[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 14 KB, 500x500, opengraph.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18938300 No.18938300 [Reply] [Original]

also would it be too late in three days because I think that's how long coinbase takes. I think I've lost my chance in my opinion. Help a new guy out?

>> No.18938328

I was asking if anyone thinks it still a good idea to buy some bitcoin or if it's too late.

>> No.18938342

>>18938300
Just wait. Not all hope is lost fren. Some new shitcoin will come along again that will 10x.

>> No.18938344

>/ck/ - Food & Cooking

>> No.18938360

>>18938342
I agree with this. Here’s my perspective- but first a disclaimer. I don’t really know shit about programming or the technology behind blockchain/crypto... what I do understand is the occult and how it’s used to control peasants and subsequently create our outward reality. So my archenemy rests on two main points. The first is that we as a species create our reality with our collective subconscious. Why do u think elites put a pyramid/eye and “novos ordo seclorum” (new world order) on the back of the one dollar bill? To tell the peasants subconsciously that “ we are your money supply. We are your masters. You are ours.” They put their symbols fucking everywhere to be taken in subconsciously since every image has a vibrational frequency. It keeps them in power since humans subconsciously and unconsciously know they’re in control. Bitcoin is so dominant in the collective subconscious that I don’t think it can be overthrown at this point. We are literally creating a reality where bitcoin is a new store of value unconsciously. Remember- the universe is infinite... and there are infinite realities, including ones where bitcoins price is already 0, and ones where it is already 1000000. Peasants aren’t smart enough to understand the tech. And even tho bsv and bch are far superior, they sadly will only be seen as cheap knockoffs of btc by unwashed masses. My second point is that astrologically, (unironicaly lol) bitcoin is exiting a very negative Saturn (limitations/acknowledging realities) dominant 2 year period, and entering a very positive 2ish year period which culminates in the same Neptune-Jupiter conjunction which occurred both during bitcoins “birth” (09ish?) and during the four month period at the end of 2017 (during 20k run). Tl;dr golden bull run is upon us go long

>> No.18938446
File: 180 KB, 534x900, 1581297298370.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18938300
My suggestion is to use 50% to buy BTC asap, and dollar cost average the rest over the next month with weekly recurring buys. Do not try to time the market.

>> No.18938528

Thanks guys

>> No.18938968

>>18938360
i can agree with subconscious part of your theory

>> No.18939382

Anon, since you have already heard about the moon mission, why dafuq aren't you getting the tickets to the moon with the rest of us? BTC is programmed to be deflationary, in contrast to fiat in which the global printing machine goes brrrrrrr as we speak. This is your final call before the boarding gate closes. Get in.

>> No.18939408

>>18938446
that's my strategy