[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 193 KB, 858x852, mill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18851149 No.18851149 [Reply] [Original]

Explain why I should sell bobos. If Bitcoin fails and I lose the money I invested, it doesn't matter I am already poor things will be no different. But if it does go where we expect it to then I am much better off. It is literally more detremental to sit it out and not take the risk because of the potential payoff. So why would I ever sell?

>> No.18851601
File: 68 KB, 668x597, 1587497451171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18851149
"You can't lose what you don't put in the middle. But you can't win much either."

I tell myself BTC is just a collectors coin. no need to sell it unless it makes me a millionaire. I bought it with money that I'm ready to lose. everyone on this board wants to time the market to accumulate more with the same amount of money, or tempt everyone else to make the wrong move or reinforce their own decision as to why they bought in the first place. those are weak hands that like to gamble, but this isn't gambling for you and me, friend. we're going to make it.