[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 393 KB, 660x574, 1568115358881.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19033993 No.19033993 [Reply] [Original]

who actually replies to all these shitcoin threads? I certainly don't give a fuck about any of them, and while I don't represent the majority I seriously doubt there any actual interest for 90% of shitcoin threads up at the moment

>> No.19034085
File: 9 KB, 225x225, mdTest3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

my favourite scam is

OP
>my friend has more Shitcoin™ than me now, and I taught him everything, dont know how to feel about it

POST 1
>dont be shitty friend, be happy that he will be stupid rich with you because he invested it all in Shitcoin™

POST 2 (OP)
>I suppose you're right. I have now, full 5 minutes after making this thread, thanks to your insightful post, seen the error of my ways. I suppose it is a good thing that my friend, after being smart enough to invest in Shitcoin™ is sure to get a new house, and enjoy the riches of the world, since all the research has shown that Shitcoin™ will be worth 1000x it is worth now. I hope my friend will continue being my friend after he gets rich cause he put his money in Shitcoin™

Meanwhile, in Retardvile
>huh, look at this post. Reading between the lines it seems as if Shitcoin™ is a diamond in dirt. And it's not like those other coins where people try to convince me to buy, here owners actually know its wealth that they dont want to share

>> No.19034107
File: 297 KB, 1200x1200, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19033993
You're in the wrong neighbourhood, buddy.

>> No.19034610

I only go to Chainlink threads and maybe some boomer happening threads. Idk why people still gamble with complete shitcoins on Uniswap and Idex where the volumes are like $100k. The pajeets keep coming here to shill the shitcoins. Every week a new shitcoin. Same shilling template as well. Some try to be sneaky like my favorite TACHYON PROTOCOL pajeet who always double posted and mentioned his shitcoin in all caps.

>> No.19035032

just use filters like everyone else