164, download (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is a horrible thread. OP doesnt know what he's talking about. Just another larper that thinks he's got it figured out. He doesn't. He doesn't follow the real power.

>> No.19104814

>>19104718
No it won't be more centralized at all. That's contrary to what money is, and people don't care much about debt itself it's just been a useful vehicle to maintain power/control. It no longer serves that purpose, but it is very useful to the taxman to have digital currency because cryptocontracts will make taxation cheap as hell.

Freedom in currency doesn't help the people who are already oppressed. It just gives us options if we want to go do our own thing, IMO. And that's just not at all contrary to the interests of democracy. It's just some peaceful asshole out there doing his own thing and contributing to society. (Assuming he pays taxes on the shit he makes in a given country.)

Anyway, I don't think crypto is something that "the powers that be" see as an existential threat or anything. It's just the terrain we're working in.

>> No.19104858

>>19096017

>> No.19104883

>>19097049
What exactly is this word soup trying to tell anyone???????

>> No.19105020
File: 1.18 MB, 1900x6283, 1589229800819.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19103896
why do you keep lying about Ripple not being Layer 1? Literally every single thing you propose can be done with XRP. You shill for shit like chainlink, but chainlink literally stole from Ripples Codius papers. Seriously, read up on Codius before making judgements, stupid nigger.

>> No.19105196

>>19101990
your first thread you say it will crash overnight? maybe another flash crash but I'm still skeptical to sell my 1 BTC just yet

>> No.19105331

>>19105196
Being the nature of a hyperinflation, yes. If the Great Mortgage Bailout happens all at once, it'll be literally overnight. Hence the lowkey clickbait assertion. The "crash in the wrong direction" is the bulltrap, which will be very very fast. The selloff will happen during that bull run, so nobody in the know will be left with a bag - just dumbass boomers who think they just pulled a fast-one. So I wouldn't sell either until the bulltrap pump. Just know that the pump is just bait to dump bags. It's not like you won't be able to dump bags at a later date or anything, you'll just never see segwit chain make gains again.

>>19105020
I've invited people several times to share breadcrumbs regarding XRP's actual utility, but they've all just been angry troll slobbering on their keyboards. Will you be the hero of XRP and redpill us? Or are you done now?