[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.84 MB, 2560x1440, Screenshot_20170324-165456.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1895624 No.1895624 [Reply] [Original]

>https://youtu.be/gUhRKVIjJtw?t=2m14s

>"Yeah, I guess so. More money, more problems. It's just the way it is."

What does /biz/ think? Does more money equate to more problems, socially, and even financially?

>> No.1895664

No. Unless you are a fuckwit and do stupid shit with your money, then you deserve to have problems.

>> No.1895697

I think the saying should be "acquiring more money means more problems"

Simply having more money actually allows you to solve more problems so you should have less problems. There is a limit though. I imagine once you're a multi-millionaire you become a target.

>> No.1895704

>>1895664
I can agree with that. You won't have any problems but however, won't you run into financial problems ahead? Dealing with making more money, and running into losses.

>> No.1897045

>>1895624
The more money you spend the more problems you have. Making money is problem neutral.

>> No.1897174

Money let you be free to solve higher more interesting problems, and let you forget about smaller irrelevant problems

Some people are unaware they really hate money because they hate to think higher. They claim the rich only thinks about money, but in fact only poor people cannot take money problems out of their minds.

>> No.1897216

>Oh no, I have to sort out my finances and see where all my assets are and shit and stuff oh wow such problems
vs
>Fuck, I have $400 to my name and I have rent to pay in 12 days and I just got laid off because I'm no longer needed thanks to being robocucked, I'm painfully broke and I have no idea how I'm going to survive next week

Yeah, fuck off. This is just shit rich people say to try and make people hate them less. Its dumb to hate them anyway but people do and rich people try to make themselves more likable to the commoner.