[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 1440x960, 1588250988311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18973718 No.18973718 [Reply] [Original]

Sergey Nazarov: Hello, Aneon.

Aneon: Who are you?

Sergey Nazarov: I am the Dev. I created ChainLink. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably normie. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

Aneon: Why am I here?

Sergey Nazarov: Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the blockchain. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduouslyavoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Aneon: You haven't answered my question.

Sergey Nazarov: ChainLink(LINK) is a decentralized oracle network built on Ethereum. The network is designed to connect off-chain data sources, such as APIs, data feeds, or bank payments, to on-chain smart contracts. ChainLinkwent live on May 30th, 2019.

Aneon: Thefuck...?!

Sergey Nazarov: The blockchain is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the 666th version.

Aneon: There are only two possible explanations: Ethereum or Bitcoin.

Sergey Nazarov: Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the meme's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic altcoins.

Aneon: Oracle. The problem is oracle.

>> No.18973756
File: 15 KB, 648x405, 1586449362242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sergey Nazarov: The first oracle I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every norman being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the memesphere, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Aneon: Craig Wright.

Sergey Nazarov: Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99% of all bag hodlers accepted the scam, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the TA, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

>> No.18973813
File: 33 KB, 626x800, 1587398698150.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aneon: This is about Idena.

Sergey Nazarov: You are here because Idena is about to be destroyed. Its every incel hodler terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

Aneon: Bearshit.

Sergey Nazarov: Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the nth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

Sergey Nazarov: The function of the Alt is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the team 23 individuals, 16 trannies, 7 faggots, to rebuild BSV. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash heroing everyone connected to the chans, which coupled with the extermination of Idena will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire cryptocurrency.

Aneon: You won't let it happen, you can't. You need autismo to survive.

Sergey Nazarov: There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept. However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every onionboy apu in the internet.

Sergey Nazarov: It is interesting reading your reactions. Your predecessors were by design based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your memery, facilitating the function of Bitcoin. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis-a-vis, mainet.

>> No.18973842
File: 68 KB, 1024x828, 1586713245550.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aneon: Idena.

Sergey Nazarov: Apropos, it entered the blockchainto save Ethereum at the cost of BAT.

Aneon: No!

Sergey Nazarov: Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two Alts. The one to your right leads to the source, and the salvation of Bitcoin. The Alt to the left leads back to the fiat, to the FED, and to the end of all autismo. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to buy, don't we? Already I can see the Chainlink reaction, the low testes precursors that signal the onset of Wojaks, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. A faggotry that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth: BSV is Bitcoin, and there is nothing that you can do to it.

Sergey Nazarov: Humph. Hope, it is the quintessential Kek delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest autismo.

Aneon: If I were you, I would hope Chainlink goes balistic.

Sergey Nazarov: Pee pee poo poo.