[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 93 KB, 1003x506, wagiee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18855306 No.18855306 [Reply] [Original]

Hello, wagie! How was your weekend? Glad it's coming to an end, right?

Wagie? You there?

Ah I figured you are getting to bed because you have work on monday. All that relaxing is about to be up.
I just woke up (at 10pm at night, it's really the optimal hour) with stacy at my side. See, wagies like you are too tired sunday night, because you know you will be at work slaving away in the morning. You have no energy, much less find a day with stacy who is already at my house. I on the other hand, see plenty of stacy's at the bar because I don't have to go to bed, and I get amazing sex. No wagies there tonight!

Anyway, poor wagie. I have much to do tonight! While you will be going to bed, I will be gaming all night and enjoying myself after sex. When you will be driving in your shitmobile to your job to earn paper funny money, I will best fast asleep into a pleasant slumber.

After that I will awake by stacy by my side. I will kick her out for the time being, as I must wake up tomorrow night for another session of gaming. You there, wagie? I thought not. You won't be up until 6am, and even then you won't have enough energy to get yourself out of bed. What a waste of your precious weekend, poor wagie?

I plan on continuing my daily routine with no stress. Anyways, I'll leave you to go to bed, wagie! Have a good morning working for shekelberg, or should I say afternoon. Get the rest wagie, don't want to be tired in the morning now do we?

>> No.18855327
File: 29 KB, 400x400, MHUJj15g_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Work for assets not income

>> No.18855449

>>18855327
He's not wrong though.