Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 77 KB, 611x536, chainlink meetup ian keane oracle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19042002 No.19042002 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>20 hours

>> No.19042029
File: 11 KB, 250x250, sksskskksksks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19042029

>>19042002
based and keanepilled

>> No.19042046

>>19042002
They’re going to have to stop doing this at some point.
Subjecting themselves to scrutiny when you linkers are once again let down after hyping a nothing.

>> No.19042048

>>19042002
Is that when sergey is going to dump another 700k?

>> No.19042086

>>19042002
It's going to be absolutely nothing. Sergey's not even going to be speaking.

>> No.19042309
File: 482 KB, 1000x1926, 1455023990793.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19042309

>>19042046
>>19042048
>>19042086
Copetards come crying.

>> No.19042436

>>19042309
How am I coping? Does this faggot work for sergey? Is he going to announce some retarded partnership? I swear linkies are the most deluded retards on the planet.

>> No.19042502
File: 175 KB, 540x523, 1562957598002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19042502

>>19042046
>>19042436
You don't understand how everything works.
While you can't live everyday without thinking about my chainlink wallet, team is moving forward, meetups, fireside chats, conferences, collaborations, endorsements and partnerships doesn't matter anymore, nothing matters anymore. ChainLink is accepted as a standard platform developer for oracles and smart contracts, digital signatures on blockchain. Nothing ever matters anymore. Chainlink won and OP is just an echo to fags like you, to remind you, you missed the cheap train.
You will buy chainlink at 17.50 dollars, it's a fact.

>> No.19042863

>>19042502
ok now this is based

>> No.19043036

>>19042502
Based

>> No.19043080

>>19042502
Based, now we just need to wait for the market to find this out

>> No.19043258

>>19042436
he actually already announced q3 for Oracle integration you absolute retard

>> No.19043285

Ian said during the northeast meetup oracle will “literally” “no exaggeration” be bringing “trillions” to the blockchain using Chainlink

I’m pretty comfy desu

>> No.19043306

>>19043258
This is already priced in. Just another nothing burger again

>> No.19043314

>>19042502
>3.70
lol

>> No.19043324

>>19042002
You are wrong, you should be watching the panel on programmable money at consensus.

It just started, you still have time. Chainlink won't make the major announcements, companies integrating their tech will.

>> No.19043331

>>19043306
kek this
It was priced in last year

>> No.19043342

>>19043324
Too bad Dr. Stephen Greer is on Infowars right now. No one is watching that nerd shit.

>> No.19043352

>>19043306
whatever keeps the copium flowing anon

>> No.19043358
File: 194 KB, 850x795, boner bull.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19043358

>>19043285
>Ian said during the northeast meetup oracle will “literally” “no exaggeration” be bringing “trillions” to the blockchain using Chainlink
Aghhhh godddd, please stop

>> No.19043391

>>19043352
I don’t understand what announcement you’re expecting? Oracle already said they are integrating.

>> No.19043396

>>19043314
>bought at 0.20
Lol

>> No.19043465

>>19043342
Kaleido
Consensys
EY
bunch of fucking whos

>> No.19043508

I don’t know why you guys are entertaining FUD anymore
This shit is rocketing past a few thousand within the decade

All you have to do is put it on a cold wallet and wait now

>> No.19043523
File: 11 KB, 245x345, 1587575481971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19043523

>>19043391
Hey fag I never said I expected an announcement. The fact that a big brain from Oracle is speaking about chainlink and confirmed q3 (and not beyond) is comfy enough for me. keep seething though

>> No.19043593

>>19043523
By the way for the fags in the thread
Q3 for software companies following agile is august

>> No.19043622

>>19043593
that's the gayest thing i have ever read on this board, congratulations anon really.

>> No.19043643

>>19043622
No problem microdick

>> No.19043945
File: 98 KB, 999x871, 1581670907434.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19043945

>>19042436
>Does this faggot work for sergey?
No he works for Oracle lol

>> No.19044121

>>19043945
>oracle
Literally who

>> No.19044174

>>19042502
Dangerously based

>> No.19044199

>>19043358
Would give anything to be in that pic

>> No.19044211

>>19044199
Based and link pilled

>> No.19044237

>>19044211
checked and correct (link)

>> No.19044287

>>19042002
anyone has a link op?

>> No.19044333

>>19042502
Id confirms legitimacy

>> No.19044507

>>19044287
Don't just click links on this site. Just look it up.

>> No.19044610

>>19042502
facts

>> No.19044635

80%

>> No.19044727

Chainlink is easily going to thousands end of decade

>> No.19044809
File: 567 KB, 1125x854, link coffee price.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19044809

>>19042502
How can it ever be $17 when the team specifically said in white paper it will be a stable coin pegged to the cup of coffee and they have 2/3rd of the supply to make good on this?

>> No.19044887
File: 8 KB, 212x237, 5DB96B35-7475-4DCD-B993-F211847150DB.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19044887

>>19044809

>> No.19044958

>>19042502
1000$ EOY.

>> No.19044964

>>19042502
This post is so based, my mom grew balls.

>> No.19044994

>>19043593
True.

>> No.19045122
File: 497 KB, 633x724, 1571591862195.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19045122

>>19044809
This is not correct set of outcomes.
It's a fact.

>> No.19045208
File: 99 KB, 633x491, link white paper 1k required.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19045208

>>19044809
Post the actual paragraph, Rinku.

>> No.19045701

>>19044333
Trips confirms the confirmation.

>> No.19045874

>>19042502
BIG fACTS

>> No.19045988
File: 157 KB, 500x531, i-fthey-are-based-do-not-quarrel-withthem-iftheyare-shills-ignore-32378838.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19045988

>>19042502
basedo

>> No.19046312

>>19042502
>id is fACTTPnl
>Facts totally to the point, not lies
Based and oraclepilled

>> No.19046912

>>19045122
i fuck you

>> No.19047110
File: 27 KB, 594x263, 438b3fa03ac768ac55d79c08ef6b500f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19047110

>>19042002
You fundamentally just become a trillionaire.

>> No.19047148

>>19047110
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>> No.19047214

>>19047110
FUCK
I currently have 0 LINK and am FOMOing hard, how much should I put into this to make it?

>> No.19047235

>>19047214
all in, faggot

>> No.19047282

>>19047110
We already knew this from the slide

>> No.19047343

Hello? Are you there anon, it's me, anon. I'm here to tell you that you need to become delusional. You need to let go of your fears worries and cares. Take a deep breath and realize we are all one. Contradiction and opposition are necessary to generate new experience. But really we're the same being that is growing and evolving every day. Chainlink is part of that experience along with Thomas's man boobs, adelyns shitty spelling, Sergeys sweet sweaty smell after a round of big macs. Buy chain link anon and enjoy being delusional

>> No.19047605

>>19047343
I'm not the black part of the being

>> No.19047658
File: 195 KB, 753x1024, stinkiewagie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19047658

>>19042002
Because american culture is centered around Sergay.
They have holidays for Linkies.
They killed hundreds of thousands of white men to free Russians like Sergay. They listen to lil link music.
They elect a Sergey as their cultleader. They dress and act like Sergey.
They draw the entirety of their modern culture from Sergey.
They post sassy gifs about Sergey.
They streams in worship of Sergay.
Their biggest event of the year involves throwing yacht parties in honor of Sergay streaming about oracles.
They use Linkies slang like "1000 eoy" and "Nolinker". When you say "Sergey Nazarov" they're not thinking of the father of blockchain agnostics.
They're thinking of the Linklet.
Their cities are completely overrun with linkies.
They worship their ZOGbot police force disproportionately filled with linkies and their global police force of marines .
Their men sit around watching Sergey´s streams while their women sit around watching pepe talk shows about chainlink.
They worship Marines like 42 and send linkies to olympics.

>> No.19047786

>>19047110
fundamentally based

>> No.19048147
File: 278 KB, 978x551, linkki_lotto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19048147

>>19042502
Those are some thickk factts fren

>> No.19048319
File: 394 KB, 1992x1440, 1587269141947.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19048319

>>19042502
put me in the pee pee poo poo

>> No.19048327

Wednesday sers

>> No.19048377

>>19047214
you had 3 years, kys is easier

>> No.19048407

>>19042002
Fernando wasn't the only person at Oracle interested in Chainlink?

>> No.19048420

>>19042502
Have my babies>>19042502

>> No.19048905

>>19042502
FACT

>> No.19049762
File: 45 KB, 550x716, 4jYxImD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19049762

>>19042502
I am proud of what Chainlink achieved.
I still remember those early days of doing a conference in the toilet.

>> No.19050050

>>19042502
Im a nolinker and this is clearly based

>> No.19051003

>>19047110
I literally posted this already >>19043258
we need to stop forcefeeding the plebbitors

>> No.19051108

>>19047605
Yes you're the black, brown, white your worst enemy your own mother. You are the root cause of all psychological illnesses. You are the best and worst parts of history. You're the cannibal and the conqueror. But mostly you're a boring NPC who follows the rules that you write because you love organisation and patterns. We are all one

>> No.19051128
File: 211 KB, 396x712, 1582741759108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051128

>>19042502
fACT

>> No.19051130

>>19042502
Factpilled

>> No.19051332

>>19042002

When is this exactly? Someone getting a livestream going for us, I went to check registration and its close unfortunately

>> No.19051376

>>19043342
>Steven Greer
I'm all in on the ayys but that roid addicted chimp will never have my vote.

>> No.19051535

>>19051376
how can you listen to anything he says and thinking voting matters?

>> No.19051551

>>19051332
It's at like 6am PST

>> No.19051553

>>19042029
You stinkies haven't even hit $10

>> No.19051639

>>19047148
>>19047214
this literally shouldn't be surprised whatsoever. LINK is unequivocally the industry standard. What you should be getting excited about is more and more value being moved to the blockchain because that will translate to more money in the linkmarines' pockets.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action